Quinn has no idea how CS has been played the last 10+ years I see. There is no "normal" way to play the game. I've been in comp pub 5v5s and regular pubs with 20+ people in them. 

Having a competitive ranking system in CS is fine because the game can be played so many different ways. 

Off topic :  I entered the STI forums.... my money is already leaving me ! 

On Topic : Quinn along other ppl will make Halo  a better place to be.

is the halo follower forum the new forum were you all go just to go haha look at these fools.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Meanwhile, at UMG Dallas:

That is, without a doubt, one of the most pathetic videos I have ever watched. I actually feel like I need to take an acid bath after watching that. Call of Duty fans sit there, wondering why their game and community is not taken seriously. Well, here is your answer.

Wow.

• Upvote (+1) 8

is the halo follower forum the new forum were you all go just to go haha look at these fools.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion even though I was initially shocked by it. I am now on page 7 of that thread and am looking at it like a study of foreign species.

:Steve Irwin voice:

As we approach the wild Follower, we must be mindful of their fallacious arguments and muddling of the subject matter which can be quite dangerous to the unprepared. Notice how, when startled, the Follower releases a noxious cloud of Adapt and 2.5er. The Follower's second set of eyelids distorts their view of the game, causing them to spew poisonous false claims at what they perceive to be predators. Best to give these beasts a wide berth if you encounter them in the wild.

• Upvote (+1) 6

After 13 pages, the guy arguing in favor of ADS in Halo flips the script and uses all the arguments his opponents used against ADS to show why Sprint is bad for Halo.

10432092_573347849449572_504162339308446

Yea can we chill with the halo follower forum mockery/linking, there will always be people that believe we didn't land on the moon or the world isn't round. Just let them chill in their little bubble.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Have there been any talks in regards to the netcode for MCC? Are they updating it to provide more stability for dedi's or just copy paste? I mean if they're bring HCE online multi they must have coded up something since HCE had no online netcode. 

Have Zero problem with 100% ranked gametypes. It's probably going to be SC2 like. We've been out of it long enough. I would rather a few casuals leave because they're idiots and don't understand the game than Have another Halo 4. My two cent. Crybabies can deal with it or quit. Their choice.

After 13 pages, the guy arguing in favor of ADS in Halo flips the script and uses all the arguments his opponents used against ADS to show why Sprint is bad for Halo.

10432092_573347849449572_5041623393084463249_n.jpg

Yup. I was there for it. He owned them. They still didn't listen. They're a bunch of damn fools.

Meanwhile, at UMG Dallas:

So what is the problem here? Fan rivalry? And? This is how it is when fans of other teams sit right next to each other at any sports/competitive events.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So what is the problem here? Fan rivalry? And? This is how it is when fans of other teams sit right next to each other at any sports/competitive events. 

As someone who has ducked his fair share of bottles of piss at soccer matches. This video, is just cringe worthy. 

Also, please use the Edit button for multiple posts instead of triple posts.

As someone who has ducked his fair share of bottles of piss at soccer matches. This video, is just cringe worthy. 

Also, please use the Edit button for multiple posts instead of triple posts.

True story. Will do. Wasn't paying attention.

• Upvote (+1) 1

True story. Will do. Wasn't paying attention.

Ta mate

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lmao I just came on here to read the latest posts and realized people have been watching my Slit Removals (anagram for Massive Troll) thread on Halofollower. It's pretty crazy the lengths people will go to in order to deny logic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lmao I just came on here to read the latest posts and realized people have been watching my Slit Removals (anagram for Massive Troll) thread on Halofollower. It's pretty crazy the lengths people will go to in order to deny logic.

Jazzi you are one sneaky beaver and a damn God. You win the internet for 400 years. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have Zero problem with 100% ranked gametypes. It's probably going to be SC2 like. We've been out of it long enough. I would rather a few casuals leave because they're idiots and don't understand the game than Have another Halo 4. My two cent. Crybabies can deal with it or quit. Their choice. 

I'm gradually coming over to this viewpoint. 100% ranked playlists would cut out pure casual play and pretty much ensure that Halo's future is competitive first. It's not a pleasant idea, but if Halo has any chance of being even a CE-level, let alone top-level competitive game, it needs to stop being associated with super-duper-fun BTB vehicular kiddie bullshit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm gradually coming over to this viewpoint. 100% ranked playlists would cut out pure casual play and pretty much ensure that Halo's future is competitive first. It's not a pleasant idea, but if Halo has any chance of being even a CE-level, let alone top-level competitive game, it needs to stop being associated with super-duper-fun BTB vehicular kiddie bullshit.

Exactly. People will not take it seriously like that. I'm playing a game for adults. We may have been kids back then but it's not like today where parents raise their kids on TV, games, and tablets and they have no idea how to hold a football and be competitive. We did because there was only Nintendo and no internet so we actually went outside. Watching my friend sit on his computer and just hand his his children a tablet pisses me off to no end.

I just finished your counter arguments to sprint thread. All 14 pages. You're a better man than I am for remaining so calm and rational. Do you have any recommendations for online resources on debating? I saw you citing quite a few fallicies.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is B.net not the place to go for rambling fools anymore?

Bnet was everything from fools to scientists which is why it was great. Cross pollination (or contamination depending on your view).

I for one, love the drama. That is why I get into it. Unless it could kill my name. That is my limit and why I dropped off a few groups. I can't be on anybodies side that isn't with the competitive community.

Bnet was everything from fools to scientists which is why it was great. Cross pollination (or contamination depending on your view).

Barring groups, the Septagon was the only place where your mental state was not severely at risk. Bnet makes Waypoint look like Mensa.

I just finished your counter arguments to sprint thread. All 14 pages. You're a better man than I am for remaining so calm and rational. Do you have any recommendations for online resources on debating? I saw you citing quite a few fallicies.

Thanks! It's not easy remaining calm when faced with people like that but I just have to remind myself that I'm not helping my argument by attacking the person instead of their argument.

I don't really use online resources to discover what types of fallacies there are. Instead, if I notice someone is saying something which isn't logical, I look it up so I can find out the name. Literally every type of argument that isn't logical has a name to it, and I find it's good to be able to point it out to people.

Something that's even better than being able to see fallacies in what other people are saying, is being able to see them in what you are thinking of saying.

These are a couple of sites I remember stumbling upon:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

http://www.theskepticsguide.org/resources/logical-fallacies

Also, watch Richard Dawkins videos lol

The most common logical fallacies you'll ever be graced with are ad hominem attacks and strawman arguments.

• Upvote (+1) 1