Halo 5 even has that radio talking like Call of Duty. I feel like making a thread which contains a list of CoD stuff going into Halo 5. I want to see how long it gets a year from now. Good idea?

Cool, Do it the other way around for similar results.

2 and a half hours ago i ordered some late night wings, pizza and onion rings. It never showed up... Tried calling the pizza place a few times after the 40 minute delivery time was up, no one answered. Called and called until i got the answer machine saying they're closed...

And this isn't just some small pizza place. It's one of Canada's largest pizza chains. Needless to say, i'm pissed off... and still hungry.

2 and a half hours ago i ordered some late night wings, pizza and onion rings. It never showed up... Tried calling the pizza place a few times after the 40 minute delivery time was up, no one answered. Called and called until i got the answer machine saying they're closed...

And this isn't just some small pizza place. It's one of Canada's largest pizza chains. Needless to say, i'm pissed off... and still hungry.

Did you pay or?

You should go riot outside their building.

Arguing with someone in the Austrian communtiy: He says Beyond isn´t a global forum and the "true Halo forums" are twitch streams..

Edit: he meant streamers talking about the game not the chat, still...

Arguing with someone in the Austrian communtiy: He says Beyond isn´t a global forum and the "true Halo forums" are twitch streams..

But then streamers get an overwhelmingly louder voice in any discussion. Here, everyone can voice their opinion on an equal footing. A larger voice should come from knowledge and experience, not stream numbers.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

But then streamers get an overwhelmingly louder voice in any discussion. Here, everyone can voice their opinion on an equal footing. A larger voice should come from knowledge and experience, not stream numbers.  

That´s what I told him, still he has a weird view. Thinking it´s harder for us EU´s to be involved in the US scene (even though we have this forum). Also he thinks you hide posts that you don´t agree with (I told him there are countless posts against this view, since all mods discuss with people around here)

No, luckily i was paying cash so they got nothing from me either.

So mad... and hungry right now.

bro maybe the driver got in an accident

No, luckily i was paying cash so they got nothing from me either.

So mad... and hungry right now.

So, you're hangry?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh look, HaloFollower doesn't acknowledge the bugs in MCC.

Not surprised, of course.

Halo follower is like the halowaypoint of youtube

Just garbage

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who?

Don't know if I can agree with streams being a forum for Halo, it's part of the Halo community for sure though. As for the most global Halo forum, I'm not sure who is the biggest or most global. Our main traffic comes from USA, Canada, England, etc though.

Oh look, HaloFollower doesn't acknowledge the bugs in MCC.

Not surprised, of course.

Speaking of which, he just stole Unyshek video and uploaded to his channel:

https://twitter.com/Unyshek/status/534806900374654976 https://twitter.com/Unyshek/status/534811428482342912

This is after he stole pics from our pre-release stream. The Halo community may argue over rules, what Halo should be etc. Most agree HaloFollower is terrible as a person, that's saying something.

Don't know if I can agree with streams being a forum for Halo, it's part of the Halo community for sure though. As for the most global Halo forum, I'm not sure who is the biggest or most global. Our main traffic comes from USA, Canada, England, etc though.

Speaking of which, he just stole Unyshek video and uploaded to his channel:

https://twitter.com/Unyshek/status/534806900374654976 https://twitter.com/Unyshek/status/534811428482342912

This is after he stole pics from our pre-release stream. The Halo community may argue over rules, what Halo should be etc. Most agree HaloFollower is terrible as a person, that's saying something.

No way... 

edit: I guess twitter is blocked at work, didn't see you included some tweets. I'll take a look later, nobody should view it unless its from Unyshek's channel.

So, you're hangry?

starved bud. I called them this morning. Calmly said they forgot about me, and got a $50 and a free 20 box of wings for the inconvenience and hunger they caused me
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Was catching up on Agents of Shield when suddenly:

3e5a6d2d98b5a2b972ad7c2e9d02e1da.png

There was actually a lot of 2 Dev footage. Dat subtle advertisement

Just got an early birthday present off GF and she only went and got me a40's. Just had a mini nerdgasm :0

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just got an early birthday present off GF and she only went and got me a40's. Just had a mini nerdgasm :0

Astro master race. Now you can listen to the MCC main menu music in even higher quality for 30 minutes while you search for a game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Astro master race. Now you can listen to the MCC main menu music in even higher quality for 30 minutes while you search for a game.

Yeah shush it Sam lol.

I´d be surprised if there´s a forum with visitors from more over the world than yours. Also I doubt that any has visitor numbers comparabel to beyond.

Yeah shush it Sam lol.

Turn mix amp voice/game control all the way to voice well searching. No more terrible menu music.