Blackout was used in MLG? Huh, I never knew.

I don't think it ever made it to an event though. I remember it was in v4/v5 for a tiny bit and was even in matchmaking. Oddball played like ass on it.

does anyone remember all the old/obscure halo 3 gametypes? the only ones i can think of were isolation, blackout and lockdown, did they ever use any other ones? i want to run customs on all the weird mlg maps.

Yeah they used CTF and KoTH on Isolation v2/v3, Blackout v5 had Oddball and Lockdown v6 had oddball.

Blackout was tested, never used.

I think it was tested around the same time the MLG FFA playlist was out. I miss that.  :saucey:

Anyone remember that tie on Lockdown Ball, and they had to replay the entire game? Ugh. Puckett was so pissed.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone remember that tie on Lockdown Ball, and they had to replay the entire game? Ugh. Puckett was so pissed.

I watched that this morning. I was pissed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Kind of late on this, but

“When we started out, we didn’t want just to think about what we wanted to do in Halo 4," says Ross. “We wanted to think about the stories we were going to tell over the next two decades, and how do we make sure we lay that canvas?”

http://www.gameplanet.com.au/xbox-one/previews/g53b0e688ea712/Forward-Unto-2016-The-future-of-Halo/

Halo CEA 3 confirmed. (Still probably won't have spec mode.)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just played the most embarrassing game of TS Construct of my life... Hold me!

My boy Vetro killing the oldest Halo 1 record. HaloRuns doing things out here :D

he messed up pretty bad as well. easily can get a -60 on it

Any of you guys going to RTX? Cows?

Nah not much of a reason to make the drive there

Nah not much of a reason to make the drive there

When it was said that the MCC will be playable, I was debating on getting a 1 day pass since it isn't that long of drive from here, then they corrected themselves and it turned out to be a viewable demo. All these events like E3, RTX, and PAX are becoming less and less enticing to go to with Youtubers filming every game, interview, conference, and panel for us. I don't feel like I'm missing out on much by not going.

When it was said that the MCC will be playable, I was debating on getting a 1 day pass since it isn't that long of drive from here, then they corrected themselves and it turned out to be a viewable demo. All these events like E3, RTX, and PAX are becoming less and less enticing to go to with Youtubers filming every game, interview, conference, and panel for us. I don't feel like I'm missing out on much by not going.

yeah exactly I didn't see much reason after it became a viewing of a demo. I was thinking of going since a few of the locals I'm friends with are competing but I decided against it. Playing h1 would be cool but I can LAN it in my area

randomly watched this series on twitch:

deffc1bccc.jpg

in case you can't see:

ogre 1 went 57 and 20 on ctf b creek in a little under 22mins. fonzi went 24-40 and defy went 21-39. Ogre 2 also dropped 38 kills with 22 deaths. Watching it, the last 15mins was literally str8 rippin getting destroyed and trying their hardest to stop caps with 0 offense.

Hypefestation VOD is out, Rejoice!

https://www.youtube.com/user/DS7Gaming/videos

Not about HALO but does the forums look skinnier to anyone else ?

not sure if i some how did something

Had a few problems with the ads so the forum layout has been centered to fix it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ive been thinking to my self all day that the forum looked funny. Wasn't sure what i was seeing.

Ive been thinking to my self all day that the forum looked funny. Wasn't sure what i was seeing.

The forums were re-sized yesterday - Previously the forum seemed to automatically re-size itself to whatever resolution you were on if I recall correctly.  Now it has a static size, so it is thinner - seems to load quicker as well.