Germany has always been the biggest country for Am Football in Europe, which is why I dont get why they always come to England. For as much as NFL likes to hype its big internationally, the game is still tiny even in the UK. So tiny that I went to about 5 practice sessions for my local Am Football team and then was put into the team for what is the sports biggest league in the UK lol. The major turn off for a new player is the cost of equipment.

I think Rugby will be the next big thing in NA and will grow massively over the next 10 years. Ive been around NA's the last two world cups (the last one made it onto ESPN at some point) and they love it, I think the aggression of the sport as well as the technical side of things is a major selling point, and with the NFL having all the problems with concussions and stuff which Rugby doesnt have, I think slowly more people will play Rugby over there. I want to say in Canada it will grow quicker than America but the weather isint ideal.

As for Japan, its hosting the rugby world cup in 2019 (and possibly a game or two in HK/Singapore), which will be massive for Rugby over there and why I think Am Football will be an afterthought for Japan/Asia in the coming years. They are slowly getting better, they kinda gave Scotland a decent game in the Autumn, though thats more a testament to how shite Scotland are these days.

Watched Japan once and that was against Canada. They beat us and I think that qualified them to a tournament(I don't follow Rugby much, I've played more than I've spectated). If Rugby became more popular it'd be easier to follow and I'd definitely watch those games.

I hope what you say becomes true.

Get new graphics card, only has DVI and mini HDMI, I only have HDMI and VGA cables, goes and buys a DVI, find out my PSU doesn't have a 6 pin connector, goes and buys a molex to 6 pin, found out i read the 12v amps wrong, orders new PSU..... slowly dies inside

Get new graphics card, only has DVI and mini HDMI, I only have HDMI and VGA cables, goes and buys a DVI, find out my PSU doesn't have a 6 pin connector, goes and buys a molex to 6 pin, found out i read the 12v amps wrong, orders new PSU..... slowly dies inside

There you go with your PC master  race.

There you go with your PC master  race.

My therapist advises me that in the end, it'll be worth it, apparently. 

PC Master Race

Although it is an inconvenience to go out and buy these things, you're only doing yourself a favor now for future upgrades.

Although it is an inconvenience to go out and buy these things, you're only doing yourself a favor now for future upgrades.

Yeah, I was doing a full rebuild in the Summer anyway, Looks like I'm starting that now. 

Yeah, I was doing a full rebuild in the Summer anyway, Looks like I'm starting that now. 

What graphics card did you end up getting?

What graphics card did you end up getting?

I got a GTX 650 Superclocked for now, nothing too fancy but it'll do

So my Arma unit is doing a get together in northern New York for a week on a 450 acre ranch.

Airsoft and bonfires all day, lets go.

I think all the OT thread's on this site need to coordinate a Twitch Plays Pokemon raid.

Why? It's already a shithole.

Why? It's already a shithole.

We'd have so much pull, we can literally make people rage quit and take the weaker minds over and force the game at a stand still. We can put an end to this.

I think all the OT thread's on this site need to coordinate a Twitch Plays Pokemon raid.

we could never get enough people to do anything

that chat is FULL of bots

@@Andy so how bout that bronze? Not bad eh?

Yeah not bad, they were far too inconsistent for Gold and Canada just steamrolled it. The mens final tomorrow, GB V CAN. Going into the Olympics thought the womens team had a better chance at a gold rather than the men. 

Yeah not bad, they were far too inconsistent for Gold and Canada just steamrolled it. The mens final tomorrow, GB V CAN. Going into the Olympics thought the womens team had a better chance at a gold rather than the men.

I forgot it was GB vs Canada. For some reason I thought it was another Sweden vs Canada game.

But yeah Canada played great. 6-3 against Sweden and Sweden still had to rocks left, but we guaranteed the win.

Meanwhile Russia.. Canada beats USA 3-2 in OT for gold!

So sick. What a come back.