It's both. 4-player cooperative play, or 5v5 versus.

That's pretty dope. I didn't know that. When it first came out i was excited for it, but when i saw it was just a horde mode i didn't care about the game anymore. 

What's the population like?

That's pretty dope. I didn't know that. When it first came out i was excited for it, but when i saw it was just a horde mode i didn't care about the game anymore. 

What's the population like?

It's an arcade game that came out during the Summer of Arcade in 2010, so it's safe to assume double digits, if it's lucky.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Isn't MNC only a horde mode shooter? Or is there versus? 

It's an arcade game that came out during the Summer of Arcade in 2010, so it's safe to assume double digits, if it's lucky.

Versus play is 6v6. Public lobbies have stock settings and you are allowed to play multiple classes.

Custom matches turn off juice buying (which is the one broken aspect of the game) limit each team to one of each class, and have an honor rule not to build any turrets outside of the two hubs directly outside of the moneyball(objective)

classes are:

Assault - Quaterback of the team. Requires most vision, awareness, and response. You'll be trying to create openings in the field by targeting their support and sniper. Literally has to assist in anything due to this classes versatility with firepower/mobility. This character plays closest to Halo and is the easiest class to pick up.

Gunner - The main slayer of the team. Clawing is essentially a requirement since you have dual mini guns that have the highest DPS, and jump jets that help you levitate and jump higher. You decide the flow of the game and who establishes map control. All eyes are on you and you can be sure that the entire enemy team is looking to put shots into you. That's why we have the support (medic) leashing the gunner the entire time.

Support - Medic of the team, specifically to the gunner. This one's requires a little less demand in gunskill than the rest of the classes. Awareness and good positioning are important with this class, as you want to position yourself behind your gunner safely, while dealing with the assault/others trying to take you out from the sides.

Sniper - Slays the heavies and contains the enemy team, locking down the map control. You have ice traps that freeze enemy players for a second or two, allowing an easy headshot (if your connection is good)

Tank - The entire defensive line. This class has the highest health slowest speed, but is still versatile with its movement by using the charge skill. It has the best close range weapon, and a consistent rail gun making the tank lethal from all ranges, and the best class to use to make the final bot push in. Personally one of my favorite classes to play.

Assassin - The Ninja of the team. Highest running speed and mobility, can cloak and assassinate lower health players in one it. Has multiple methods on escaping. Carries a katana and ninja throwing stars which have to be lead and do little damage. The katana's swing and lunge combo makes it the best for taking out multiple waves of bots within a second.

The population usually has 3-4 game lobbies up during standard hours, but honestly pubs can be too one sided or cheap if you are up against people who just buy juice non-stop. You shouldn't have trouble finding a game unless their odd hours. Trying to find one in the horde(turret defense mode) is close to impossible though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll buy MNC once Sitri buys Shadowrun  :frankerz:

But yeah i'll get it some time this week probably.  

also, does a Shadowrun skype chat sound good or no?

https://twitter.com/UnveiledArk/

I guarantee you'll laugh... or you'll want to exit the planet. 

I'm not too sure what i'm suppose to be looking at? Is it the fact that it says Xbox Ambassador/ Sony Hater/ google hater/ apple hater? 

I'm not too sure what i'm suppose to be looking at? Is it the fact that it says Xbox Ambassador/ Sony Hater/ google hater/ apple hater? 

Just the guys tweets in general. He's got Microsoft so far up his own arse. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah any thread will just be buried and nobody really cares about that section.

Shadowrunshow.com I think has you sign up with an e-mail address, and pinpointassociate probably has over 100 registered and could help us if we wanted to organize a game night. We should be able to get a bunch of noob 4v4s no problem, and there's a pretty decent Euro scene of newer players too.

What you should also do is buy Monday Night Combat since a lot of the top tier players stopped playing and we're trying to teach newer players the game. I wish you were allowed to gift games on XBL. If you had a group of somewhat smart FPS shooters that were willing to learn the game, I'd actually buy it for you guys.

MNC was soooo fun. I sucked at it but still, so fun.

Yeah any thread will just be buried and nobody really cares about that section.

Section is quite popular actually.

Just the guys tweets in general. He's got Microsoft so far up his own arse. 

I was looking tweets like that, but i couldn't find any. Probably cause i was so impatient. 

I think I'm starting to remember and finally realize that Halo 3 online may be the worst game connectivity wise I've ever played.

/Nostalgia 

Still had fun tho Halo 3 

• Upvote (+1) 2

That dude is beyond strange.. what's wrong with people these days..

He thinks he's on asshole because he got banned from waypoint.

nope_spider.gif

I kept getting banned on MLG so I became an admin of the site that helped kill it. I am an asshole.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I kept getting banned on MLG so I became an admin of the site that helped kill it. I am an asshole.

What were you doing? :o

And now you're here. Conspiracy? 

What were you doing? :o

OT shenanigans and tomfoolery in general.

Photoshopped two fleshlights into the hands of a well known moderator.

Convinced a fellow forumgoer I was camping outside his house and that he owed me money for my flight fare.

Assorted other incidents. Ray and another mod I was friends with basically saved me from being perm'd more times than I'm able to count.

• Upvote (+1) 4

lol <3.

Had some great times on those MLG forums though. I sorta felt lost on the internet after they closed down, and until these forums came to be. I was never a fan of THC, It just didn't have that forum feeling i was looking for. You guys have done a solid job with this site though. My Beyond forum tab on my browser never closes lol.

p.s. If you guys ever need more mods, hook a brotha up with a good word when i apply :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

OT shenanigans and tomfoolery in general.

Photoshopped two fleshlights into the hands of a well known moderator.

Convinced a fellow forumgoer I was camping outside his house and that he owed me money for my flight fare.

Assorted other incidents. Ray and another mod I was friends with basically saved me from being perm'd more times than I'm able to count.

Tsk tsk. 

lol <3.

Had some great times on those MLG forums though. I sorta felt lost on the internet after they closed down, and until these forums came to be. I was never a fan of THC, It just didn't have that forum feeling i was looking for. You guys have done a solid job with this site though. My Beyond forum tab on my browser never closes lol.

p.s. If you guys ever need more mods, hook a brotha up with a good word when i apply :D

Agree, I do miss classic OT and wish I spent more time in the community when I actually joined. It did turn into a massive circlejerk towards the end though, something I didn't help.

I think Beyond is doing damn good things but I can't take any credit whatsoever, I've only hopped on board recently to design the dark forum skin. Among other things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agree, I do miss classic OT and wish I spent more time in the community when I actually joined. It did turn into a massive circlejerk towards the end though, something I didn't help.

I think Beyond is doing damn good things but I can't take any credit whatsoever, I've only hopped on board recently to design the dark forum skin. Among other things.

dark_knight_logo.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1