Because I just didn't. Is there a problem with my having multiple pseudonyms? Because if there is, I apologize.

but your gamertag and twitter is this though..

• Downvote (-1) 2

but your gamertag and twitter is this though..

Could you at least give me plain old Sitri, at least?

The OG Sitri gamertag and Twitter is taken.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Could you at least give me plain old Sitri, at least?

The OG Sitri gamertag and Twitter is taken.

done.

• Downvote (-1) 1

mfw when auto pick up caused me to pick up the ball instead of kiling the guy, and getting killed instead, and then later i kill the ball carrier and the ball rolls into the fucking goal and they win

RageFace.jpg

I was excited for this all, also...

Well, good thing I bought a Runescape card. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well, good thing I bought a Runescape card. 

I'll be playing soon ;) Divination son! 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'll be playing soon ;) Divination son! 

Good. I'm still generally a low level but we can start off on equal footing with this and play together. PM or something when you get on, or message me in game if you get on while I'm on.

Am i the only one that thinks it is absolutely, unbelievably, ******** to say "DAD" Instead of just "DEAD". Like why the hell do stupid typo's like this become a overly used typing sensation on the internet? It's so stupid...

I know right? I keep trying to tell people that my mom is dad but they never understand...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Am i the only one that thinks it is absolutely, unbelievably, ******** to say "DAD" Instead of just "DEAD". Like why the hell do stupid typo's like this become a overly used typing sensation on the internet? It's so stupid...

Why so cerious?  :gandhi:

I know right? I keep trying to tell people that my mom is dad but they never understand...

8/10 would tell again

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes.

#exposed

Bought the DLC today. Thought it was alright, Ricochet is fun but it needs other maps then just pitfall. Worth the 800 points I suppose.

I should post more.

Eh. On second play, it's been more fun.

I like how the ODST torso has a back pack. Now I can literally back pack bad team mates.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eh. On second play, it's been more fun.

I like how the ODST torso has a back pack. Now I can literally back pack bad team mates.  :kappa:

I literally put it on earlier purely to carry. Felt so right. 

its only an internet sensation on one little forum lol.  thankfully its not a big thing

Bought the DLC today. Thought it was alright, Ricochet is fun but it needs other maps then just pitfall. Worth the 800 points I suppose.

I should post more.

you should play with us in League Play more  ^_^

its only an internet sensation on one little forum lol.  thankfully its not a big thing

Actually i have been seeing it everywhere the last week or so... Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, GameFAQs, Twitch chats, Youtube comments (On halo videos). I even seen it in a TSN NHL story comment section but he may have honestly just typo'd it. He did have a obvious "i'm a gamer" username though.

Saying dead is dad.

Actually i have been seeing it everywhere the last week or so... Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, GameFAQs, Twitch chats, Youtube comments (On halo videos). I even seen it in a TSN NHL story comment section but he may have honestly just typo'd it. He did have a obvious "i'm a gamer" username though.

well im wrong then lol.  I dont really follow halo or watch anything halo so i guess i wouldnt know then

one of the worst internet sensations then i've heard of lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

booked a week vacation to Seattle months ago to see the mariners play. PAx is going to be running during my visit, how much does it cost to go and should I go? Can i go?