because it makes the weapon more random/inconsistent, when you fire the weapon all 3 bullets go in a different direction from where you aimed which means that at range it makes the BR extremely inconsistent.

It's only inconsistent in long-range encounters. But, to me, that's how it should be. The BR isn't the first loadout weapon I think of using when I'm engaging an opponent really far away from me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

recoil is when you shoot and your weapon raises, the BR fires 3 bullets with each shot, this means that the first shot goes straight and the other 2 shots go a little above the first shot meaning that at long range all 3 shots will land in far apart places making it unlikely that all 3 shots will hit the target.

at least thats the way I think it is anyway, regardless I don't see recoil adding anything anyways.

Thanks for your opinions.

I didn't think this required a whole new thread; I have a question for everyone: what do you think of the Battle Rifle's recoil? Are you against it, or do you think it's a good addition to the weapon?

If you are aiming somewhere, the reticule should not move unless you move it.

It's only inconsistent in long-range encounters. But, to me, that's how it should be. The BR isn't the first loadout weapon I think of using when I'm engaging an opponent really far away from me.

I prefer that over the mini sniper DMR BS so I guess its not that bad.

Thanks for your opinions.

your welcome :)

btw what is your opinion on the matter?

If you are aiming somewhere, the reticule should not move unless you move it.

I know right?

btw what is your opinion on the matter?

I think recoil would be better if there weren't random spread. It sets the Battle Rifle apart from the other precision weapons and adds a bit of a learning curve.

On the other hand, recoil can make it more difficult to switch between precision weapons; I usually don't have to bother because the Battle Rifle is the best in most situations.

Will our profiles, the information on them, and stuff like microsoft points carry over to the Xbox One?

yes, they never specified what exactly will be carried over but they made it clear that the profiles would.

MS is doing away with MS points though, they convert them though so don't worry about it.

I think recoil would be better if there weren't random spread. It sets the Battle Rifle apart from the other precision weapons and adds a bit of a learning curve.

On the other hand, recoil can make it more difficult to switch between precision weapons; I usually don't have to bother because the Battle Rifle is the best in most situations.

it does increase skill gap a little because you have to calculate the trajectory of the bullets and all that but it limits the player too much.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well then. Let's hope Microsoft releases the Xbox One at the same time across whatever countries they're launching in, not a two week gap . 

Champions Bundle Known Issues 

Prefect, Mark V and Ricochet forearms display as ODST in first-person POV in Custom Games and Matchmaking. 

Some Forge items in the “Scenery” and “Gadget” palettes of the Majestic and Castle Map Packs will have incorrect labels. 

Non-host players in Forge mode will be unable to see other Monitors, though Gamertags will still hover. The host of the game is able to see all Monitors, and there is no additional gameplay impact – all other Forge features are fully accessible. 

Loadouts are reset and Spartan Points are refunded when a new Loadout slot is unlocked. This occurs at SR-6, SR-14, SR-26 and SR-41. When you reach these levels, you will need to re-purchase all items and redo your Loadouts. No Spartan Points will be lost.

Good old 343i.  :kappa:

Good old 343i.  :kappa:

LOL, don't they test this shit?

Also, you can't use the new armor in Spartan Ops :maven: :gandhi: :maven: :gandhi: :maven: :gandhi: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa::salt: :salt:

Also, Halo 5 wishlist video coming in hot. :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't tell if it's Halo 4 making the Pit play worse or the Pit making Halo 4 worse. Either way it sucks; suppose I should have expected that from a sub-par map in the first place.

I can't tell if it's Halo 4 making the Pit play worse or the Pit making Halo 4 worse. Either way it sucks; suppose I should have expected that from a sub-par map in the first place.

Definitely Halo 4 making Pit play worse. Imagine H4 Pit with NS, descope and 8 bullet snipers. I wouldn't have much to complain about.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Champions bundle thoughts

-Nobody votes vertigo

-I am better than 08 snipedown with the sniper on the pit 

-The above applies to around 60% of the playerbase

-I remember battling for camo in green, not having some jerk start off with it on thier snipe

-Jetpack > Snipe control 

-The new resistor perk has allowed me to never lose a sword battle 

-Ammo perk + rockets = UNLIMITED ROCKETS

-Where's the overshield?

-The new gametype takes the mental fortitude of a five year old boy

-Mark V helmet 

-Fusion coils > green box

-Green box isn't green

-No more yellow ledge on green box

-Sprint wrecks the opening minute of the game

-It's still a better map than any map in this game

-That's something, I guess

Edit:

Just figured out there's a hole in the middle of sword room along with a lift to get back up.

• Upvote (+1) 5

-Nobody votes vertigo

-I remember battling for camo in green, not having some jerk start off with it on thier snipe

-Jetpack > Snipe control 

-Where's the overshield?

-Mark V helmet 

-Green box isn't green

This. 

-Nobody votes vertigo

-Jetpack > Snipe control 

-Where's the overshield?

-Mark V helmet 

-Green box isn't green

I was 75% not going to get this.

I am now 100% not going to get this. Thanks missingno, I was waiting to hear some thoughts from someone I can trust.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FTFY

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was 75% not going to get this.

I am now 100% not going to get this. Thanks missingno, I was waiting to hear some thoughts from someone I can trust.

I'm not Missingno, I was just Missing on THC and H3F back in the day.

Am i the only one that thinks it is absolutely, unbelievably, ******** to say "DAD" Instead of just "DEAD". Like why the hell do stupid typo's like this become a overly used typing sensation on the internet? It's so stupid...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you were holding the sword, you didn't get slowed down when shot any ways :P 

If you were holding the sword, you didn't get slowed down when shot any ways :P

Never used the sword enough to notice this before I seen this perk existed. None the less the perk is still 100% a step in the wrong direction.

Hi, why am I not Riot anymore? I chose that name specifically because I didn't want to be Sitri on here.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hi, why am I not Riot anymore? I chose that name specifically because I didn't want to be Sitri on here.

Why?

• Downvote (-1) 3

Why?

Because I just didn't. Is there a problem with my having multiple pseudonyms? Because if there is, I apologize.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1