Meanwhile Russia.. Canada beats USA 3-2 in OT for gold!

So sick. What a come back.

But the hockey match hasn't started yet?

Oh, women's hockey, forgot that existed.

But the hockey match hasn't started yet?

Oh, women's hockey, forgot that existed.

Yeah I would too after losing so many times. :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shots fired.

tumblr_kygoz14nk41qzgw6bo1_400.jpg

Lol after I said that I was gonna say "I'm surprised you hadn't forgotten about the men's team too".

Who celebrates a gold medal with water?

Here in Canada we don't complain about our beer, we just drink it. Just how you're suppose to.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Halo was a flavor of cookie, what would it be?

Expired Chocolate chilli chip flavour.

Here in Canada we don't complain about our beer, we just drink it. Just how you're suppose to.

:yao:

Drink  good beer please, drinking bad quality beer gives you cancer, which you can totally fight there in Canada for the cheap.

That's what I say to African kids about their water. Oh wait, no I don't, because it's dumb! Go pour mable syrup in your 1% alcohol "beer" and dream in your igloo about women's ice hockey.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's what I say to African kids about their water. Oh wait, no I don't, because it's dumb! Go pour mable syrup in your 1% alcohol "beer" and dream in your igloo about women's ice hockey.

I was kidding, but pretty sure Coors light is %4 and they're women. Since when are women known for being hard drinkers? Usually their drinks are full of sugar. At least they're toughening it up and drinking beer. Beats drinking Sour Puss.

Edit: also the joke was that we don't cry like women "this taste gross". You're men, just shaddap and drink it. But again I'm just kidding.

Also don't be mad that not only are our men better at Hockey, but our women are better too. It's our sport, we're suppose to win. At least USA is better at another Canadian invented sport(basket ball).

:yao:

Drink good beer please, drinking bad quality beer gives you cancer, which you can totally fight there in Canada for the cheap.

If I have my choice I prefer to drink better beer, if it's giving to me "fuck yeah free beer". I usually just drink liqour though, cheaper and you get the same if not more alcohol.

I was kidding, but pretty sure Coors light is %4 and they're women. Since when are women known for being hard drinkers? Usually their drinks are full of sugar. At least they're toughening it up and drinking beer. Beats drinking Sour Puss.

I was looking for good ol' fashion trash talk before the game tomorrow. Oh well. And I'm 110% sure some guy forced her to carry that because Coors Light has some promotional deal. 

I was looking for good ol' fashion trash talk before the game tomorrow. Oh well. And I'm 110% sure some guy forced her to carry that because Coors Light has some promotional deal.

I was talking shit, that last bit. I just wanted to clear up that joke.

Pretty sure if Canada had the population of USA Canada would never lose.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure if Canada had the population of USA Canada would never lose.

Yeah but you don't. I would recommend adding more rooms to your igloos.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah but you don't. I would recommend adding more rooms to your igloos.

Lol "igloos". I live in a $100 000 000 ice palace.

We don't have our best goal scorer(Stamkos), John Tavares is injured and we still can best USA. Lol

Calling it now. Pretty sure FF15 is gonna be my favourite Final Fantasy. But if they made a FF7 remastered HD that would probably be my favourite FF.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol "igloos". I live in a $100 000 000 ice palace.

We don't have our best goal scorer(Stamkos), John Tavares is injured and we still can best USA. Lol

You got the money from your Canadian bacon flavored maple syrup business, right?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

100 million for a bunch of frozen water?

That real estate agent laughs himself to sleep at night.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pretty sure most real estate agents do that. 

@@Andy I guess the game already started, but gl/hf.

GG

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You got the money from your Canadian bacon flavored maple syrup business, right?

Lumber business.

Pretty sure real estate agents don't build 100 yard ice palaces.