Yeah but those games are like DVDs anyway..

bth_tumblr_lm1tdeOQjY1qbzd8o.gif

Hi Moa

Bht6wVO.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

FF13 is ok but very linear.  It isn't until the 3rd part of the game you get some freedom to do stuff

I haven't played much of 13-2 yet but i heard they made it much more open world and less linear.  I've been enjoying the combat as well for this game a little more

I got FFXIII and XIII-2 for my birthday, been playing through XIII occansionally, and so far I really enjoy it. Yes, its super linear compared to other FF games like VII (the only other one I've played) but so far I'm enjoying the story. I definitely will be checking out FFX and X-2 when they come out, alongside FFXV.

And I've been playing FFXIV:ARR recently, not as good as WoW in my opinion but hey, its still good in its own respects.

FF13 is ok but very linear.  It isn't until the 3rd part of the game you get some freedom to do stuff

I haven't played much of 13-2 yet but i heard they made it much more open world and less linear.  I've been enjoying the combat as well for this game a little more

I enjoyed XIII decently enough - it got a lot more fun once battles required more complex command inputs than just using auto-battle.

But XIII-2 felt kind of sloppy. The combat was a bit better, but time travel is messy as a small plot device, building an entire story around it was just bizarre. XIII at least told a coherent story. XIII-2 felt like it really needed something else to back it up, so I'm hoping that Lightning Returns will do just that.

So, I have a strong desire to play Spartan Assault right now. But that feel when no W8 platforms.

What do?

Been watching some vids. Looks like a fun way to play Halo, and it looks and sounds great. The soundtrack especially has piqued my interest. Halo 4 with these sounds and art style would have been... well let's not go there. 

OMFG I THINK I JUST DID THE DIRTIEST THING IN HALO 1 HISTORY

Playing Dammy. Enemy gets Camo and gets me no shields and quickly quick camos while i go for cover.  For some reason I decided to turn around and just 3sk him.  I 3sk a dude from Green room to Snipe Bridge while he had full camo

Then his teammate who had OS runs up to me in Green room and challenges me while I'm one shot and i 9sk him

I think I have become a God

Don't care if there was no vids or pics.  No one can ruin this moment for me

Did you do it one clip?

Wow, this is amazing. 

phonebloks.com

That is fucking sick.

Even though I don't think it will catch on, i'll give them that Social media blast thing.

Wow, this is amazing. 

phonebloks.com

No way in hell that is going to make it past prototypes.

That is fucking sick.

Even though I don't think it will catch on, i'll give them that Social media blast thing.

No way in hell that is going to make it past prototypes.

It would be amazing if it did. Plus it's open source! that's what got me excited. 

That is fucking sick.

More like the bigger companies will try and destroy it because its not their best interest to let things like  this flourish. They will lose millions if ideas like this go mainstream.

More like the bigger companies will try and destroy it because its not their best interest to let things like  this flourish. They will lose millions if ideas like this go mainstream.

True, especially Apple. But this is an amazing idea and it could also work in the favor of big companies. Apple can put a huge price for adding their UI (iOS) to the phone. This could even work if one biig company takes over the entire project and steamroll all its competition.

Exactly what I was thinking. They won't make hundreds of dollars a phone when everyone keeps one phone for a long time. Whatever money they'll make from those blocks won't compare to the money they can get from just selling a phone with a contract.

I'm not saying it's right, I fucking hate corporate America, sometimes, especially when there are good ideas like this, and they get shit on by the monopolies.

This product is waaayyyyyy too consumer friendly for companies like AT&T and T-Mobile.

I wish this guy all the luck in the world and I hope with all my soul that I'm proven wrong.

And about Apple with their OS. They won't ever, EVER, EVER, give their OS to a 3rd Party platform, that goes against their philosophy, they only believe in giving the customer an exclusive, complete package, even what they're doing now has Steve Jobs rolling in his grave. :lxthul:

Exactly what I was thinking. They won't make hundreds of dollars a phone when everyone keeps one phone for a long time. Whatever money they'll make from those blocks won't compare to the money they can get from just selling a phone with a contract.

I'm not saying it's right, I fucking hate corporate America, sometimes, especially when there are good ideas like, and they get shit on by the monopolies.

This product is waaayyyyyy too consumer friendly for companies like AT&T and T-Mobile.

I wish this guy all the luck in the world and I hope with all my soul that I'm proven wrong.

A big company can also buy this idea and make a lot of money.

A big company can also buy this idea and make a lot of money.

If this idea somehow makes it through, that'll probably be what happens, AT&T, probably, then they'll pretty much charge an arm and leg for the phone, then you'll have to sell a few pints of blood to buy some of those blocks, and close to none 3rd party blocks will exist.

GG corporate america :kappa: