Not sure but you can get an Asus monitor for like $120 for the same size and its basically the same model EVO uses for FGs

I just want Smash to come out so i can just forget about Halo for a while.

3.5 came out last saturday bro

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thought i'd show this to lighten the mood a bit, give everyone something to laugh at, *Other then 343 and MCC. I know this had me rolling around.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So my twitch app said I was streaming, but when I tried to load the channel on my laptop it always said it was offline.  Even streaming is broken on MCC.  Holy crap, this game...

So my twitch app said I was streaming, but when I tried to load the channel on my laptop it always said it was offline.  Even streaming is broken on MCC.  Holy crap, this game...

Just looked on your YouTube channel. Do you still do the gameplay reviews?

Thought i'd show this to lighten the mood a bit, give everyone something to laugh at, *Other then 343 and MCC. I know this had me rolling around.

The thing that cracked me up the most was the fake accent. It moved between British, Australian, South African and American. 

@@Harville2 Thanks for getting me into a lobby with Ola. Always has been one of my fav pros

Sure thing man! I got lucky, one of his buddies added me and I was just telling them stories and making fun of Halo and what not and they thought I was funny so I get an invite any time they are trying to run 8's. I'll hit you up whenever I get invited and you're on!

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was a known glitch in the original CEA, just saying that it isn't new for MCC

Yeah, I forgot about it happening in CEA until after I posted. At first I thought my Astros had broke lol.