When it's time to get in the holiday spirit, OP delivers. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm really upset I learned they were native to New Zealand after I made the GT :(

totally kidding but pls, you make EVERYBODY's games lag.

Fixed

Man, it was a hell of a rough week for gaming. MCC's issues, ACU having its issues, and WoW servers getting ddoss'd.

Rough week for AAA games Id say.

wow

Ogre 1, Ogre 2, and Walshy are currently streaming.

I really wished we had twitch during the heyday of Halo2. Would have been amazing and great for competitive Halo.

Also great to see the pros come back

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just don't understand Halo 2. I can go 26-2 in Halo 1, but stay in the same lobby for Halo 2, and barely pull positive. The game just doesn't feel good, and there's no real feedback for shots hitting..

I just don't understand Halo 2. I can go 26-2 in Halo 1, but stay in the same lobby for Halo 2, and barely pull positive. The game just doesn't feel good, and there's no real feedback for shots hitting..

Or ya know, you're just crap at Halo 2...

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Or ya know, you're just crap at Halo 2...

I'm not doubting that. But I don't have these issues with any other Halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not doubting that. But I don't have these issues with any other Halo game.

Halo 2 skill gap greatest confirmed? 

• Upvote (+1) 7

i always go negative on halo2 lockout slayer. I know why, but I refuse to fix it.

And sometimes warlock slayer for the same reason

Any halo pro who cared enough to actually interact with fans could have built that kind of a business around themselves back in the day with a little hard work and technical savvy. Props to nadeshot for being the first one smart enough to actually do it. If he plays it right he'll never have to have a real job for the rest of his life.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Any halo pro who cared enough to actually interact with fans could have built that kind of a business around themselves back in the day with a little hard work and technical savvy. Props to nadeshot for being the first one smart enough to actually do it. If he plays it right he'll never have to have a real job for the rest of his life.

It does take a certain type of character to live a public life and enjoy it while not coming off poorly. I agree he will do well if he plays his cards right.

CoD... Wow...

Sorry for the site issues you might have had today, some minor maintenance that had to be done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry for the site issues you might have had today, some minor maintenance that had to be done.

It's okay we forgive you.

My d/l is going really fast today. I'm already in the 90's. Soon, I'll be apart of the frustrations. Oh, and Eagles are shtting the bed. :angry:

Shouldn't have made those MCC servers jokes on Bomb Planted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shouldn't have made those MCC servers jokes on Bomb Planted.

Been happening long before the show sadly.

I told you guys so about h4 and h2a, halo 5 is going to be even worse. Hope you guys dont get hyped for the worst one yet. Have a bit of sense. Play the good halos on MCC, enjoy yourselves instead of lusting for the "past glory" (lol) of halo from 04-10. It's not gonna happen. Just enjoy the good games online with good hit registration and good servers. The code and matchmaking will get fixed, it might take a long time since 343 is a shit company but it will happen. I wouldn't hope for good ranked playlists though, better build your friends lists up. 

Anyone can add me for h2 ffas: fe thebox1 ill accept everyone since we can have 1k friends

• Upvote (+1) 2