Turn mix amp voice/game control all the way to voice well searching. No more terrible menu music. 

I somehow only wish they played Siege of Madrigal in the menu, but only once and only again after ten minutes or so of silence. A lot of the music does not even fit the UI framework.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That´s what I told him, still he has a weird view. Thinking it´s harder for us EU´s to be involved in the US scene (even though we have this forum). Also he thinks you hide posts that you don´t agree with (I told him there are countless posts against this view, since all mods discuss with people around here)

Well not necessary, I am in the EU, Sam, Moa, Rambles, Gold are all EU. If we started hiding posts we didn't agree with we'd be hiding quite a lot cause we all have our own opinions. Hell, even staff don't agree with each other sometimes especially about Halo 5.

343i is like a shitty restaurant.

You asked for no sauce (sprint), you take it back and them you didn't want sauce (sprint), so they wipe it off with their finger. It still has some sauce (tweak/balance) but the taste of the sauce is still there. Just make a new fucking dish with no sauce!

• Upvote (+1) 5

343i is like a shitty restaurant.

You asked for no sauce (sprint), you take it back and them you didn't want sauce (sprint), so they wipe it off with their finger. It still has some sauce (tweak/balance) but the taste of the sauce is still there. Just make a new fucking dish with no sauce!

They the kind of ***** that knows you don't want salt on your ramen, so they put it in when it's cooking instead of on top.

They the kind of ***** that knows you don't want salt on your ramen, so they put it in when it's cooking instead of on top.

Thats more for Bloom. Its a perfect explanation for bloom.

Thats more for Bloom. Its a perfect explanation for bloom.

Nah man.

If sprint=salt in the water, the water gets into the noodles and pervades the very core, like map control.

If you just smack sprint/salt on top, it doesn't fundamentally change the core.

I think WP is broke now as well. Are they doing maintenance?

Halo Channel is dead too right now

Nah man.

If sprint=salt in the water, the water gets into the noodles and pervades the very core, like map control.

If you just smack sprint/salt on top, it doesn't fundamentally change the core.

Lmao I like how were getting serious and specific on such a stupid topic xD

Sprint is not hidden. its clear that its in the game. Bloom used to be visible/(salt on top) but since we all hate it, they made bloom invisible/(salt in boiled water). All though they did decrease it.

Sprint would be like spraying febreze all over a loaf of shit. xD We all see its plain ol' shit but the presenter tries his/her best to make it presentable.

starved bud. I called them this morning. Calmly said they forgot about me, and got a $50 and a free 20 box of wings for the inconvenience and hunger they caused me

Damn, it's like it's almost better to let them forget about you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Which to get and play first...Far Cry 4 or Dragon Age Inquisition? I am leaning Dragon Age because I want a game to push my recently upgraded PC and I heard it was like Origins only with a bigger world.

Lmao I like how were getting serious and specific on such a stupid topic xD

Sprint is not hidden. its clear that its in the game. Bloom used to be visible/(salt on top) but since we all hate it, they made bloom invisible/(salt in boiled water). All though they did decrease it.

Sprint would be like spraying febreze all over a loaf of shit. xD We all see its plain ol' shit but the presenter tries his/her best to make it presentable.

Stupid immigrant developers, DEY TERK MUH BLERM.

Which to get and play first...Far Cry 4 or Dragon Age Inquisition? I am leaning Dragon Age because I want a game to push my recently upgraded PC and I heard it was like Origins only with a bigger world.

Far Cry 4 is abysmal on PC. Don't even bother giving Ubsoft money.

Playing GTA V on the X1. Not a single issue.

But that game already came out and ran perfectly on the last generation. It was probably easy for the developer to just port it over without too much trouble.

OH WAIT

• Upvote (+1) 8

Is there any news on heists?

First GTA Online update on next-gen will add them.

@@CyReN

@@Saucey

The mobile site is acting wierd for me. Can't edit and quote posts and can't bring up the menu.

Is it my phone or is there some issues with the mobile site?

@@CyReN

@@Saucey

The mobile site is acting wierd for me. Can't edit and quote posts and can't bring up the menu.

Is it my phone or is there some issues with the mobile site?

mobile site seems fine to me. It's lettin me quote you

Edit: and I can edit posts. Must be fixrd by now

But that game already came out and ran perfectly on the last generation. It was probably easy for the developer to just port it over without too much trouble.

OH WAIT

Gettin' real tired of this shit.

MCC is broken because of a bad deadline by greedy overlords, NOT because the studios that made MCC are incompetant.

I mean, do you even understand consoles? Last gen console infrastructure was some archaic console specific bull shit. You'd be hard pressed to consider them 'modern PCs' due to their very core being different from PCs.

This gen consoles ARE modern PCs, what with their x86 core. Granted, they're still sufficiently different, as they have specific features that PCs don't have, but the groundwork is already laid for a port.

But it's little to do with what they are, rather what it is. Porting a game that exploits the 360 to the core to the Xbone, which is certainly NOT the equivalent of a better 360, is hard. "Put the triangle in the triangle hole," NO. There is no fucking triangle piece. There is no groundwork. Do it all over again.

...Ironically...the buggiest games in MCC seem to be CE and H2 which already had x86 versions, but both ports were kind of shit in the first place, H2V was...horrendous. So it isn't like it was easy, just logically less hard than porting Halo 3 and 4. (Least community favored game is ported best and it was 360 specified to the max. Fate is a cruel mistress.)

But irony aside, that's the facts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Random Question, how did the Walshy callout on Sanc get its name? I'm assuming because of a particular match with captn dave. thanks