Man I've been away from the forum structure for too long. I'm too used to reddit. 

Reddit is great for content, but terrible for discussion. If you don't post in the first hour, your comment will never be seen and hiveminds start from comments that are given top priority for the sole sake of being one of the first to comment. It may be hard to find videos and sources in the traditional forum layout, but at least the discussion has equality to it.

For instance, during E3:

Want to watch the latest trailers? Go to /r/games and all of them will be right there on the frontpage.

Want to discuss them? Go anywhere else.

• Upvote (+1) 2

After watching Destiny streamed for a while I can easily say, not hyped. It just looks boring. No one playing it seems that interested and I see no one getting excited or wanting to win. I get that it's only a small slice but still, not wowing me at all. Aim assist looks crazy as well but who knows without actually playing.

Man I've been away from the forum structure for too long. I'm too used to reddit. 

PATTTTTTTTTTT

• Upvote (+1) 1

OH SHIT ITS PAT

Dude what's up? Haven't talked to you since that one time on Skype a few months ago

Reddit is only good for gifs and girls gone wild.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Going to buy an xbox one soon. I am getting really tired of playing halo 3 with it's weird net code/cheaters. But what games can I buy to hold me over until the master chief collection? Normally I'm into first person shooters and I don't know if I will get bored of titanfall or not.

Going to buy an xbox one soon. I am getting really tired of playing halo 3 with it's weird net code/cheaters. But what games can I buy to hold me over until the master chief collection? Normally I'm into first person shooters and I don't know if I will get bored of titanfall or not.

Wolfenstein especially if you want to play the Doom beta. It's only SP but it's a really good game.

AC4 and Watch Dogs are also pretty good. AC4 is more fun than Watch Dogs though

I just ordered an Xbox One.

Did you get Kinect? If you're interested in saving your clips in Halo and don't have a capture card, it's probably going to be worth it for you.

I just noticed I can't do that without the kinect. But I also don't want to pay an extra $100 on kinect

Shit

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just noticed I can't do that without the kinect. But I also don't want to pay an extra $100 on kinect

Shit

MIcrocenter was selling Xbox Ones with Kinect for $400 a few weeks ago in store only. You can call one if there are any locally and see if you get lucky. 

Edit: I just checked their website. The price is still $400 BUT it is in store only and can't be ordered online. 

MIcrocenter was selling Xbox Ones with Kinect for $400 a few weeks ago in store only. You can call one if there are any locally and see if you get lucky.

Edit: I just checked their website. The price is still $400 BUT it is in store only and can't be ordered online.

Damn if only I had the money right now :(

Shit

Yeah it's easily the best way to use the Kinect, it's such a great feature for guys like us. Dude just wait, maybe in the next 4 or 5 months Kinects start getting sold for cheap by people that bought the Xbox 1 early but don't use the Kinect. Never know. Keep an eye out.

That sucks. I wasn't planning on getting the Kinect version, but after reading more about it I'll probably have to get one since recording won't be as good without it.

Yeah it's easily the best way to use the Kinect, it's such a great feature for guys like us. Dude just wait, maybe in the next 4 or 5 months Kinects start getting sold for cheap by people that bought the Xbox 1 early but don't use the Kinect. Never know. Keep an eye out.

This guy doesn't know what hes talking about. Everyone ignore him.

This guy doesn't know what hes talking about. Everyone ignore him.

I can't freaking wait to run customs against you Northerners again.

I can't freaking wait to run customs against you Northerners again.

you'll turn and run every battle cause you're not good.

Lol, jk. I cant wait either dude.

• Upvote (+1) 1

me and rg the god with the important questions at the end of the first page on halo waypoint #success

fb45e0f46c.jpg