lol, why are we arguing about a game that we haven't played, or only played for a few hours in an extremely limited demo?

Cause I like to party.

• Upvote (+1) 1

someone make an official thread to discuss the mount Rushmore for greatest Halo players of all time.

That isn't even up for debate. Its Ogre 1, Ogre 2, Pistola, and Walshy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably taking a shot at me for saying that. So no, I've seen opinions that were negative about the game from people who've played it.

Edit: It also seems a lot of people who like CoD also like Titanfall.

I was not taking a "shot" at anyone. I was simply making a observation from the posts I've seen on various websites.

I value people with hands-on experience more than assumptions based on videos they saw when I am contemplating purchasing an item.

someone make an official thread to discuss the mount Rushmore for greatest Halo players of all time.

Remember, Mount Rushmore has President # 1, 3, 16 and 26. Washington and Roosevelt are 160 years apart. So I don't think putting three members of the same team that were all dominant at the same time makes sense. 

That being said, you really can't leave off Ogre 1 and Walshy but its tough. Ogre 2 and Pistola are locks, and then I'd throw Snipedown, T2, Roy

640f-620x360.jpg

It only took them from 2005- 2013 to upscale your games from an upscaling 720p to a native 720p, impressive ! 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who has played Mercenaries for the original Xbox?

If H5 is open world, do you think it would be cool to have certain "High Value Targets", like leaders of the Covenant's Storm Rebellion, that the player can capture or kill for some sort of reward?

Similar to Firefight, the player would have to battle through a number of the HVT's subordinates to get to him. Like a linear Firefight Arena the player would push deeper and deeper into the HVT's stronghold until he finds the boss.

The reward could be as simple as intel on where the next HVT is located or where the rebels are planning on attacking next.

This idea would be separate from the main story line. It would be something to add replay value, like a second campaign where each HVT is a mini mission. These HVTs could also act like Terminals, giving the player auxiliary info about the universe.

What do you think?

• Upvote (+1) 1

"So much more". AI and an ordnance system(which is worse than kill streaks).

There isn't a bloody ordnance system. It's a 2min cooldown that can be shortened if you farm minions. 

Who has played Mercenaries for the original Xbox?

If H5 is open world, do you think it would be cool to have certain "High Value Targets", like leaders of the Covenant's Storm Rebellion, that the player can capture or kill for some sort of reward?

Similar to Firefight, the player would have to battle through a number of the HVT's subordinates to get to him. Like a linear Firefight Arena the player would push deeper and deeper into the HVT's stronghold until he finds the boss.

The reward could be as simple as intel on where the next HVT is located or where the rebels are planning on attacking next.

This idea would be separate from the main story line. It would be something to add replay value, like a second campaign where each HVT is a mini mission. These HVTs could also act like Terminals, giving the player auxiliary info about the universe.

What do you think?

You should definitely go into academia.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit if a game is 480p or 1080p?

Hell I don't even care if its 480

• Upvote (+1) 5

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit if a game is 480p or 1080p?

Hell I don't even care if its 480

I stopped caring about graphics since Gears of War in '06. That was the satisfaction peak for me. Nowadays, every game looks great. Now when you put it in comparison to BF4 and Crysis 3, sure it's going to look bad, but I haven't been turned off because graphics in years. I care more about art style than pixel count anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I stopped caring about graphics since Gears of War in '06. That was the satisfaction peak for me. Nowadays, every game looks great. Now when you put it in comparison to BF4 and Crysis 3, sure it's going to look bad, but I haven't been turned off because graphics in years. I care more about art style than pixel count anyway.

Which is why I think Halo 3 looks far better than Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Which is why I think Halo 3 looks far better than Halo 4.

And why Halo 3 looks better than Reach as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was not taking a "shot" at anyone. I was simply making a observation from the posts I've seen on various websites.

I value people with hands-on experience more than assumptions based on videos they saw when I am contemplating purchasing an item.

By "shot" I just meant calling me out. Played it, didn't play it. I don't value someone's opinion on shooters if they like CoD.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There isn't a bloody ordnance system. It's a 2min cooldown that can be shortened if you farm minions.

Yeah someone already told me it wasn't. Except it sounds like it's an ordnance system with a timer.

By "shot" I just meant calling me out. Played it, didn't play it. I don't value someone's opinion on shooters if they like CoD.

I played tribes and CS competitively for about 3 years halo for 4 to 5ish. I raided at a high level in World of Warcraft (top 50 guild). I regularly played PRO mod and COD:UO and COD2. I found COD4, MW2, BO1/2 all to be enjoyable games.

Does that suddenly make all my previous experience and opinion null then simply because I like cod.. Talk about close minded.

Titanfall is likely one of the best FPS games we've had in a long time and I look forward to playing it a lot in future.

Btw, there is a difference between a cooldown and a killstreak/ordnance. I equate titan CD to bloodlust in wow.

I played tribes and CS competitively for about 3 years halo for 4 to 5ish. I raided at a high level in World of Warcraft (top 50 guild). I regularly played PRO mod and COD:UO and COD2. I found COD4, MW2, BO1/2 all to be enjoyable games.

Does that suddenly make all my previous experience and opinion null then simply because I like cod.. Talk about close minded.

Titanfall is likely one of the best FPS games we've had in a long time and I look forward to playing it a lot in future.

Btw, there is a difference between a cooldown and a killstreak/ordnance. I equate titan CD to bloodlust in wow.

I don't care if it's close minded. I think CoD is a garbage game, especially since there's 80 of them that are the same. Say you like Cod MW2 and up, you lose a point. Just like if you say you like Lil Wayne. Does that mean I won't have a discussion about actual good rappers with you? No, it just means since I know you like Lil Wayne, you like garbage rappers so I'll keep that in the back of head.

To me there's also a difference some liking something and calling it good , or liking something, but knowing it's garbage. Like I think CoD is garbage, but I'll hop on once and a while.

Just because you like it doesn't mean it's of quality, it just means you like it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Or another way to look at it. "Oh you like Titanfall"? " well you also like CoD so"

"Oh you like Halo"? " well you should" lol

I'm aware there's ignorance there, but in my opinion CoD is a cheap fix. They make the same game every year with something different(it's the same thing just called something different) because they make a game that gets boring in 6 months. That's how poor those games are, they have to make a new one every year to keep you interested. Game may have a skill gap, but it's extremely small compared to other shooters.

So For whatever reason you like CoD, it's probably a poor reason. "I like CoD cause it takes skill" nope " I like CoD cause of it's longevity" nope "I like CoD cause it's realistic" nope " I like CoD cause everyone else is playing it ". Just can't find a good reason to call this game of quality except i will say it does have good mechanics(aim mechanics and movement). Edit: they also have a really good grinding system. Something I've been saying for awhile, if you're gonna copy something from CoD, copy that.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I hope Respawn fixes those flickering issues. This beta is really putting me off of the full game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Today I got a free Xbox One. Don't really want it. Selling it to get PC parts. PC master race. 

• Upvote (+1) 2