Happened to me a few times as well. This game literally has over 100 bugs/issues. Amazing.

This happened right before I got past The Armory in Halo 2...

Do you recall holbermans' opinion on 343's plan to publish all five games as opposed to just h2a?

"Insane!"

My opinion is "ambitious" without an out.

We all said the price was too low for so many maps and so many games. I give them until Christmas. That is when I have my buy/no buy decision.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else's Xbox One/MCC just freeze and you hear a buzzing sound?

Yeah it happens in MP and campaign / I have to quit the game and restart it like 1000 times a day. .

Beyond Broken

I don't get the H3 cortana hate. It's honestly a pretty easy level. I'm doing H2 right now and holy shit, jackal snipers...

I don't get sniping in Halo 3. Sometimes I get a headshot in the neck, other times I'm sure I get them right on the head, but it counts as a body shot. WTF am I doing wrong.

I don't get sniping in Halo 3. Sometimes I get a headshot in the neck, other times I'm sure I get them right on the head, but it counts as a body shot. WTF am I doing wrong.

1) The hitbox is pretty small compared to other Halo games except HCE. More precicion is required and often aiming at the neck won't do the trick although it will do in other games...

2) The Sniper is projectile, not hitscan. Try leading slightly and if an opponent jumps while you aim at him adjust accordingly. It is a very fast projectile though so it might feel like hitscan on low pings and distances.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't say this often, but honestly, watching some H3 montages might help.

I don't get the H3 cortana hate. It's honestly a pretty easy level. I'm doing H2 right now and holy shit, jackal snipers...

Isn't that the level you hear her voice a dozen times and there's a visual effect which interrupts gameplay? If so that's why I hated that level. Pure garbage. I didn't bother with Halo campaigns in Reach and 4, thanks to it.

The layout itself is pretty confusing with no help from waypoints very often. That and the Flood just being a pain in the ass to fight, even on Easy/Normal.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Remember getting lost constantly and literally having to run through the level because the amount of flood to fight alone was overwhelming.

Remember getting lost constantly and literally having to run through the level because the amount of flood to fight alone was overwhelming.

It honestly never felt like that to me though. You can avoid a good majority of the encounters if you move around the level right. Maybe it's just me. 

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/253802-home-settings/suggestions/6028675-the-ability-to-set-voice-through-speakers-or-heads

If you guys get a chance, please stop by and vote for this. What it basically will do is allow people to hear chat from other players when streaming.

Thanks.

Oh my god finally this will get put in, I was literally watching Youtube videos the other day an they were plugging 3 to 5 different plugs into each other.  Looked like a nightmare.

Can anyone help me find the video of Snipedown and his team suiciding to -50 on a Sanc TS game in the MLG playlist and coming back to win?

Can anyone help me find the video of Snipedown and his team suiciding to -50 on a Sanc TS game in the MLG playlist and coming back to win?

Snipedowns was on Pit, if you want a Sanc game of mikwen being down -78, its here

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh my god finally this will get put in, I was literally watching Youtube videos the other day an they were plugging 3 to 5 different plugs into each other. Looked like a nightmare.

I didn't even bother buying all that crap. The best way I find is to use the kinect as your mic, however this only works in a party. Also the kinect mic quality isn't as good. Xbone really needs this because streams are soooooo boring when you can't hear the other people talking.

Spotted in the National History Museum...

mcki53T.jpg

@@Moa

I'm really upset I learned they were native to New Zealand after I made the GT :(

totally kidding but pls, you make my games lag.

• Upvote (+1) 1