Ive only seen one person on this forum being a dick since the news and I'm going to ban him soon if he keeps it up cos its bugging me too fuck. We don't need to see this shit anymore...

• Upvote (+1) 7

Everyone excited for Destiny?!  :kappa:

Guess that's why they pushed it on PS4 so hard. No way they can compete with Halo now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So literally 5 mins after Nintendo's Direct, they announce Star Fox for Wii U, The Devil's Third (Ninja Gaiden creator's new game), Mario Party 10, Project Giant Robot and Project Guard. Miyomoto will be working on Project Giant Robot, Project Guard, and Star Fox Wii U.

Ps4 or Xbox One? The only games I want are Halo and Quantum Break for Xbox while I could go on for the games I want with the PS4. Is it really worth it?

Ps4 or Xbox One? The only games I want are Halo and Quantum Break for Xbox while I could go on for the games I want with the PS4. Is it really worth it?

Depends what you want. If you like the games better on PS4, then get the PS4. How much do you like Halo/Gears and the likes? This is always a personal question that you have to answer yourself.

i watched that for about 10 seconds and my overall thoughts on it is: no.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn you Steam sales http://store.steampowered.com/sub/36075/ Civ V complete edition for 17 dollars! I already have a huge back catalog of games and now this...

You really should buy that, me and my friend had a hotseat game going in Civ 5 for like 5 days, lol

i watched that for about 10 seconds and my overall thoughts on it is: no.

I was really disappointed by Destiny. I would have thought that if you give Bungie years to make a game, and a half a billion dollar budget, they would come out with a masterpiece. Instead, Destiny looks like a game that I would play for a couple days and then shelf.  

I was really disappointed by Destiny. I would have thought that if you give Bungie years to make a game, and a half a billion dollar budget, they would come out with a masterpiece. Instead, Destiny looks like a game that I would play for a couple days and then shelf.  

This.

Look like COD with a faster TTK in PVP and Borderlands in Co-Op. I have yet to see a FPS or even a shooter game last in the MMO space. (yes I know bungie says it not, all their gameplay and information says otherwise)