^ Same, lawl. I have to turn Java on or it won't let me join.

On another note, my game has finally downloaded. I'm exciting and scared to play it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

^ Same, lawl. I have to turn Java on or it won't let me join.

On another note, my game has finally downloaded. I'm exciting and scared to play it.

Your Xbox is ready for you...

Is anyone making a Beaver Creek remake? Or a midship remake? 

I tried asking this in the forge section but no one responded. 

Too busy remaking Beaver Creek and Midship to respond.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Somebody is working on a Midship remake.  I don't know of anyone working on a Beaver Creek remake.

I don't know what to do with that $100 credit I put towards an Xbone now... ugh.

Also, I got my hands on CoD Advanced Warfare last night for the first time. Game is pretty fun and it's easy to see why so many people play it versus Halo.

I don't know what to do with that $100 credit I put towards an Xbone now... ugh.

Also, I got my hands on CoD Advanced Warfare last night for the first time. Game is pretty fun and it's easy to see why so many people play it versus Halo.

Whats your GT man? Haven't seen you in a while.

Whats your GT man? Haven't seen you in a while.

got my old tag back up and running. GT: sSynyster

I don't have a box right now though.

Yo what the hell is going on with that MCC? I don't have the game yet but it seems to be full of bugs...What is 343 saying to all this?

I want to test anybody's debating skills.

Just for shits and giggles, I want to see someone defend Armor Lock and how its good for competitive play (lol) Try to be as reasonable as possible. Be very descriptive.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just for shits and giggles, I want to see someone defend Armor Lock and how its good for competitive play (lol) Try to be as reasonable as possible. Be very descriptive.

Well thats a challenge lol. I got nothing ^-^

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pre or post TU?

Lets do post TU

Ok, well why should't it of been in?

The best energy shield is not getting shot, so Armor Lock doesn't need to be in there if OverShield was good enough as it is.

In fact, invulnerability should NEVER be a thing ANYWHERE in Halo.

Ok, well why should't it of been in?

Why SHOULD it have been in. The challenge is to try to prove a fact wrong and see how long you can last. (even if you don't really believe it should be in xD)

Halo 5 even has that radio talking like Call of Duty. I feel like making a thread which contains a list of CoD stuff going into Halo 5. I want to see how long it gets a year from now. Good idea?

Halo 5 even has that radio talking like Call of Duty. I feel like making a thread which contains a list of CoD stuff going into Halo 5. I want to see how long it gets a year from now. Good idea?

SNIPER IN 10 SECONDS!

I like it, please don't hate me

Wouldn't the radio chatter type stuff actually make people communicate less as there is less incentive to do so? 

Why SHOULD it have been in. The challenge is to try to prove a fact wrong and see how long you can last. (even if you don't really believe it should be in xD)

Well shit, I may need some time to actually think of something cause I hate Armor Lock 

Well shit, I may need some time to actually think of something cause I hate Armor Lock 

I think thats the whole point! xD well see how you do. I already gave Up hhaha