awwww MLG OT back when green boxes meant everything.

Miss them times.

SUCH AS??!?!?!?

Miss them times.

I miss them too.

I take it all back, clearly he is an asshole.

An asshole so big he put's Halo's ring to shame.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Miss them times.

They'll never come back

Section is quite popular actually.

I'm talking about general gaming discussion not the GTA 5 thread.

MNC was soooo fun. I sucked at it but still, so fun.

If you have a general grasp on shooters, you should be able to do well once you learn the match ups, roles, and get overall experience in the game. Do we almost have a group together?

Stiri Troll Akuma Mountain ?? ??

Not sure if I am late or not but one of the guys over at Ready up Live has a Halo blog that was posted on twitter.  I dont think I have ever disagreed more.

http://draxattack.blogspot.com/2013/10/combat-evolved-halo-3-to-halo-4.html

2bbb32578f9b1878080e919dba27dabb.png

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE FUCKING SPRINT IN THE FIRST PLACE. 

If we didn't have sprint would Microsoft have lost sales? I mean really? Probably not. Now we have the burden of sprint if you take it away you'll probably lose a little. People getting used to one mechanic until it breaks the genre completely. What's wrong with a little revolution? Shake things up, make people think differently. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm talking about general gaming discussion not the GTA 5 thread.

I'm talking from an angle of actually having site stats and not talking out of my ass.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm talking from an angle of actually having site stats and not talking out of my ass.

You probably missed my other posts yesterday, but glad to see you respond today.

Ok so we have 3-4 threads that were active today in General discussion, most were bumped by Trollll, and mostly in the early AM. Another 5 threads were last active yesterday then the rest are even later. 60 replies on two battlefield 4 threads, The entire Fighting game community thread has less than 50 replies.

It's obvious we have different views on the phrase quite popular

I feel like people just spit out such nonsense these days without even looking at the facts, or how game play is really effected. A Arena Shooter will always perform better with a single base movement speed(Around 120%-125% on Halo 4's scale) instead of a mechanic like Sprint that allows you to escape 99% of the bad decisions and encounters during a match.

Honestly I do not think people understand the flaws of Halo 4, or how poorly it has done since launch. I believe people buy Halo games to play a real Halo Campaign and Multiplayer experience, a Multiplayer that used to be very well done and unique as a title. Now to me it just feels like a copy of other games and weapons in Halo aesthetics instead.

The only experience I have had that even felt like I was still playing a game derived from the original trilogy is when I play Promod, Unity, settings as they both have a solid grip on how Halo Multiplayer and weaponry should perform. However, without Halos previous physics and De-Scope it will never feel like the game is completed and that is to bad honestly, and sadly I do not see 343 taking influence from mods even though they have balanced the weaponry so well :(.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You probably missed my other posts yesterday, but glad to see you respond today.

Ok so we have 3-4 threads that were active today in General discussion, most were bumped by Trollll, and mostly in the early AM. Another 5 threads were last active yesterday then the rest are even later. 60 replies on two battlefield 4 threads, The entire Fighting game community thread has less than 50 replies.

It's obvious we have different views on the phrase quite popular

You realize I check site stats and have backend info you don't right? Posts aren't everything on forums.