just got shit on by this dude and his friend in doubles.  they voted infinity slayer abandon instead of flag dispatch and chose to jetpack to high up branches i didnt know existed and camp with scattershots.  

its a sad day.  

although i got a good laugh out of his bio/gamertag/highpitched voice.

/pointless rant

9512038725_d1e6f58c0b_z.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

just got shit on by this dude and his friend in doubles.  they voted infinity slayer abandon instead of flag dispatch and chose to jetpack to high up branches i didnt know existed and camp with scattershots.  

its a sad day.  

/pointless rant

rekt m8

its a sad day.  

/pointless rant

That bio is the epitome of trying too hard. Lolz.

In other news, I'm going to Cali tomorrow morning (4:30am EDT), so I'm playing H4GC playlist ALL DAMN NIGHT.

Fuck negs. We happy mofuckahs in here.

Coke-Soda-First-World-Problem-So-Sad-Mem

I have the same issues.

But with beer.

I have the same issues.

But with beer.

I only drink water anyway. :P Dat healthy lifestyle.

Side note:

Gamestop told me they will have a promotion for a couple months after the next gen launch that will let you upgrade cross gen games.

Example: Buy Call of Duty: Ghosts in November for 360, get Xbox One in December, trade in 360 version for Xbox One version for 9.99 instead of a ridiculous trade in price.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So, did Beyond get some Global Championship invites? 

Edit: I now realise there is a thread about it and has been for hours. Curse my Ot of GD bookmark.

Anyone play Payday 2 on Steam? I'm about to buy it I think and wanted some people to play with. 

I was playing some CTF on Blood Gulch last night(only server with decent ping). I'm not sure if it was just lag, or a server plugin, but my Pistol never descoped. My Sniper did just fine, and I descoped when I went on LAN on my second computer.

I almost cried.

• Upvote (+1) 1

well gandhi finally broke lol. i knew AGL was better off not hosting that event at all, it just made such a huge disparity as a comparison

im still excited for ricochet. id be so pumped if 343 just promoted modding of halo 4, like how Elder Scrolls or GTA has the biggest modding community, its like creating content for the game but letting players do the work for them. but it wouldnt be called modding if they gave the tools to edit the game. imagine the longevity of the halo games, new campaign missions and game modes

im still wondering why COD hasnt even incorporated a forge mode. they keep focusing on their campaign like its a reason ppl buy the game lol

Just saw Gandhi's latest thoughts. He was right about pretty much everything, but my God was it depressing to hear.

I've been watching MLG tournaments from 06/07/08 recently just to remember when Halo was actually prospering and the forums were all about the last event and team changes versus complaining about a game that's just a shell of what Halo was.

It sucks, guys. I seriously hate how much competitive Halo means to me, because it's depressing to look at the state of the game. And the sad thing is, I'm not even a CE or Halo 2 kid. I started watching in 08, and never got to attend an event but I still miss MLG more than anything else. 

I truly hope Halo 5 can revive this series but I don't know anymore..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played some Halo 4 last night. Haven't play it in a while. Only reason why i played it is cause my friend wouldn't stop bothering me about it. Anyways, ended up playing thinking i'd enjoy myself playing with my friends and.. still sucked. I have a lot more fun playing H3(MLG).

people are stopping to play Halo now or something?  Ya'll ****** late

There were a limited number of Halo 4 discs on sale for $4.

meaning I have to pay more for a new copy of shadowrun than I would Halo...

i think were getting to the point though where the ones who planned on riding out Halo 4 are looking to switch.

im still wondering why COD hasnt even incorporated a forge mode. they keep focusing on their campaign like its a reason ppl buy the game lol

I'm like the only person I know who plays the CoD Campaign. 

Infinity Ward make GOAT campaigns. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm like the only person I know who plays the CoD Campaign. 

Infinity Ward make GOAT campaigns. 

All 6 hours of invisible walls and linear pathways.

• Upvote (+1) 3