EXAMPLE TIME, since it works perfectly:

1) The Browns played very well last week, you guys will do good once you get a solid QB. Those draft picks will help a lot too, along with a new coach.

2) Wow your team fucken sucks, Weeden is like 80 and Cleveland sucks ass. LOL LEBRON GONE.

Which one would be deleted?

Browns suck. How's that?

If you wish to learn more quote me and ask why. Don't delete my post or ban me please.

With that said I realize saying that is a very shallow post and you should Elaborate, but if they're willing to explain it's all g. If they ONLY post like that then they do nothing productive for the topic and the forums.

I don't think it was ridiculous, and that statement has some validity to it. Not saying it's true, because that is relative to what an individual values as developer support.  When it comes down to it, all Bungie did was make 3 good games and patch Halo 2. 343 threw a $500k tournament, improved Halo 4, and fixed Reach. 

Like I said before, there is a lot of solid points in the video.

I do agree that the one important thing that Goldenboy was missing was that AGL would probably go bankrupt trying to support Halo 4. Team passes were hardly selling.

No offense man but I cannot take you seriously if you are going to state that "All Bungie did was make 3 good games and patch Halo 2."  What do you mean that is all they did? They just created one of the most competitive FPS' for consoles and that is all!?

Plus, don't forget it was 343's own fault that Halo 4 needed and still needs improvement... They are the ones who decided to make the BR a 5 shot and created the Halo game they wanted.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo is like a drug, everyday I cycle between H3, Reach, and H4.  And I rage quit them all.  I miss real Halo.

and drugs.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He and I just spent like 4 hours today playing H1 and H2 on XBC.

he only got banned from the forums he didn't die in real life.

Just clearing that up so people didn't get sad

No offense man but I cannot take you seriously if you are going to state that "All Bungie did was make 3 good games and patch Halo 2."  What do you mean that is all they did? They just created one of the most competitive FPS' for consoles and that is all!?

Plus, don't forget it was 343's own fault that Halo 4 needed and still needs improvement... They are the ones who decided to make the BR a 5 shot and created the Halo game they wanted.

I'm just talking about developer support after their games were launched. They weren't really involved with the community and would usually do their own thing. Not saying 343 is a better company than Bungie. I still love Bungie.

343 did fix Reach though. 

Mayday, what name did you go by at EVO? My bro and I are both in the Smash scene  and I was wondering

rip mechonis.

He lived a good life.

Hopefully not perma'd? Now I'm going to have to actually get on XBL to talk to him.

Still gon' release his montage doeeeee. :frank:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mayday, what name did you go by at EVO? My bro and I are both in the Smash scene  and I was wondering

I used Nite for Evo. Played Falco.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There always has to be a Fisherman in a Pokemon game that uses 6 magikarps. I swear they do it just to tick you off.

But, traditions are traditions I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There always has to be a Fisherman in a Pokemon game that uses 6 magikarps. I swear they do it just to tick you off.

But, traditions are traditions I guess.

That fucking guy. I know exactly what you mean. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That fucking guy. I know exactly what you mean. 

And its that guy that's always optional. You go to talk to him to see if he'll give you a TM or a Fishing Rod or have some cool trade. But no, he's like, "I'mma waste yo time with mah elite magikarpz" and then gets one shotted 6 times in a row.

Also, For Pokemon Y, my current "leveling" party, even though it's far from what I'll probably use in competitive play is this:

Charizard

Absol

Delphox

Tyrunt

Shelgon

Lucario

Damnit I want my Blaziken already. And of course the PokeBank doesn't have any release date yet.

And its that guy that's always optional. You go to talk to him to see if he'll give you a TM or a Fishing Rod or have some cool trade. But no, he's like, "I'mma waste yo time with mah elite magikarpz" and then gets one shotted 6 times in a row.

Also, For Pokemon Y, my current "leveling" party, even though it's far from what I'll probably use in competitive play is this:

Charizard

Absol

Delphox

Tyrunt

Shelgon

Lucario

Damnit I want my Blaziken already. And of course the PokeBank doesn't have any release date yet.

The first thing I did in Y was make sure I had a Jolly Torchic. Just use Mystery Gift if you don't have yours yet.

Tyrunt becomes a maniac when he evolves. He's become one of my favorite Pokemon ever.

I even made sure to get a good-natured Mewtwo.

The first thing I did in Y was make sure I had a Jolly Torchic. Just use Mystery Gift if you don't have yours yet.

Tyrunt becomes a maniac when he evolves. He's become one of my favorite Pokemon ever.

I even made sure to get a good-natured Mewtwo.

In my white I have at least 3 boxes filled with imperfect IV/wrong natured torchic, charmander and larvitar. So I have a pretty close to perfect IV/Good natured/EV trained Blaziken coming. Is there actually mystery gifts out so far? Also, I've had pretty meh/bad luck with natures so far for my starters for this game, but IVs seem to be good so far.

In my white I have at least 3 boxes filled with imperfect IV/wrong natured torchic, charmander and larvitar. So I have a pretty close to perfect IV/Good natured/EV trained Blaziken coming. Is there actually mystery gifts out so far? Also, I've had pretty meh/bad luck with natures so far for my starters for this game, but IVs seem to be good so far.

The Torchic was meant to be a gift for early adopters.

I draw the line at IVs; they're just simply too much for me to care about. There's no quick, decisive way to tell an IV, and it just adds so much more of a headache when hatching eggs.

The Torchic was meant to be a gift for early adopters.

I draw the line at IVs; they're just simply too much for me to care about. There's no quick, decisive way to tell an IV, and it just adds so much more of a headache when hatching eggs.

There's always an IV checked and IV calculators that you can get. The IV checker will tell you what potential they have on the 1-31 IV scale, and if a Lvl 1 Pokemon have all 6's it generally have pretty strong IVs.

Yea it's a bitch to get, most people just hack them in. Kinda sad really.

Fuck. Got a Docile nature torchic. Could be worse I guess. It does have a 31 in SpA though, which is nice.

There's always an IV checked and IV calculators that you can get. The IV checker will tell you what potential they have on the 1-31 IV scale, and if a Lvl 1 Pokemon have all 6's it generally have pretty strong IVs.

Yea it's a bitch to get, most people just hack them in. Kinda sad really.

Fuck. Got a Docile nature torchic. Could be worse I guess. It does have a 31 in SpA though, which is nice.

If you didn't save after you got him, you can keep resetting until you get a good one. I did that for mine.

If you didn't save after you got him, you can keep resetting until you get a good one. I did that for mine.

Yea, just noticed that. Might try for an adamant/modest nature tomorrow. What gym are you on?

Yea, just noticed that. Might try for an adamant/modest nature tomorrow. What gym are you on?

Already beat it. The last 5 gyms go a lot faster than the first 3.