343 are dropping all support for the Halo Waypoint app on August 1st. ATLAS will no longer work and Spartan images will no longer update.

First CoD ELITE and now this. So fucking lame.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GoW2 is and will always be a better game than GoW3 because of it's hit detection, maps, and birthed GoW3. Not to mention it actually made the circuit, despite every little problem the game had.

GoW3 in every way shape and form was aimed and directed at casual players that have either;

A.) Never played a game in the franchise and could possibly get used to the 3rd person cover system influenced gameplay

OR

B.) Couldn't hang one the previous, much more difficult installments in the franchise.

Please don't talk to me about GoW, I've been playing the game competitively since 08.

LOL ....

You think 2 is better than 3 because it came before it and was on the circuit? What kind of logic is that? The game made the circuit because it was riding off the high that we all got from Gears 1. Gears 2 is the weakest one in the series from a competitive standpoint, Gears 3 has way better mechanics for a competitive shooter.

Hit detection? you think Gears 2 has better hit detection? pass whatever it is you're smoking. On Lan both would be somewhat even (after the patches), but online...Gears 2 was horrible. the shotty had issues with bullets going where you were aiming....but it had better hit detection? The game was patched a million times just to make it playable....stop it.

Maps? that's a toss up. the quality in maps went down since the first Gears.

It's obvious you suffer from the "I played game A 24/7 so I think it's better than game B" syndrome. You probably think Gears 2 is better than Gears 1 or the closest one to it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

343 are dropping all support for the Halo Waypoint app on August 1st. ATLAS will no longer work and Spartan images will no longer update.

#nextgen amirite?

If an Overshield has multiple colored layers, should the player's aura color correspond to what layer of OS they are on?

Yes.  I believe it did that in H3.  I'm pretty sure if you made a 4x OS they glowed reddish.

Woah, as in.... the app itself will be abandoned and we all have to go see our Halo games(assuming you still play Halo) in the PC ?  dafuq 343, we live i na  mobile world...

LOL ....

You think 2 is better than 3 because it came before it and was on the circuit? What kind of logic is that? The game made the circuit because it was riding off the high that we all got from Gears 1. Gears 2 is the weakest one in the series from a competitive standpoint, Gears 3 has way better mechanics for a competitive shooter.

Hit detection? you think Gears 2 has better hit detection? pass whatever it is you're smoking. On Lan both would be somewhat even (after the patches), but online...Gears 2 was horrible. the shotty had issues with bullets going where you were aiming....but it had better hit detection? The game was patched a million times just to make it playable....stop it.

Maps? that's a toss up. the quality in maps went down since the first Gears.

It's obvious you suffer from the "I played game A 24/7 so I think it's better than game B" syndrome. You probably think Gears 2 is better than Gears 1 or the closest one to it.

Listen, GoW3 was a complete abomination compared to GoW2 and GoW2 was straight ass cheeks compared to GoW1. GoW1 is my favorite and most played GoW. Only reason why I still play GoW3 is cuz all the GoW peeps I know picked it back up.

I said GoW2 > GoW3 DESPITE all it's problem, meaning I'm not a pussy and I played through the issues.

GoW2 shotty had problems for a few weeks if that before they fixed your bullets hitting the ground if you blindfired.

GoW2 is the closet GoW to GoW1 because it made the circuit, had a strafe, and was fun to play.

GoW3 did and is none of those things. Don't talk me about GoW, you never played like I did.

I've always assumed the 'GoW2 vs GoW3' discussion was like 'Reach vs. Halo 4' one. In the end, we're both wrong because neither game is what we wanted.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've always assumed the 'GoW2 vs GoW3' discussion was like 'Reach vs. Halo 4' one. In the end, we're both wrong because neither game is what we wanted.

Quoted for the truth, but what would you rather play? Reach or 4? I'll stick to GoW2 > GoW3 .

• Downvote (-1) 1

GoW2 is the closet GoW to GoW1 because it made the circuit, had a strafe, and was fun to play.

GoW3 did and is none of those things. Don't talk me about GoW, you never played like I did.

Umm, both games had a strafe, fun is subjective and whether or not the game made the circuit has literally no relevance at all, especially considering that the only reason 2 was put on the circuit was because the previous game was successful.

GoW 2 has more issues than 3. The only things better in 2 were the maps and lancer. 3 does everything else just as well, or better.

Umm, both games had a strafe, fun is subjective and whether or not the game made the circuit has literally no relevance at all, especially considering that the only reason 2 was put on the circuit was because the previous game was successful.

GoW 2 has more issues than 3. The only things better in 2 were the maps and lancer. 3 does everything else just as well, or better.

GoW3 does not have a strafe compared to GoW2 and GoW1. I'm a competitive GoW player, so if the game made the circuit or not is completely relevant in my opinions towards the games.

The minor issues in GoW3 I have more of a problem with than the major issues that were fixed in GoW2.

I came from GoW1, so I enjoyed GoW2 a lot more since I could still be a factor solely using a shotgun. The latter applies to GoW3, but GoW3 is a Lancer heavy game which most GoW1/2 veterans do not thoroughly enjoy.

@@Moa - since all of the H2A topics got conglomerated into one thread to avoid repetition...

could we please have just one thread for @@RandyROFLSTOMP 's hypothetical questions. Perhaps call it "The Awful Halo Debate Thread"

I 2nd this...

People actually use that?

I would never have an app for my Halo stats on my phone. I would be kind of embarrassed the next time someone uses my phone and goes "hey what's this?". 

I would never have an app for my Halo stats on my phone. I would be kind of embarrassed the next time someone uses my phone and goes "hey what's this?".

The embarassng part is that you bought halo 4 to begin with.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

why would that be embarrassing, halo4 was the #1/2 game on xbox live. maybe if it was yugioh I could see it.

Someone needs to make an app/add-on that dislikes youtube videos without giving that person a view

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone needs to make an app/add-on that dislikes youtube videos without giving that person a view

Or once it reaches a certain amount of dislikes, it gets wiped off the face of the earth.

No more Bieber on YT, yay!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or once it reaches a certain amount of dislikes, it gets wiped off the face of the earth.

No more Bieber on YT, yay!

or both

The embarassng part is that you bought halo 4 to begin with.

Pretty sure most of the forum members here bought it.

Now please tell us how you went hardcore and RedBox the game and predicted it would be terrible so I can cringe.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fuck that. I'm never embarrassed. I have no reason to be. Like T2, Neighbor, they break the stereo type. If someone saw I had an app for stats and some one said "you have an app for H4 stats"? I'd say "fuckin rights". But this actually wouldn't happen cause H4 is a terrible game.

why would that be embarrassing, halo4 was the #1/2 game on xbox live. maybe if it was yugioh I could see it.

Except Id rather play Yugioh than H4.

Pretty sure most of the forum members here bought it.

Yeah and it was mistake. We should've all skipped this game and saved our $60 on something better.

This sucks. I'm pretty sure SCR 2014 is this weekend and my iPhone charger has officially broken. Probably won't be on the forums till I can get a new charger.

They kind of just left it to die after the final update on March 15th, 2012. They never adapted the tech for Halo 4 and they never mentioned if again.

It was a cool idea and had huge potential but they never did anything with it :/

Are you that ashamed to like video games publicly ?

Inb4NoCuzHalo4