Another one?

Yep, same competition too, the other was from the advertising company, this one was from MS. 

SausageKing.JPG

"LOOK AT HOW BIG THE RETICLE GETS"

Caption this image.

SausageKing.JPG

"LOOK AT HOW BIG THE RETICLE GETS"

Caption this image.

"I wonder if this is where Coachmayne get's his predictions"

• Upvote (+1) 7

I started typing up a reply to that video, but I just couldn't carry on. 

BTW, it's Moa, not Mo :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can Beyond do an Unboxing of a Halo themed blender?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can Beyond do an Unboxing of a Halo themed blender?

Follow our MySpace, it'll be there when 343 announce it.

Speaking of Halo content, if anyone wants to read the thread I just posted I would really appreciate it.

1. I can't believe I missed out on his vacuum cleaner un-boxing. I guess that's what I missed out on by not subscribing to him. 

2. People have plenty of threads on here with Halo video content. None of which I have seen shut down or discouraged as long as its organized. In fact, I made a thread just for their Halo Reach montage on these forums back when they released it. 

But the best part was when he implied that people were hating on his recent success. 

lol-wut.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

as much as we hate AGL you got to give AGL credit for giving Maven and Gandhi a platform to showcase their casting skill as a duo.

In addition AGL also give Ghostayme an added reason to make the best possible settings and to get involved with Halo 4.

too  bad AGL was so poorly ran.

as much as we hate AGL you got to give AGL credit for giving Maven and Gandhi a platform to showcase their casting skill as a duo.

In addition AGL also give Ghostayme an added reason to make the best possible settings and to get involved with Halo 4.

Imagine what could have happened if Brad actually knew what he was doing?  :o

AGL prolonged Halo. Denying that would just be stupid. Imagine if there were no tournaments/settings debates/Gandhi + Maven/Skydiving? We would've been bored shitless for 6 months.

1. I can't believe I missed out on his vacuum cleaner un-boxing. I guess that's what I missed out on by not subscribing to him. 

2. People have plenty of threads on here with Halo video content. None of which I have seen shut down or discouraged as long as its organized. In fact, I made a thread just for their Halo Reach montage on these forums back when they released it. 

But the best part was when he implied that people were hating on his recent success. 

lol-wut.jpg

True, but I'd be willing to bet that if the Sudds posted any kind of thread about their channel or content, it would be negged to hell and there would be tons of shit being spewed all over it. I'm not gonna lie, It was pretty messed up how Sudd got banned from the chat when all he did was type.

I would be lying if I said I have never poked fun at the Sudds or thought they did something incredibly stupid. Those guys can be real asshats at times, but that doesn't mean everyone else should be assholes back.

To his point about Beyond not producing Halo content right now, I don't agree at all. There really isn't anything to be gained on Halo 4 content right now, but you guys do a great job of promoting the game (and halo in general) when you can, or when you are asked. Right now there is a hugely successful 1v1 H4 tournament being hosted by Beyond. Not to mention the successful H3 tournaments that have already been held. You guys also do a great job keeping us up to date on hires, news regarding H2A/H5, etc. Hell you guys JUST did a live show.

Anyways, I digress. 

Great show last night guys.

• Upvote (+1) 3

True, but I'd be willing to bet that if the Sudds posted any kind of thread about their channel or content, it would be negged to hell and there would be tons of shit being spewed all over it. I'm not gonna lie, It was pretty messed up how Sudd got banned from the chat when all he did was type.

I would be lying if I said I have never poked fun at the Sudds or thought they did something incredibly stupid. Those guys can be real asshats at times, but that doesn't mean everyone else should be assholes back.

To his point about Beyond not producing Halo content right now, I don't agree at all. There really isn't anything to be gained on Halo 4 content right now, but you guys do a great job of promoting the game (and halo in general) when you can, or when you are asked. Right now there is a hugely successful 1v1 H4 tournament being hosted by Beyond. Not to mention the successful H3 tournaments that have already been held. You guys also do a great job keeping us up to date on hires, news regarding H2A/H5, etc. Hell you guys JUST did a live show.

Anyways, I digress. 

Thanks for the support man! No idea who was banning him, was doing the live show not really paying attention to the chat, + add in the fact that its not really a huge deal because it is a twitch chat hah.

I noticed people saying "We are getting away from our roots" and they usually bring up the youtube channel.  All we do on youtube, live shows and 90% of the time on twitter is talk about Halo.  I dont really see what the angle is here.  People get upset when we do news for other games? This is a silly tunnel vision mentality, being a Halo fan is great but you need to diversify your bonds a little during dry times!  :goldenboy:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Anyways, I digress. 

Everyone takes the piss out of the Sudds to an extent, but it really has gotten to the stage of really petty/childish bullying. I don't think anyone would deny they've done some dumb shit, but they also care a lot about the Halo community and constantly being attacked/abused by the same community just makes us look like infants. 

Inb4 "It's just a joke". 

• Upvote (+1) 2

but they also care a lot about the Halo community

Honestly I would question that in some capacity, they are about themselves (and there's nothing wrong with that, do what you feel is best) but to call out others while having that mentality is another animal. These kind of videos are mainly for cheap click-bait and attention I feel, and to put some-kind of sympathy towards them for the years of theft, racism, and other vulgar attitudes they've instilled into this community. I really have no sympathy towards them with that.

It just seems they are mad about not getting handouts for their Halo content by us on social media or the site and are trying to hurt our name? This is clearly speculation but that's what it seems like. As for the banning, I honestly have no idea who did it. I was watching the stream, posting our social info in chat and tweeting.

HLUN1sf.png?1

Anyways, we'll keep grinding away and improving, it wasn't the first time we've been bashed and certainly won't be the last.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Comparing what Beyond has done for the community (the fact that this is one of the few remaining places for the community, for one) compared to what the Sudds have done to grow the community which is... what exactly?

Saying you care doesn't mean squat, you have to put in the work.

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/major-league-gaming-to-build-first-ever-mlg-arena-in-china

MLG expanding to China

Honestly I would question that in some capacity, they are about themselves (and there's nothing wrong with that, do what you feel is best) but to call out others while having that mentality is another animal. These kind of videos are mainly for cheap click-bait and attention I feel, and to put some-kind of sympathy towards them for the years of theft, racism, and other vulgar attitudes they've instilled into this community. I really have no sympathy towards them with that.

It just seems they are mad about not getting handouts for their Halo content by us on social media or the site and are trying to hurt our name? This is clearly speculation but that's what it seems like. As for the banning, I honestly have no idea who did it. I was watching the stream, posting our social info in chat and tweeting.

HLUN1sf.png?1

Anyways, we'll keep grinding away and improving, it wasn't the first time we've been bashed and certainly won't be the last.

I'l add in my 2 cents, in the Reach MLG playlist they threw a shit load of xenophobic comments at on 2/3 different games when I matched up with them.

• Upvote (+1) 3