So watching the Blazblue anime has got me wanting to watch a new anime. I started watching one called High School of the Dead. Ya know, cause it's an anime about Zombies. Within the first 10 minutes there was so many panty/boob shots that my little old brain is scarred for life. 

lol

High School of the Dead is 3 pixels away from straight up hentai

• Upvote (+1) 4

lol

It really is, I found it funny at first but I'm on the second episode and every time the nurse comes on there is a bouncing noise.... I'm done. 

It really is, I found it funny at first but I'm on the second episode and every time the nurse comes on there is a bouncing noise.... I'm done. 

Pretty sure I just bombed by phone interview   :(

It wasn't even hard I just am so bad coding on the spot. 

Whats funny is I think that I can still get the internship. I probably showed enough good thinking and had a decent resume. 

Sorry Halo:CE players, but I honestly believe the perfect blend of H2 and H3 would turn out to be the best H5. The only thing I'd take from CE is a single shot utility weapon. Remember, Halo 2 timers were not that slow. It is MLG who choose to use twice the default ones.

As always, I love you guys.

Sorry Halo:CE players, but I honestly believe the perfect blend of H2 and H3 would turn out to be the best H5. The only thing I'd take from CE is a single shot utility weapon. Remember, Halo 2 timers were not that slow. It is MLG who choose to use twice the default ones.

As long as H5 is competitively functional and the individual is somewhat empowered, I'm fine.

lol

This.

I watched the whole series.

I'm still questioning why I watched the whole series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why be sorry? There will never be another Console FPS that plays like Halo 1. Never.

We accepted this a long time ago. There is a very small group of H1 players who will refuse H2 and H3 but I'm not one of them.

Halo as it was in H2 and H3 showed that it could bring together many types of players and thrive competitively. That's all I ask.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just out of curiosity, do you like CE's assymetrical, OS and camo on every map, static timers, cyclical type gameplay? Or do you prefer symmetrical, midship/sanctuary, arena type gameplay?

This.

Yup, sometimes I wonder the exact same thing. 

Just out of curiosity, do you like CE's assymetrical, OS and camo on every map, static timers, cyclical type gameplay? Or do you prefer symmetrical, midship/sanctuary, arena type gameplay?

I never player Halo CE, which scares me sometimes because I think of how good Halo 2 is... and Halo 1 is suppose to be better. Like damnnn how good can a game be!?

As for your question I love asyms and fast timers but raw maps like mudship are great as well. To be homest as of yet the map we've been playing the most is Ascention. My brother and I love it!

I never player Halo CE, which scares me sometimes because I think of how good Halo 2 is... and Halo 1 is suppose to be better. Like damnnn how good can a game be!?

As for your question I love asyms and fast timers but raw maps like mudship are great as well. To be homest as of yet the map we've been playing the most is Ascention. My brother and I love it!

It's a different kind of good(or better w.e), coming from Halo 2 to CE will be frustrating 100 % but in due time, you eventually learn to catch up and it just comes to you and then you will love it.

This.

Cuz its fun gettin boners. I loved that series.

Does anyone know where I can find H3 VOD? I'm looking for that Final Boss Pit CTF game with (I think it was) Strongside's insane snipe from Sword ramp to Long hall to stop the flag run.

Does anyone know where I can find H3 VOD? I'm looking for that Final Boss Pit CTF game with (I think it was) Strongside's insane snipe from Sword ramp to Long hall to stop the flag run.

http://teambeyond.net/vod/

Also... dear god the LORE 

f03a94eab5902a0d76ff5918ec87a37f.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

I had a dream last night that I got a Killtrocity on Guardian. It took me about 2 hours after I woke up to realize it was a dream. 

http://www.halolessons.it/blog/articoli/2013/10/21/Halo_5_Leaked__Le_nuove_informazioni/

Totally fake Halo 5 leak. Nice to dream though eh?

Multiplayer - Divided into two categories: 1) War Arena, this is the multiplayer of Halo 2 readjusted, no armor abilities, loadout and perks, from 8 to 16 players.Classic gameplay modes and weapons spawn like in the game at Bungie. 2) Halo Battlefield (working title) mode for games 'big' from 32 to 64 players and mode similar to Halo Reach Invasion. Custom loadout and armor abilities.

Someone take the domain name for Halo5sucks.com

Just in case.

If that's taken, Halo5blows.com would be acceptable as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Someone take the domain name for Halo5sucks.com

Just in case.

If that's taken, Halo5blows.com would be acceptable as well.

Halo5sucksandblows.com is available. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Crazy to think the end of the competitive Halo community is a week away.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Crazy to think the end of the competitive Halo community is a week away.

So you're assuming Halo 5 will have no competitive community?

Welp. No need to get a XB1 now. XBC fo life.