Considering the advent of 3d TVs 343 should be pushing for a bare minimum of 120 fps.

Good answer. I'm hoping the same. 

Because as we speak they are coding a game for a console that is more powerful than most PC gaming rigs.

Now they have the option to create a truly modern title that is not bound by the same processing power constraints as last generations games.

I edited my post from 60 to "fps cap" because maybe it will be powerful enough to do frames that we usually only see on PC.

I am not buying the new Xbox but I find the idea of it being full featured intriguing.

Well, the Xbox 360 already runs games at 60fps, I'm expecting something better for the X1. The problem was that most devs did not take advantage of this. X1 may offer higher fps, but how many will actually use the full potential? A handful more than likely.

Yep, perk of this site is it's actually moderated fairly. We decided to give that to all members instead of just VIP.

first, you can't say this place is moderated fairly when you have no real rules and have been open for a day, that isn't enough time or information to judge how well you moderate this place.

secound, how can you even say a perk of this place is being moderated fairly? when you were at THC was it not fairly moderated then? if it was all good why the hell did you leave just to go and do the same damn thing here that you were doing there? are you also trying to say that other gaming forums don't moderate fairly? that is a very egotistical statement..

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

first, you can't say this place is moderated fairly when you have no real rules and have been open for a day, that isn't enough time or information to judge how well you moderate this place.

secound, how can you even say a perk of this place is being moderated fairly? when you were at THC was it not fairly moderated then? if it was all good why the hell did you leave just to go and do the same damn thing here that you were doing there? are you also trying to say that other gaming forums don't moderate fairly? that is a very egotistical statement..

How can you say his statement is invalid?

Because it's their site. THC wasn't moderated fairly. Not to speak for them, but maybe they left because there is less shade here. They may not say it, but I will. THC is moderated unfairly. That is a very egotistical judgment.

Oh yeah, let me add that my views are my own. I do not care for the lack of transparency at THC. I asked to be banned from THC because I wanted no part of their community. I was tired of hearing the drama WITH the lack of transparency. That said, I left. So why would you bring that kind of drama here? No one wants to hear drama here, yet you're starting it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It was a joke..

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It was a joke..

So you wont moderate fairly?  :saucey:

Just went back to Waypoint for 30 seconds to see how people are reacting to the weapon update.

Someone was complaining that the movement speed is too fast and that people were dodging his shots.
another was mad that he got killed by a BR user for the first time since using the DMR and he's threatening to quit playing.
And finally, someone said that the Warthog was too strong, and that he didn't even have time to stick it so his load outs were useless.

thank god for this site being up, I would be going crazy without it.

^The only problem is that these new players will feel slighted if Halo 5 goes back to the core Halo formula. If Halo 5 doesn't go back to the core formula vets will be pissed. The only viable option I see is to have two studios develop two separate Halo series simultaneously. This way Halo can keep both sets of fans happy, pump out yearly releases, and keep the quality of those yearly releases high because each studio really has two years to work on each game.

^The only problem is that these new players will feel slighted if Halo 5 goes back to the core Halo formula. If Halo 5 doesn't go back to the core formula vets will be pissed. The only viable option I see is to have two studios develop two separate Halo series simultaneously. This way Halo can keep both sets of fans happy, pump out yearly releases, and keep the quality of those yearly releases high because each studio really has two years to work on each game.

The only difference being that the current population of Halo is a drop in the bucket compared to what Halo was when population soaring at it's finest. So slighting them wouldn't hurt my feelings or the publisher's pocket book at all. I say screw the changes, abandon the proverbial sinking ship, revert to what worked and make really SMALL changes. SMALL! Tell the new kids to #adapt

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few - Spock.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few - Spock.

Only thing i got out of that :)

Only thing i got out of that :)

Only thing you needed to get out of it. :)

With great power comes great responsibility.

Spock could take Uncle Ben or Spiderman any day of the week.

Ever since Aunt Jemima divorced Uncle Ben he hasn't been the same.

I lol'd

Ever since Aunt Jemima divorced Uncle Ben he hasn't been the same.

Not since the accident...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright guys, I'm done with the introduction section in tribute to C0achmayne, he's always looking out for me.

so you plan to have a corrupt moderating system? k.....

obvious cop out is obvious...

Obvious troll is obvious. Be gone Troll and take your drama with you.

Obvious troll is obvious. Be gone Troll and take your drama with you.

how am i trolling? if what he said about moderating fairly is a joke then obviously the opposite of corrupt moderation is true, otherwise what he said wouldn't be a joke because it's factual statement...

how am i trolling? if what he said about moderating fairly is a joke then obviously the opposite of corrupt moderation is true, otherwise what he said wouldn't be a joke because it's factual statement...

You're trying to goad an argument. Why? Literally, why? Your posts drip with hostility towards Cyren and Beyond. Why bring that drama here? It's useless, annoying, and a dead horse.