On 1/10/2019 at 10:49 PM, Jake Teh Nub said:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47569

So I guess Bungie split with Activision and gets to keep full rights to Destiny. Hopefully this will be a good thing for the game. Honestly I don't think they should have ever paired with them in the first place.

Its not guaranteed to be a good thing IMO. They have a lot on their plate now to handle. I think most people just want Destiny to be released as a complete game and not have to pay an arm and a leg for DLC.

On 1/16/2019 at 3:31 PM, Destroyaaa said:

Its not guaranteed to be a good thing IMO. They have a lot on their plate now to handle. I think most people just want Destiny to be released as a complete game and not have to pay an arm and a leg for DLC.

I think they should add all the weapons/ worlds/maps from destiny 1 to destiny 2,  then just keep making updates to that.  kinda like wow or something.  

18 hours ago, Gold said:

I think they should add all the weapons/ worlds/maps from destiny 1 to destiny 2,  then just keep making updates to that.  kinda like wow or something.  

For free :prayers:

Last word on pc feels so good! Just feels like destiny 1 on pc. 

Recently got called out by some good friends of mine that I'm not a real gamer because I've missed out on some many franchises by sticking mainly with Halo and Smash.  Got me thinking, although I consider myself more of a "Hardcore" gamer, there are indeed a plethora of classic titles and series I have never played once.  And maybe this does skew my view of how the direction I feel my favorite franchise should be taken.  The list of what I haven't tried is so large at this point that I don't even know where to begin...

Spoiler

Metal Gear Solid
Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Resident Evil
Uncharted
Bioshock
Guilty Gear
Dark Souls
Battlefield
Killer Instinct
Overwatch
Portal
Half Life
Counter Strike
Doom
Fallout
Super Mario Bros
Shadow of Colossus
Donkey Kong
Diablo
Starcraft
Starfox
Kirby
Mass Effect
World of Warcraft
Tomb Raider
Sonic the Hedgehog
Madden
NBA 2K
Final Fantasy
Borderlands
Far Cry
Devil May Cry
Prince of Persia
Assassin's Creed
Jak & Dexter
Ratchet & Clank
King of Fighters
Fable
Destiny
Batman Arkham
Pikmin
Fire Emblem 
PubG

• Like (+1) 1

Bro you’ve never played ALL of those series? Have you lived in North Korea your entire life?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

14 hours ago, PLaTaNo said:

Bro you’ve never played ALL of those series? Have you lived in North Korea your entire life?

Haha no.  I've played a lot of different games and series, just none of the ones I listed above.  I always had other hobbies growing up as well, mainly football/basketball and music.  It just seems like a daunting task to begin especially since many of those series I mentioned have multiple "classics" within them.

On 2/13/2019 at 4:03 PM, Squatting Bear said:

Haha no.  I've played a lot of different games and series, just none of the ones I listed above.  I always had other hobbies growing up as well, mainly football/basketball and music.  It just seems like a daunting task to begin especially since many of those series I mentioned have multiple "classics" within them.

Play Metal Gear Solid through 1-4.

Games are magical.