Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Tyco said:

Muthafuckin' TOOL about to overtake Taylor Swift as the top selling album in the US. Reading some of the reactions from Swift fans has been hilarious. Fear Inoculum is excellent, and TOOL deserve this praise.

dont hit me with dat clickbait. it's weekly album sales lol. at first i was like wtf t swift and tool are even in the running? My friends are all big tool fans so it made me think I was wrong for thinking they weren't a big deal. Def one of the biggest names in their genre no doubt but it made me do a double take

 

Share this post


Link to post

So I got to a 42 then I went back down to a 38 and just got my 40 back yesterday. Do any of you peeps still play or what? I need back up.

Share this post


Link to post

Shotzzy is teaming with Huke, Crimsix, Illey, and Clayster for the new CoD in the franchise league. That team is disgusting. 

Frosty's team is pretty good too, Maux, Skyz, Havok, and Prestinni

Share this post


Link to post

Wanted to get back into platformers and started with Celeste. God damn this is so much fun.

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, TeeJaY said:

Wanted to get back into platformers and started with Celeste. God damn this is so much fun.

Celeste is such a fantastic game. Great platforming, challenging, but rewarding. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Nokt said:

Celeste is such a fantastic game. Great platforming, challenging, but rewarding. 

I killed myself trying to beat that game as I suck at platformers, then I learned about the Casette levels. Didn't even come close. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Hully said:

I killed myself trying to beat that game as I suck at platformers, then I learned about the Casette levels. Didn't even come close. 

B-sides are fun but after the 4th or 5th chapter I couldn’t complete them. I haven’t even tried getting the C-sides.

I couldn’t beat the newly released Chapter 9 either. It’s difficulty is well beyond the Core which was pretty hard for me.

B-sides have some dope remix tracks though and it’s really cool that the game offers so much extra content if you’re willing to put the effort in to get good.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Nokt said:

Celeste is such a fantastic game. Great platforming, challenging, but rewarding. 

I love the fact that it's challenging yet very low in punishment. I think that's the perfect mix for a platformer. I'm on chapter 6 with all B-sides done so far. Didn't even know C-sides were a thing. Apparently I'm not finding all the secrets like I thought lol. 

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the chase sequences, but this game serves them in such small doses that it's not a huge deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TeeJaY said:

I love the fact that it's challenging yet very low in punishment. I think that's the perfect mix for a platformer. I'm on chapter 6 with all B-sides done so far. Didn't even know C-sides were a thing. Apparently I'm not finding all the secrets like I thought lol. 

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the chase sequences, but this game serves them in such small doses that it's not a huge deal. 

I honestly don’t even know how to get them. I just know of their existence because I like watching speed runs. There are golden strawberries too that you can get. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Nokt said:

I honestly don’t even know how to get them. I just know of their existence because I like watching speed runs. There are golden strawberries too that you can get. 

Interesting. I'm sure I'll figure it out. 

Share this post


Link to post

Celeste is fantastic. The C-sides are brutal, but they're really short.

Chapter 9 on the other hand is long, has larger gaps between checkpoints, and is hard. I still enjoyed it, but it was the only chapter of Celeste that I had to do in multiple sittings.

Share this post


Link to post

If anyone is interested, the Sega Genesis Mini is currently on sale for $50 at Best Buy and Walmart.  Just snagged one.  

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.