you guys may want to delay that h2a tourney till everything is ironed out

Indeed. Not even mentioning the fact that host is quite huge in customs. Anyone can literally teleport like an asshole if the host is shitty... so... yeah, you should wait till everything is fixed.

you guys may want to delay that h2a tourney till everything is ironed out

If everything just falls flat on its face tomorrow, it will be considered but to my knowledge customs are working fine with the occasional error. The only big issue is host and that's an issue for every Halo game, even on the 360. Nothing we can do to combat that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

IT'S INSTALLED IT'S INSTALLED OMG IT'S INSTALLED

yooo, what times you be on tonight?

yooo, what times you be on tonight?

The UK kids getting back together? @@Sam

The UK kids getting back together? @@Sam

I'll be on all day today from midday. Assuming the game works.

I'll be on all day today from midday. Assuming the game works.

Well fuck.

UK team represent.

I should be online maybe later this evening around 9/10pm-ish for about an hour or so. All depends on how late I need to stay at work really. Trying to get as much done this morning as possible!

I'll try and have a look out for you and get on, total pain cos need too spend time with GF around them times too :/

Haha I feel you on that one. Having a partner is great, but they really do cut into important gaming time.

Fuckin lol. I knew it would be bad after reading about peoples issues but this was a new level. Finished the nostalgia trip with my brother on campaign last night and today...... holy fuck.

Not only is the UI a little ********, (Xbox One in general), but the connection, settings... LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYTHING IS BROKEN. 

I just can't comprehend how this could happen. Did they not internally test making custom games and shit? Me and my brother went like -12 against @@Sam @@Moa @@Gold just lagging beyond comprehension, after which we were booted by the game and put into an eternal queue of "connecting to host".

Comical.

Fuckin lol. I knew it would be bad after reading about peoples issues but this was a new level. Finished the nostalgia trip with my brother on campaign last night and today...... holy fuck.

Not only is the UI a little ********, (Xbox One in general), but the connection, settings... LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYTHING IS BROKEN. 

I just can't comprehend how this could happen. Did they not internally test making custom games and shit? Me and my brother went like -12 against @@Sam @@Moa @@Gold just lagging beyond comprehension, after which we were booted by the game and put into an eternal queue of "connecting to host".

Comical.

I honestly don't think the game was tested. Either that or they simply ran out of time and M$ forced them to ship it before it was completed. Most of 343's efforts are on H5, so who actually tested MCC? I assume the janitor and no one else.

Who actually tested MCC? I assume the janitor and no one else.

343 Industries, where the janitor ruins Halo.

2686957-ichoiqdi24yzm.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think we need a new hashtag - #WeWereAlmostBack

so sad really depressing #wewerealmostback

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your icon goes well with this post.

Yeah haha. Sad times indeed

Meanwhile, I went over to waypoint to see what people are saying about MM issues and see posts like this : 

Yeah but I was hoping it wouldn't be.. It's serioisly not fun this way .. Halo 4 is the best option right now .. Halo 2 with bR spawn is just stupid and boring .. IM getting better luck with team halo matchmaking but that's it .. Can't marchmaking halo 4 or any other playlist .. Halo 2 anniversary should not start with Br this is a major major flaw .. :(

Who cares about " competition " at this point ? I play call of duty for that kind of competitiveness . Halo is about fun.. I don't care what bungie acknowledges, they aren't involved anymore.. There is no just team slayer classic playlist, If there was, I wouldn't mind. As it stands, every slayer is the same garbage, no variety. Please 343 make a team slayer classic which doesn't spawn with Br.. I like people scrambling for sword and rockets and the BR itself.. It's more fun makes for close Melee encounters, double beat downs, the true halo experience.. BR is a boring wannabe call of duty fest that doesn't work on an arena map

Yeah haha. Sad times indeed

Meanwhile, I went over to waypoint to see what people are saying about MM issues and see posts like this : 

dude tbh I feel for them people, they wanna start with and AR or SMG. Each too their own and all that. Just like I hate when its not a BR/DMR start. Kinda like when people on here say it should be BR start 100% of the time, I just think no man thats just gonna piss lots of kids off.

dude tbh I feel for them people, they wanna start with and AR or SMG. Each too their own and all that. Just like I hate when its not a BR/DMR start. Kinda like when people on here say it should be BR start 100% of the time, I just think no man thats just gonna piss lots of kids off.

Yeah. Its just funny how so many people are upset but for completely different reasons. I just wish they had delayed the launch of online matchmaking by a week or something. There are just so many issues with it that should have been ironed out. Teams being randomized or starting unbalanced or with multiple teams in a two team playlist. But then even something as simple as team hardcore is set up as a 5v5 playlist by default. The whole thing just feels unplanned and unprofessional. Its especially disappointing since H4's matchmaking system was also really poor and I thought they would really try hard to redeem themselves this time around with a new game. Especially with the amount of feedback that was given in the first half of Halo 4. But they somehow made it even worse. I now have no faith in whoever is in charge of creating the matchmaking system over at 343i.

• Upvote (+1) 1