By winning a Microsoft ARG competition. Basically solved a shit load of online puzzles, decryption using a affine cypher, cleaning up audio, basic logic and working out latin phrases. Also got a Ryse art-book and a controller for my efforts. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

By winning a Microsoft ARG competition. Basically solved a shit load of online puzzles, decryption using a affine cypher, cleaning up audio, basic logic and working out latin phrases. Also got a Ryse art-book and a controller for my efforts.

That's serious. Congrats man.

That's serious. Congrats man.

There was 4 puzzles, i only got 3 of them done. A guy from GAF got the 4th puzzle and he had to go do an IRL puzzle to this sick case 

cLeMk5T.jpg

Was it that Titanfall ARG?

Was it that Titanfall ARG?

Yeah, it was the Titanfall one that was actually a Titanfall, Ryse, Quantum Break and DR3 ARG lol

What's ARG?

The Last of Us: Left Behind is unexpectedly short.

What's ARG?

The Last of Us: Left Behind is unexpectedly short.

Alternate reality game. Like the Bees Halo 2 thing

h3 is the best looking halo imo

In terms of MP it's got better colours, but H4 is the better looking game. Graphics wise, aesthetic design. It just lacks in colour.

In terms of MP it's got better colours, but H4 is the better looking game. Graphics wise, aesthetic design. It just lacks in colour.

H4 actually looks amazing, but the Spartans are way under saturated. You can hardly distinguish them from the background. They should shine and pop out from the background.

The maps all looked great in Halo 4 and the spartan colors were great - but I do like the armors in Reach, I thought the helmets were all really well done.

Halo 4 Spartans look terrible, dumb armor and the undersuit is hella gay. Halo 4 maps are bad too, too washed out, too much glare and the water looks awful compared to Halo 3's gorgeous water.

To me, Halo 4's maps lack something, and I'm not referring to verticality right here. They just don't have any life in them. There's no vibrance like in CEA or Halo 3. Everything's all synthetic, metallic, or barren. I get enough of that in just about every game nowadays. Whatever happened to the purples and greens, the swamps and pine trees, the life that was in maps? I care about this so much more than increasing the number of polygons on the screen.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The maps all looked great in Halo 4 and the spartan colors were great - but I do like the armors in Reach, I thought the helmets were all really well done.

Halo 4 Spartans look terrible, dumb armor and the undersuit is hella gay. Halo 4 maps are bad too, too washed out, too much glare and the water looks awful compared to Halo 3's gorgeous water.

Maybe your Spartan, mine looked boss. But there are some bunk helmets in H4.

Halo 3 has better colours and a better art style than Halo 4... besides Sergeant Johnson. Halo 4 has it more detailed and more realistic but it also a much faster game so we will never stop to appreciate that clarity. Aesthetically Halo 4 is far superior in the use of multitudes of different and complex models but it lacks the simplicity that the previous games tranquilly mastered.  

Design only communicates complexity within a simple overlay. If that makes any sense.  

What's Halo 5?

If I can destroy people with metal riffs I will play this game.

If I can destroy people with metal riffs I will play this game.

Music is your weapon – Unleash streams of sound and music with your arsenal and bring the musical landscape to life in battle! From deep wobbling bass to the crunch of an electric guitar, crushing metal drums to poppy synths, choose a weapon load-out that reflects your musical tastes and personal style and take your sounds into battle.

h3 is the best looking halo imo

ODST is pretty damn pretty.  But it is H3's engine. 

H3ODST_NewMombasa.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

My mix amp broke :,(

Can't play game on my monitor now. Nor can I talk to my friends on XBL. This sucks.

Today I got a free Xbox One. Don't really want it. Selling it to get PC parts. PC master race. 

So...   one "decent"  videocard then.

So...   one "decent"  videocard then.

Well, I was already planning to upgrade this month, this just makes it sweeter. 

ODST is pretty damn pretty.  But it is H3's engine. 

H3ODST_NewMombasa.jpg

ODST as a whole is a damn fine game, even with it sharing an engine with Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1