@@Humpflung

I still don't agree with giving HaloFollower more views and subscribers so he can go back to his old ways the second more Halo news is out, but now with more views. If someone can create good Halo content, then make a channel and create good Halo content. That person doesn't need to be a sub-creator on someone else's channel.

I understand the argument "Informs everyone about tournaments", but there are better ways to do that instead of gaining subscribers for someone that has proven that will use pyramid scheme and level 10 clickbait titles to get more money. I feel like his is using the competetive community's desperation to get free videos so he can go back to his regular ways once he has a larger subscriber count.

In the time the guy who has credibility has spent making videos for HaloFollwer, he could have used to build his own channel. I recommend your friend focusing 100% on his channel so he can have his own identity instead of being linked with a guy who no one respects.

I'm not doing it for Chris. I'm doing it for the new guys on the HaloFollower channel that I know personally. They have come to me because I understand what that channel has done wrong and they want as much advice from me as possible. I would love for these guys to create their own content, but I don't see that happening. So the best I can do is give them advice on what content Halo needs now more than ever. 

Even I have personally got into it with Chris and told him that his reputation is on the line because, as we all know, he makes content from absolutely nothing and it's all a joke. It's a joke and we all know it's a joke. Idk, I'm doing what I can to help content creators I know do a better job. That's my goal here. I really could care less about Chris. It's everybody else. I don't want their names to go under because of the garbage Chris put out for so long. 

Also, me getting attention would make it easier to get people from over on HaloFollower to convert to Beyond. I think a lot of people still know very little of Beyond if anything at all. The quality on Beyond is better, the content is better, and the new updates on Halo news is the fastest here. People would enjoy Beyond a lot more if they came over, and that is one of my goals. Grow, grow, grow, grow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That frustrating point where I want to make a youtube video, but rambling on over gameplay isn't very helpful. Nor can I think of a topic. 

Ah well. Good morning vietnam it is then. 

That frustrating point where I want to make a youtube video, but rambling on over gameplay isn't very helpful. Nor can I think of a topic. 

Ah well. Good morning vietnam it is then. 

I've been trying to think about stuff Halo wise, I'm kinda stuck as well.  Besides after uploading really hardcore team games I can't really think of anything either.

Twas a good esports weekend

Every community showed up. 15k for Halo isn't anything compared to the other games, but as far as the shit we've been through, this was good for us as well. 

The future of competition is near. Bravo to all respected games and their success this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not doing it for Chris. I'm doing it for the new guys on the HaloFollower channel that I know personally. They have come to me because I understand what that channel has done wrong and they want as much advice from me as possible. I would love for these guys to create their own content, but I don't see that happening. So the best I can do is give them advice on what content Halo needs now more than ever. 

Even I have personally got into it with Chris and told him that his reputation is on the line because, as we all know, he makes content from absolutely nothing and it's all a joke. It's a joke and we all know it's a joke. Idk, I'm doing what I can to help content creators I know do a better job. That's my goal here. I really could care less about Chris. It's everybody else. I don't want their names to go under because of the garbage Chris put out for so long. 

Also, me getting attention would make it easier to get people from over on HaloFollower to convert to Beyond. I think a lot of people still know very little of Beyond if anything at all. The quality on Beyond is better, the content is better, and the new updates on Halo news is the fastest here. People would enjoy Beyond a lot more if they came over, and that is one of my goals. Grow, grow, grow, grow.

I understand that, though I never heard of the new guy's names. I've watched most of HaloFollower videos because I have to remove most of them on a constant basis in /r/halo, and I don't pay attention to the man behind the voice, the beginning or end credits (if your friend's name pops up), or the description, just the content in the video and that it's on HaloFollower's channel. I guarantee most of the viewers, if not all, do the same.

I hope your friends know that as long as they makes videos for HaloFollower, they don't have an identity. Chris knows this.

Twas a good esports weekend

It really great how well so many eSport titles are doing. It will always be a bummer to me what Halo: Reach and Halo 4 did to the competitive Halo community and imagining where it could be if we basically didn't get shit on for 4 years by the developers.

?

Yeah grenade indicators and stuff like that are "casual friendly" and no BXR, BXB, ect sucks, but the gameplay looks very solid and damn is it still fun to watch.

The hit indicators I could care less about, but I thought that most of the button glitches were going to stay?

The hit indicators I could care less about, but I thought that most of the button glitches were going to stay?

Button glitches were confirmed to not be in H2A a while ago. Classic H2 will have them.

• Upvote (+1) 5

In the classic Halo 2 stuff they will still be there, since they are using the original engine. For H2A they are using a new engine for the game and that will not have button glitches.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Button glitches were confirmed to not be in H2A a while ago. Classic H2 will have them.

In the classic Halo 2 stuff they will still be there, since they are using the original engine. For H2A they are using a new engine for the game and that will not have button glitches.

OK that explains my confusion. Thanks for clarifying

I've been trying to think about stuff Halo wise, I'm kinda stuck as well.  Besides after uploading really hardcore team games I can't really think of anything either.

I know. I wanna make a video but I don't have anything to talk about. :P

It really great how well so many eSport titles are doing. It will always be a bummer to me what Halo: Reach and Halo 4 did to the competitive Halo community and imagining where it could be if we basically didn't get shit on for 4 years by the developers.

Yeah, tbh the quality of the games helped so much too. The CS GO tourney was nuts from start to finish, and the OGN final was arguably the best series ever.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Here's a little teaser I put together for UMG's upcoming event. Excited to be filming at the event as well. Let me know what you guys think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD3uVykuY3E&list=UUeRO029n466zBm3Hrb5xIRA

Its pretty cool, but nobody is putting any time into Ghosts for this event. NV is just coming back from trip across Europe after G3, Curse and tK flew out for Gamescom, and EG isn't attending. The Optic teams and maybe FaZe are the only ones that might be prepared (although I don't think OG has been playing Ghosts with the exception of mandatory league matches). But I'm sure the production will be on point and anything involving Optic will generate attention and hype. 

I don't love it. I think it promotes unrealistic thoughts by most people and is going to lead to a big let down when Halo isn't as huge as everyone wants it to be right away.

It's more of a positive statement if anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's more of a positive statement if anything.

It is the same thing as the savior of Halo memes and Beli343 stuff. It is a positive statement based on a thought that we are going to get everything we want and everything is going to be perfect, which is unrealistic and unlikely and will likely lead to disappointment.

It is the same thing as the savior of Halo memes and Beli343 stuff. It is a positive statement based on a thought that we are going to get everything we want and everything is going to be perfect, which is unrealistic and unlikely and will likely lead to disappointment.

I disagree, I think it's the kind of thing that the community can rally around and show togetherness. After all 'we back' means all of us, as a community, making strides.