Woooo! Canada going to the gold medal game! Number 1!

I like this

• Upvote (+1) 1

Source?

Google couldn't find anything about real estate agents building ice palaces. Therefore real estate agents suck it.

Justed ordered the last parts for my PC. Soooo happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

gtx770, msi mobo, and my i7 4770k.  Good thing about using my new credit card. 100 dollar instant new account cash back and a 10% bonus. So the whole thing cost about 130 dollars less then would have had to pay outright. :)

And my old gaming pc is now my streaming/editing pc. 1080p 30fps titanfall streams go go. 

What if we get alot of information before E3?

I'm sure the gaf mods would do something about it, if it was a lot of information worth discussing before it turned into a shit post fest like it usually does.

Halogaf could use this break, methinks. a lot of the people there seemed to pretty blatantly and openly dislike each other.

Justed ordered the last parts for my PC. Soooo happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

gtx770, msi mobo, and my i7 4770k.  Good thing about using my new credit card. 100 dollar instant new account cash back and a 10% bonus. So the whole thing cost about 130 dollars less then would have had to pay outright. :)

And my old gaming pc is now my streaming/editing pc. 1080p 30fps titanfall streams go go. 

I'm jelly