The easiest? Of like the whole series?

I started playing H1 legendary on CE Anniversary (mostly Classic graphics since it feels so much better) and got stuck on Truth & Reconciliation. Seemed crazy hard to me. Haven't played Halo 2 on legendary but H3 legendary is a breeze, same with H4 mostly.

Halo 3 was definitely the easiest on Legendary. Halo 2 on Legendary is pure hell. Halo One on Legendary is somewhere in between. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Since people were talking about it in the Twitch chat... I doubt Optic was legally prohibited from tweeting the Twitch stream. I've seen players stream on Twitch even when contracted with MLG.TV. However, this was quite a while ago, and the rules could have changed, and also an organization could be different than an individual player. Even so, they probably still did not due to their affiliation with MLG--I'm just nitpicking saying they technically could have. 

ODST is easiest on legendary if we taking spin offs into consideration.

Jackal snipers don't 1HK ODSTs but 1HK Spartans. :halo:

Halo 4 had the easiest Legendary by a long shot.  Then probably Halo 3, minus Cortana.  Fuck that level.

Halo 4 had the easiest Legendary by a long shot.  Then probably Halo 3, minus Cortana.  Fuck that level.

Duh. You had infinite lives in Spartan Ops.  :kappa:

Duh. You had infinite lives in Spartan Ops.  :kappa:

Dude, Spartan Ops would have been SO much more fun without respawns.

It's all good. A buddy of mine talked me out of selling the XB1 anyway. Pretty much had the same advice as you.

Good. I know I'm pissed as well. I'm impatient and just wanna play the game without much hassle...

Well I guess I'll speedrun the campaigns meanwhile and watch Nightfall.

Halo 3 was definitely the easiest on Legendary. Halo 2 on Legendary is pure hell. Halo One on Legendary is somewhere in between. 

H3 Wraiths gave me some trouble in solo. Reach and 4 are the only games I've solo'd, but I'm working my way through H1.

Cortana is actually really easy, but the designers and environment artists did so well at making it seem like it's so much more complicated than it actually is.

343 Guilty Spark from CE and Cortana from H3 stand as the two most impressively atmospheric levels for me. The first time playing either is pretty much perfect.

Cortana is actually really easy, but the designers and environment artists did so well at making it seem like it's so much more complicated than it actually is.

343 Guilty Spark from CE and Cortana from H3 stand as the two most impressively atmospheric levels for me. The first time playing either is pretty much perfect.

It's those turret-type flood that don't die when you hit them. They just transform. They suck and I hate them.

That level would have been more immersive if it wasn't so easy to get lost, if the flood types weren't so irritating, and if Cortana would have just stfu with those cut-ins.

I know I'm repeating myself here, but words cannot describe my hatred for the fucking assnuggets who go into the team slayer playlist and vote for Halo 2 and Halo 3. You have your own dedicated playlists for that, fuckfaces.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I know I'm repeating myself here, but words cannot describe my hatred for the fucking assnuggets who go into the team slayer playlist and vote for Halo 2 and Halo 3. You have your own dedicated playlists for that, fuckfaces.

"I'm only good with the almost-aimbot H2 sniper rifle. Better make sure I get Slayer so I can win!"

LASO Jackal Snipers.

I don't know what kinda idiot is crazy enough to put all skulls on but thats one special kind of stupid.

Like why put yourself through that torture and rage? jfc

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else's Xbox One/MCC just freeze and you hear a buzzing sound?

Yes. It's happened to me once or twice when I was playing CE.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else's Xbox One/MCC just freeze and you hear a buzzing sound?

Happened to me a few times as well. This game literally has over 100 bugs/issues. Amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 3