AGL 10 cancelled, MLG *might* try get something sorted out to replace AGL as a one off event, AGL Brad deleted his Twitter account, looks unlikely that players and spectators will get their money back from past events and AGL 10's plane tickets/hotel etc.

I missed a lot....

I missed a lot....

Just your average Friday in the Halo community.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Like posted a few pages back... If you love competitive gaming, and even more so If you like smash, watch that whole series. Its solid. Probably the best documentary of its kind... well that i've seen at least.

Like posted a few pages back... If you love competitive gaming, and even more so If you like smash, watch that whole series. Its solid. Probably the best documentary of its kind... well that i've seen at least.

I don't usually like documentaries, but loved this one. Definitely a must watch.

EVeryone should watch that documentary, it's easy one of the best, ever...those M2K and Mango episodes...damn.

Also, Ken vs Isai, HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

EVeryone should watch that documentary, it's easy one of the best, ever...those M2K and Mango episodes...damn.

Also, Ken vs Isai, HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

M2K and Mango are great to hang out with. Probably my 2 favorite people that I have met through competitive gaming. Haven't spent much time around Ken, but he was probably the happiest guy I have ever met.

I leave for one fucking day and this is what happens.

Jesus cunting fuck. I'm glad AGL aren't a real business or they would be in some serious shit right now. Are they refunding team passes? If not there are serous laws they are breaking to do with false advertisement. 

The Pro's who haven't been paid could also issue a demand for their money from AGL with PayPal being a participant. 

Players say they haven't recieved money, PayPal are presented with evidence of legitimate winnings, local gambling laws are discarded under national levy or something like that (law friend)

• Upvote (+1) 2

When do you think we'll start getting info about Halo 5?

I'm hoping we'd get something after the launch of next-gen or maybe early 2014.

My roommate is the biggest square ever. He's just a sublet but this kid doesn't do anything. He doesn't go out, he doesn't have any friends, he doesn't drink or smoke, he runs long distance, says weird/awkward things. But the worst is he just sits on the couch all day. So inevitably my other roommates end up watching TV with him and having conversations. And then before you know it he's saying inside jokes that me and my roommates say to each other. And I can just tell he thinks he's better than us because he doesn't drink or smoke. None of my other roommates notice this but it really bugs me. Like last night we get home at 2:30 AM and he's sitting there watching TV quietly smirking at drunk and high people. #grindsmygears

Now hes walking around the apartment whistling doing who knows what at 1:30 in the morning. Probably waiting for my roommates to get home so he can hang with his "friends."

• Upvote (+1) 2

My roommate is the biggest square ever. He's just a sublet but this kid doesn't do anything. He doesn't go out, he doesn't have any friends, he doesn't drink or smoke, he runs long distance, says weird/awkward things. But the worst is he just sits on the couch all day. So inevitably my other roommates end up watching TV with him and having conversations. And then before you know it he's saying inside jokes that me and my roommates say to each other. And I can just tell he thinks he's better than us because he doesn't drink or smoke. None of my other roommates notice this but it really bugs me. Like last night we get home at 2:30 AM and he's sitting there watching TV quietly smirking at drunk and high people. #grindsmygears

Now hes walking around the apartment whistling doing who knows what at 1:30 in the morning. Probably waiting for my roommates to get home so he can hang with his "friends."

Uhhh you might be over-thinking this just a little bit

• Upvote (+1) 1

I should probably worry about things that matter I suppose

Lol. That might help. Not saying you are wrong by any means, but I spent a year as an RA at Ohio State. Had a lot of people complain about stuff like this, and it was almost always a misunderstanding.

Lol. That might help. Not saying you are wrong by any means, but I spent a year as an RA at Ohio State. Had a lot of people complain about stuff like this, and it was almost always a misunderstanding.

Im not complaining its just funny. I also live off campus. 

In unrelated news, I have never made it out of the first round in a beer pong tournament. I made 8 cups today and we lost. 

Im not complaining its just funny. I also live off campus. 

In unrelated news, I have never made it out of the first round in a beer pong tournament. I made 8 cups today and we lost. 

With me, I either do really well or I tank hard with no in between. Either I make like 90% of my shots, or I make like 10%.

When do you think we'll start getting info about Halo 5?

Earliest could be some trailer at the VGAs. Latest would probably be mid March.

With me, I either do really well or I tank hard with no in between. Either I make like 90% of my shots, or I make like 10%.

I'm either feeling it or have no control. It has something to do with my muscles lol

Never played beer pong, In the UK we just get slaughtered, fight, drink more, break up a fight and then get a kebab. 

• Upvote (+1) 2