Today I got a free Xbox One. Don't really want it. Selling it to get PC parts. PC master race. 

Absolutely 0 fucks given Andy, I like it

ODST as a whole is a damn fine game, even with it sharing an engine with Halo 3.

ayaotd_intro.jpg

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this story... The Tale of the Last Good Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Absolutely 0 fucks given Andy, I like it

I owned an Xbox One for about 20 hours.

Can someone help me remember what these terms mean exactly?

Overtime - extra time in 2-Flag CTF when the game time expired but a flag was away

Sudden Death - extra time in 1-Flag CTF when the flag was away, attackers had one life each

Please correct me on these. Also, what was it called when you stood near an at-home enemy flag to prevent the round from ending? It would lock the timer at like 5 seconds. People would do it on Relic by standing on ground level but pressed right up against th the main structure under the flag.

Thanks.

Today I got a free Xbox One. Don't really want it. Selling it to get PC parts. PC master race. 

Wouldn't it be smart if you waited until E3? Unless you're not planning to buy one if they announce H2A.

Can someone help me remember what these terms mean exactly?

Overtime - extra time in 2-Flag CTF when the game time expired but a flag was away

Sudden Death - extra time in 1-Flag CTF when the flag was away, attackers had one life each

Please correct me on these. Also, what was it called when you stood near an at-home enemy flag to prevent the round from ending? It would lock the timer at like 5 seconds. People would do it on Relic by standing on ground level but pressed right up against th the main structure under the flag.

Thanks.

Contesting the flag.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Wouldn't it be smart if you waited until E3? Unless you're not planning to buy one if they announce H2A.

There are so many used Xbox Ones in my town, seriously, i was really surprised. They are going for £50 more than I sold mine for so really, so I'm not too bothered. 

Someone told me how to do this earlier and I hadn't seen it before, so I made a quick video. Pretty cool to see who you've blocked over the years.

A sport that I wish was bigger in Canada and that I think fits Canada is Rugby. Too bad Canadian football is our thing. Don't get me wrong i watch the CFL, but football is an American sport, it's not very popular anywhere else from my understanding other than Canada and USA.

Any Rugby fans?

A sport that I wish was bigger in Canada and that I think fits Canada is Rugby. Too bad Canadian football is our thing. Don't get me wrong i watch the CFL, but football is an American sport, it's not very popular anywhere else from my understanding other than Canada and USA.

Any Rugby fans?

It's the fastest growing sport in Europe, no joke. Germany and Japan are adopting it well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's the fastest growing sport in Europe, no joke. Germany and Japan are adopting it well.

I'm glad. I plan on moving to Japan eventually so it would be awesome to see Rugby become a part of their culture like baseball did.

I'm glad. I plan on moving to Japan eventually so it would be awesome to see Rugby become a part of their culture like baseball did.

Should have specified, was talking about Am. football.

Should have specified, was talking about Am. football.

Lol ohhh, well that's fuckin bunk lol. Again not get me wrong, I've watched more football than Hockey, but I'd like to see Rugby get more known.

What's ARG?

The Last of Us: Left Behind is unexpectedly short.

It is. Have to give Naughty Dog credit for having the balls to put a lot of that stuff in the DLC though. 

It is. Have to give Naughty Dog credit for having the balls to put a lot of that stuff in the DLC though.

Kinda disappointed with it to be honest only because I expected it to be longer. The game was gorgeous of course and it was nice a little info filler. Nothing new though or special IMO, with how fast they ended it anyways. I think they've could've made it better making a little longer.

However it leads to an interesting part of the story for another DLC of what happens when

Riley does and Ellie lives

Kinda disappointed with it to be honest only because I expected it to be longer. The game was gorgeous of course and it was nice a little info filler. Nothing new though or special IMO, with how fast they ended it anyways. I think they've could've made it better making a little longer.

However it leads to an interesting part of the story for another DLC of what happens when

Riley does and Ellie lives

I wasn't really disappointed. The price should have been lower, but I was still happy with it. It did end abruptly like you said. I heard it was really short before I bought it, so I wasn't too surprised. Also, I doubt that will be a new DLC. It's kind of implied in the main game.

Remember Ellie said she was the only one to survive a bite

Any Rugby fans?

Germany has always been the biggest country for Am Football in Europe, which is why I dont get why they always come to England. For as much as NFL likes to hype its big internationally, the game is still tiny even in the UK. So tiny that I went to about 5 practice sessions for my local Am Football team and then was put into the team for what is the sports biggest league in the UK lol. The major turn off for a new player is the cost of equipment.

I think Rugby will be the next big thing in NA and will grow massively over the next 10 years. Ive been around NA's the last two world cups (the last one made it onto ESPN at some point) and they love it, I think the aggression of the sport as well as the technical side of things is a major selling point, and with the NFL having all the problems with concussions and stuff which Rugby doesnt have, I think slowly more people will play Rugby over there.  I want to say in Canada it will grow quicker than America but the weather isint ideal.

As for Japan,  its hosting the rugby world cup in 2019 (and possibly a game or two in HK/Singapore), which will be massive for Rugby over there and why I think Am Football will be an afterthought for Japan/Asia in the coming years. They are slowly getting better, they kinda gave Scotland a decent game in the Autumn, though thats more a testament to how shite Scotland are these days.

Do people explain to ants what nuclear fusion is?

waypoint needs negging

Blind hate isn't gonna help anything. 

• Upvote (+1) 1