So you're assuming Halo 5 will have no competitive community?

Welp. No need to get a XB1 now. XBC fo life.

Unless Halo 5 is something like Halo 2/3 with competitive play and great online play, it's pretty hard to rebound with a year off for Halo. Numbers are dismal at best right now and everyone will be on CoD Ghosts, Titanfall, and Destiny in the next 6-12 months.

• Upvote (+1) 4

No Halo for a year could be a blessing. Let everyone forget about Halo for a year. This is assuming that Halo 5 is the best Halo in the series. 

Unless Halo 5 is something like Halo 2/3 with competitive play and great online play, it's pretty hard to rebound with a year off for Halo. Numbers are dismal at best right now and everyone will be on CoD Ghosts, Titanfall, and Destiny in the next 6-12 months.

Perhaps a year away will do the community well. A time to think about what we had. About what we deserve in the future. No more half assed COD copies with less features than Halo 2 had.

Remember that Microsoft and 343i will have the hype machine at full throttle come next fall. The game will be just as anticipated if not more than Titanfall and the other next-gen games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

No Halo for a year could be a blessing. Let everyone forget about Halo for a year. This is assuming that Halo 5 is the best Halo in the series. 

If Halo 5 is better than CE, I will give everyone on this Forum £100. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does the 360 controller have analog buttons? For the first time with the PS4 Sony kinda choked. They said with the Dualshock 4 controller, for now it won't have analog buttons. So the controller won't be able to tell how hard you pressing the button.

Does the 360 controller have analog buttons? For the first time with the PS4 Sony kinda choked. They said with the Dualshock 4 controller, for now it won't have analog buttons. So the controller won't be able to tell how hard you pressing the button.

Nope, they're digital.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No devs used it and more importantly, when it was implemented no customers used it. 

It would disputed anyway. Nostalgic eyes are blind. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I match this. If H5 is better than CE, I will give everybody weird squiggly character 100.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Does anyone know where I can find H3 VOD? I'm looking for that Final Boss Pit CTF game with (I think it was) Strongside's insane snipe from Sword ramp to Long hall to stop the flag run.

That was SQ vs Final Boss first event of 2010 I believe. I know it was on OGRE2, so it must have happened after SS left FB.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know where I can find H3 VOD? I'm looking for that Final Boss Pit CTF game with (I think it was) Strongside's insane snipe from Sword ramp to Long hall to stop the flag run.

At 7:40.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I match this. If H5 is better than CE, I will give everybody weird squiggly character 100.

Touché.

V3D4pFe.gif

Tthis documentary series really tells/shows why competitive gaming, and just gaming in general is such a huge part of so many lives, including my own. 

It's such a great way to connect with people, meet new friends and be great friends with people you probably never would of been friends with outside of gaming. There's just something special about being apart of a community, a group of people that are all so unique but so much a like at the same time. For many of us it's like another home inside our homes. You feel special, accepted for who you are, and loved, sometimes even more loved then in your real life. For many player's it's an escape from the struggles of their daily lives. a way to escape the horror's of the world and just have some fun.

Many people, Including my self, Owe a lot to gaming for helping us shape and become the people we are today. Go ahead, call me a nerd, think im a nerd, but i love gaming and competitive gaming and will continue to for the rest of my life because of all it has done for me in my life.

That was one of the best documentaries i have ever seen. This is the last episode in the series... At least watch it but I really suggest everyone goes and checks out the whole things from episode 1-9. Even if you're not into smash bro's. It really shows what competitive gaming is all about for many people. And the stories behind those people are very intriguing.

I just watched the one on Jason (M2K). Definitely my favorite so far. Crazy looking back at some of this stuff, some of which I was a part of, but from a different perspective. Really good so far.

I know nothing about smash at all but I watched all of that documentary and my fav player was korean dj. 

Nope, they're digital.

What's the difference? Is there an advantage of digital or analog or whatever types of buttons there are?

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's the difference? Is there an advantage of digital or analog or whatever types of buttons there are?

Pressure sensitive and Non pressure sensitive is the main difference.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know nothing about smash at all but I watched all of that documentary and my fav player was korean dj.

Didn't hang out with him all that much, but Korean DJ is still a really nice guy.

I need to watch the doc, when Saucey and Gold are hyping it, it must be really good.

I need to watch the doc, when Saucey and Gold are hyping it, it must be really good.

It's very good. Really accurate, and captures the sense of family within the SSB community. Also shows how pros have changed (mostly for the better), because of competitive gaming. I don't usually like documentaries, but this is definitely a must watch.

I have just discovered that it is possible to be burnt out on Halo 3. Especially when you are as bad as me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pressure sensitive and Non pressure sensitive is the main difference.

Oh okay. That's what i kind of thought, just wasn't sure.

Thanks.

Sup folks, been doing the paintball/school grind.

What did i miss?

AGL 10 cancelled, MLG *might* try get something sorted out to replace AGL as a one off event, AGL Brad deleted his Twitter account, looks unlikely that players and spectators will get their money back from past events and AGL 10's plane tickets/hotel etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1