At point, what else could we do to show the people at 343 that their game is complete shit and is seen as a joke by the competitive community?  Traditional Halo would sell and be entertaining/watchable. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

At point, what else could we do to show the people at 343 that their game is complete shit and is seen as a joke by the competitive community?  Traditional Halo would sell and be entertaining/watchable. 

Not much else we can do really, pros and players who've met certain 343 staff have voiced their opinions, they read the Forums, plus the fact the core game for H5 is probably nearly done so there's no way they have time to change major things. 

All we can do now is hope. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else here have Shadowrun?  Thinking of trying to maybe set up a few privates

So far I got aPK, me, Bunniez, menotyou, Gif Guy, sitri (maybe), cujjer, droid, teapot, smacky (maybe), Chef are the people who have it and would probably be down to play

• Upvote (+1) 3

11 isn't bad to start especially when they're just from this site. I originally wanted to do a lot more with helping shadowrunshow and playshadowrun but this site just didn't seem like it would be very beneficial.

I have a couple on my list who would play that aren't too high tier, and a couple who are willing to teach. If you wanted to set up an beginner private match session on a specific night, I could have PinPointAssociates send out an e-mail to the entire shadowrun community.

Yeah we already have done alot to try to push Halo 5 and the future forward toward a better Halo experience, something funner and more exciting for everyone.

All we can really do at this point is to keep voicing our opinions and what could work well at improving Halo for the best.

This will be a rep war the likes of which have not been seen since King Nielsen.

Most of that was me.   :kappa:

I miss his live-shows.

Those were the worst thing ever but the most fun ever. 

My horoscope today said that a 4 shot BR will be confirmed today. Wonder what that's meant to mean?

Who is this guy? I read through his stuff and it seems like any other kid on twitter. I must be missing something.

He's the biggest idiot. 

Who is this guy? I read through his stuff and it seems like any other kid on twitter. I must be missing something.

Rogue Waypoint kid that got permabanned.

Anyone else here have Shadowrun? Thinking of trying to maybe set up a few privates

So far I got aPK, me, Bunniez, menotyou, Gif Guy, sitri (maybe), cujjer, droid, teapot, smacky (maybe), Chef are the people who have it and would probably be down to play

Goat game