I'll be honest I'll say most of my games have been br starts which is great for me :D but sometimes when everyone votes BR's I get a little sad and think dang no noobs in here too beat up on.

I'll be honest I'll say most of my games have been br starts which is great for me :D but sometimes when everyone votes BR's I get a little sad and think dang no noobs in here too beat up on.

Yo Kev I'll hit you up when I get an xbox one. Unfortunately I've fallen on hard times and can't afford one atm 

Yo Kev I'll hit you up when I get an xbox one. Unfortunately I've fallen on hard times and can't afford one atm

I've been keeping an eye on you and wondered when you were getting on, hopefully everything gets better and you pick one up :)

How much do you guys think I can sell my 1-2 month old XB1 + two controllers and chat adapter for?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How much do you guys think I can sell my 1-2 month old XB1 + two controllers and chat adapter for?

If you are selling your X1 over a botched launch, I would say that is rather foolish. But it is your choice

• Upvote (+1) 3

If you are selling your X1 over a botched launch, I would say that is rather foolish. But it is your choice

I'm counting on the game to run better at the launch of a Doubles playlist, not because of the playlist itself, but because that should be enough time to update anything before more shit unloads on top of the fan.

I'm counting on the game to run better at the launch of a Doubles playlist, not because of the playlist itself, but because that should be enough time to update anything before more shit unloads on top of the fan.

that is if Halo is not dead by then (AGAIN)

Foolish? How? Getting money back is not foolish. It would be foolish to waste money. 

I planned on playing no other game besides MCC on XB1. 

Foolish? How? Getting money back is not foolish. It would be foolish to waste money.

Then wait for it to be fixed and play it when it should have been released?

Am I the only one who has to quit out every other game because it freezes in the post-match loading screen?

Happened to me several times since launch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I told my wife how amazing H2 matchmaking is - she started in Reach. I've been hyping it to her for a month. We got the Xbone solely for MCC...

She has yet to play a match.

Didn't all of these games work at some point? If 343 wasn't able to get them playable with their changes to matchmaking and medals and menus - then they should have just released them all with their individual original interfaces.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I told my wife how amazing H2 matchmaking is - she started in Reach. I've been hyping it to her for a month. We got the Xbone solely for MCC...

She has yet to play a match.

Didn't all of these games work at some point? If 343 wasn't able to get them playable with their changes to matchmaking and medals and menus - then they should have just released them all with their individual original interfaces.

That's what I think man. I know a cool fluid complete menu is 'next gen', but if having to load up the separate games with their menu one at a time depending on what you wanted to play meant no bugs like we have, I'd want that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The games (not H2A of course) should have just been their original 30fps. Would it really have been that bad?

The games (not H2A of course) should have just been their original 30fps. Would it really have been that bad?

I'm of the few who don't find 60 FPS needed. Though I can enjoy its fluidity and won't COMPLAIN about it, I don't even want it if I had the power to decide. Everyone acts like 30 is so bad, but Halo has always worked perfectly with 30. I even enjoy Destiny just fine with its 30 and its faster pace. Why sacrifice visual fidelity for 60?

I think of it like this;

You're buying a car, and you want a good car. You've narrowed it down to two choices. One car can go 200 MPH, real damn fast. But it has some ugly things. The fender is shaped weird, there are some scratches in the paint, headlights are stained. The other can go 100 MPH, but it looks flawless, super pretty. The aesthetic shape is rocking, no scratches, a perfect shine to that paint.

And a lot of people may think, "Forget looks! This car can go SO FAST!" But on no roads can they use that speed. They can't. It's illegal. (in b4 someone says they commute on the Autobahn)

But the other person thinks, "I'll never need that speed, I can't use that speed. The prettier car is a better choice."

And I'm that the other person.

To elaborate a bit further, 60 FPS IS nice for twitch shooters. Halo and Destiny are not twitch shooters. Games like CounterStrike would probably be a little gimped by 30. That's PC anyway, though. I'm more talking about console games.

CoD though, now CoD is just stupid. CoD is under the guise of a twitch shooter and people may think 60 is crucial for it, but that's bollocks. Not because of the gameplay itself, but the networking. The netcode and lag compensation is CoD is horrid and it still doesn't have dedicated servers. IF 60 frames allows a very coordinated player to react in time on THEIR screen, it's not gonna matter. They're gonna die. Millions of time have CoD players seen the killcam and think or even shout into the mic, "I was FUCKING turned around. God dammit!"

And that's the reason why I don't like CoD anymore. That shit happened one too many times.

(And Black Ops 2 could've had best graphics for a game on 360 if it were 30 frames also)

Sorry. Rambled a little bit.

Not at all - if it meant would could actually play.

Sorry if I sounded like a douche, or if I am going to sound like one now, but it's only the second day in, and things are being improved each day.

And if you wanted 30FPS, you probably should have just stuck to XBC tbh

I honestly prefer them to be 60 FPS I find it easier on my eyes and it just feels more responsive to me in comparison to the original 30 FPS.

Sorry if I sounded like a douche, or if I am going to sound like one now, but it's only the second day in, and things are being improved each day.

And if you wanted 30FPS, you probably should have just stuck to XBC tbh

It's all good. A buddy of mine talked me out of selling the XB1 anyway. Pretty much had the same advice as you.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I'm expecting slightly better averages tomorrow, even if it means putting up with uneven teams yet again.

I feel like a total ass by proxy if my team outnumbers the other.

Currently running through CE on Legendary. Wish me luck

I found H2 on legendary solo to be the most difficult.

Yeah I always thought Halo 1 had the easiest legendary difficulty.

Never plated through CEA so I'm looking forward to playing with some skulls on to go for unlocks. Going for par score on Keys first to get that Ghost nameplate.