Circle jumping and Sprint are similar in theory but too different to compare.

I agree with this, and just wanted to clarify that the sweeping generalization that having mechanics in a Arena shooter that offer different movement speeds is bad for a game isn't always right.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree with this, and just wanted to clarify that the sweeping generalization that having mechanics in a Arena shooter that offer different movement speeds is bad for a game isn't always right.

Taking your weapon away is what makes sprint really bad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not sure if I am late or not but one of the guys over at Ready up Live has a Halo blog that was posted on twitter.  I dont think I have ever disagreed more.

http://draxattack.blogspot.com/2013/10/combat-evolved-halo-3-to-halo-4.html

2bbb32578f9b1878080e919dba27dabb.png

This would easily explain why Halo 3's current population is 2x more than Halo 4, right ?  :kappa:

It's terrible that so many people will be able to read this before forming their own opinion on the subject. 

Oh and "Halo 3 is a lot of fun. I spent COUNTLESS hours playing it. I reached Brigadier Grade 3 and a highest level of 46. I was pretty dang good at it."

....... :kappa:

This would easily explain why Halo 3's current population is 2x more than Halo 4, right ?  :kappa:

It's terrible that so many people will be able to read this before forming their own opinion on the subject. 

Oh and "Halo 3 is a lot of fun. I spent COUNTLESS hours playing it. I reached Brigadier Grade 3 and a highest level of 46. I was pretty dang good at it."

....... :kappa:

You don't realize how much I wanted him to say Brigadier General. I would have lost it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haha, Hard to make content for a game that everyone has gravitated away from.

Was going for that was like what started it all.

But totally agree

I am shocked that came from Ready Up Live. Just shocked.

Well aren't you from r/halo?

nAuA8.png

Well aren't you from r/halo?

nAuA8.png

He sent us shit in modmail too. Demanded we "address the negativity towards Halo 4 and 343". Guess we didn't have the passion to save Halo like he did.

He sent us shit in modmail too. Demanded we "address the negativity towards Halo 4 and 343". Guess we didn't have the passion to save Halo like he did.

What do you mean? He moved on to Destiny once he saw the boat going down. :maven:

@@Teapot Do you have a shadowrun thread? If not I will make one in general gaming, I like the game

At one point in time I played Shadowrun. Game was way ahead of its time, but it never got the spotlight it deserved. I remember watching the Ogres win some tournament in it.

Also @@Spellmannnnn I found a group of guys at my school to LAN melee with and some tournaments in the area

At one point in time I played Shadowrun. Game was way ahead of its time, but it never got the spotlight it deserved. I remember watching the Ogres win some tournament in it.

Also @@Spellmannnnn I found a group of guys at my school to LAN melee with and some tournaments in the area

More and more are popping up on this site that played. You still have your disc? We're planning private matches for beginners only, or matches that incorporate one "pro" that can help teach the meta.

More and more are popping up on this site that played. You still have your disc? We're planning private matches for beginners only, or matches that incorporate one "pro" that can help teach the meta.

You know I honestly cannot remember how I got the game. I thought I bought it, but I don't have it anymore and I rarely sell my games. So no I don't have it right now lol

You know I honestly cannot remember how I got the game. I thought I bought it, but I don't have it anymore and I rarely sell my games. So no I don't have it right now lol

Pick up a copy the next time you go to gamestop. It's $5 new. If the game has lasted this long chances are it's going to keep going for a few more years.

Pick up a copy the next time you go to gamestop. It's $5 new. If the game has lasted this long chances are it's going to keep going for a few more years.

Yeah I might have to

Ranks don't matter when there's still AR starts.

Good settings before ranks, please.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lets hope Shadowrun will be part of the games with Gold deal.

Sweet, another interested player. Unfortunately I don't think it will be part of the Games with Gold Deal. They seem to be reserving it as the game to give to countries that won't allow certain content or ratings. I keep asking around but it's impossible to get details on future games.

Lets hope Shadowrun will be part of the games with Gold deal.

I give MS three months before Games for Gold is only on the X1. It will start with Arcade games at first due to the small library, but don't expect Games for Gold to be for 360 games for long.

Halo really needs to find its own direction and mechanics, instead of copying existing mechanics from other games if it really wants to find success. For me that means mechanics that actually work with the game and improve its game play, map design, as well as fun factor and addictive elements. Having a repeat where all of these very frustrating mechanics are simply copied and pasted straight into Halo from games like CoD, Crysis, since Halo Reach, are just going to destroy the games core once again.

This can never, ever, ever, ever be stressed enough.

The features that people think HAVE to be in Halo are the ones that completely ruined the game in the first place, mostly in Reach or 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kind of weird that most of us wouldn't even know each other exist without halo.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Just going to post that the Shadowrun thread had 7ish pages in a 40ppp around the end of THC life cycle