so whenever i plug my hdpvr into my pc now my xboxs screen goes black, or i get no picture on my capturing software, this has never happened b4, i tried reinstalling the drivers, a bunch of other shit like resetting it a bunch of times, changing cords, nothing works, any ideas??????

There's a chance it's coming to PC and PS4.

Supposedly someone found some code in the game that showed signs that it might.

Yeah i saw that but it could be old code. Especially as the PS4 is the "Orbis" in said code. I don't see why they wouldn't release a PC version. They could be holding back info on PS4/Xbone/PC just too get more immediate sales. Instead of people saying "Oh I'll wait til it's on the next gen" 

I mean how many people would buy it again on the next gen if it were released next year?

Call me an OCD maniac, but I am REALLY pissed off I deleted a demo from my hard drive to make room for Rainbow Six, and it turns out the game is so old Xbox Live no longer offers it. 

And the game was less than 1GB, not even worth deleting. Is there even a way to tell how much space a game takes up?

Call me an OCD maniac, but I am REALLY pissed off I deleted a demo from my hard drive to make room for Rainbow Six, and it turns out the game is so old Xbox Live no longer offers it. 

And the game was less than 1GB, not even worth deleting. Is there even a way to tell how much space a game takes up?

Just go to download history, you should find it.

It should show it under the memory section in system settings.

Just go to download history, you should find it.

No, the game is no longer available. At all. It was a demo that came bundled with the hard drive. 

It should show it under the memory section in system settings.

Thanks mate.

how do i insert a video into a forum post lol??

If you post a youtube link, it is automatic. If it is not youtube it doesn't work at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

*not buying a game or game system this year cause Halo isn't coming out this year-crew*

Well, I'ma buy a game most likely. Though I'm not buying a PS4 or an Xbox One until the new Halo is announced. Depends on what kind of Halo game Halo 5 is gonna be, and if they have some sort of "Special Edition" Xbox One that is bundled with Halo 5. I'll probably buy a good gaming PC though before both. 

You can all stop moaning as they haven't even announced it on PC, so i may never see it. 

What happened to your xbox?

I WANT

What happened to your xbox?

Traded it in for Steam credit, i think i won. 

I WANT

Traded it in for Steam credit, i think i won. 

Ehhh... depends on how much you got. I still enjoy my xbox and I have no plans of getting rid of it.

TIL Halo 2 was delayed for pc release because one of the developers hid a picture of his ass in it

Halo2AssError.png

• Upvote (+1) 2