I hope they give you a keyring with Major Nelsons face on it.  :kappa:

You trying to say that's not worth it?

So E3 2014.

Frankie takes to the stage, there is a spotlight on him. No words are being spoken. 

He points to the screen behind him, showing the Halo Xbox One main menu with the words "Halo 5" on screen. The UI shown is based heavily off of Halo: Reach's. 

The screen fades to black, spotlight back on Frankie. He then points back to the screen. We see something slowly coming into bigger view, sort of like a slow Powerpoint effect. It is the numbers "1-50". A second screen displays and says "in-game, on launch."

Still no words have been spoken. The screen fades to black once again, spotlight returns to Frankie and he has been handed the Xbox One controller. He then points back to the screen and we see the first in-game shot of Halo 5's multiplayer. The player model is standing still on a map unknown to us at this time. A second screen suddenly activates, zoomed in on Frankie's Xbox One controller. He is confirmed to be playing on Bumper Jumper. He presses A while walking forward, and the player model doesn't Sprint. 

Once again, no words have been spoken. The spotlight is back on Frankie after both screen fade to black. Then finally, he points at the screen one more time and this time, Frankie is in a game with a guest, on split screen, on a Forge map with an amazing frame rate. Frankie zooms his weapon in, and is shot by the guest, Frankie gets descoped. 

The screen fades to black. Frankie opens his mouth to speak but pauses for a few seconds... he then says "Halo". 

Frankie exits the stage and the screen comes back on again, showing the following words. 

"Public Beta, coming to you... today - available to all Xbox LIVE members.

Halo 5, releasing October 14th, 2014"

l8 reply to a post way earlier in this thread, but you forgot one part:

Frankie grins and finally speaks. They've changed the button mapping for sprint from A to X on bumper jumper.  :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 3

For anyone that's interested: A Saint's Row 4 Pre Release Livestream by Machinima is live on youtube for the next 24 hours. 

You trying to say that's not worth it?

tumblr_mes54u8blW1rhcdkno1_400.gif

I want nelson's face in my pocket. That just sounds wrong. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want nelson's face in my pocket. That just sounds wrong. 

71yf6mw.jpg

#HatSwag

71yf6mw.jpg

#HatSwag

Are you a HATSWAG guy? I didn't think so. Then don't be saying how easy it is to be a HATSWAG guy.

Playing Halo CE PC.

Omg this is what good halo feels like and it's beautiful. 

is it the PC or the CE?

Are you a HATSWAG guy? I didn't think so. Then don't be saying how easy it is to be a HATSWAG guy.

6113551a470531fdf77c214b73a87236f8e6060.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think you're missing what I said. The whole point of my post was that the benefit of getting a Xbox One Day One is that years from now, Microsoft may reward Day One achievement holders with some kind of cool prize. 

I got an idea of what you were talking about. My post mostly refers to M$ being a mystery. They change their stances often so who knows.

I'll most likely be getting xboxone day one as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How does Moa and his Droid-Inhibiting host get a promotion and I don't?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Do you have cookies? 

Elmo

BEGGAR

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't think this required a whole new thread; I have a question for everyone: what do you think of the Battle Rifle's recoil? Are you against it, or do you think it's a good addition to the weapon?

I didn't think this required a whole new thread; I have a question for everyone: what do you think of the Battle Rifle's recoil? Are you against it, or do you think it's a good addition to the weapon?

hate it. remove it.

Why do you hate it?

because it makes the weapon more random/inconsistent, when you fire the weapon all 3 bullets go in a different direction from where you aimed which means that at range it makes the BR extremely inconsistent.

because it makes the weapon more random/inconsistent, when you fire the weapon all 3 bullets go in a different direction from where you aimed which means that at range it makes the BR extremely inconsistent.

Correct me if I'm wrong; I'm pretty sure the random trajectory of the individual bullets is not a result of the recoil - that doesn't make sense from a design perspective. Is that the only reason you don't like the BR's recoil?

Correct me if I'm wrong; I'm pretty sure the random trajectory of the individual bullets is not a result of the recoil - that doesn't make sense from a design perspective. Is that the only reason you don't like the BR's recoil?

recoil is when you shoot and your weapon raises, the BR fires 3 bullets with each shot, this means that the first shot goes straight and the other 2 shots go a little above the first shot meaning that at long range all 3 shots will land in far apart places making it unlikely that all 3 shots will hit the target.

at least thats the way I think it is anyway, regardless I don't see recoil adding anything anyways.