omfg, just watch this.

losing multiple loved ones on motorcycles due to poor helmet design.. this video pisses me off more than you could possibly imagine

Remember “we are Halo” yeahh.. that was failure huh.

Is Twitch messing up today? I was watching the Fortnite tourney and the streams kept going offline after about a minute. I tried lowering the quality which helped, but it eventually went offline again.

Does anyone know the montage that has "Cinema" by "Skrillex" in it? I think it's a Reach montage but I can't find it. 

Does anyone know the montage that has "Cinema" by "Skrillex" in it? I think it's a Reach montage but I can't find it. 

Yo dude I don't think anybody really cares  :laughing:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yo dude I don't think anybody really cares  :laughing:

I was about to flame the shit out of you for being a jerk but then I realized. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

need help building/upgrading a pc

slide into DM's pls, im a noob  :)

I think this video was really well done and pretty accurate. A few things seemed to be glossed over/rushed but overall good content. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtly012oC10&t=86s

I think this video was really well done and pretty accurate. A few things seemed to be glossed over/rushed but overall good content.

Aw I’ve found what I’ll watch when I get home from work!

This YouTube channel makes some good content man. They done a video on ninja, nadeshot and many more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's so weird seeing something posted by McDick or any of the other H1 guys on Facebook and seeing that my mom has already liked it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's so weird seeing something posted by McDick or any of the other H1 guys on Facebook and seeing that my mom has already liked it.

Your family sounds awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know why my latency would feel bad even though I'm playing on a CRT with game mode on?

pls halp I just want to play Xbox at college :(

Anyone know why my latency would feel bad even though I'm playing on a CRT with game mode on?

pls halp I just want to play Xbox at college :(

with ur xbox one? 99.9% of hd (720p/1080p) crts have input lag it doesn't matter about game mode. 

with ur xbox one? 99.9% of hd (720p/1080p) crts have input lag it doesn't matter about game mode.

360, and I'm pretty sure this CRT isn't HD.

I have zero interest in playing GTAO and got this $500k code for pre-ordering RDR2 so here:

GJ2X6-RDPYQ-W3TM4-JD4FD-7HX4Z

Thanks man! Worked for me.

I had an excision performed on my forehead today. Had what I *hope* was a fatty deposit cut out. I'm rockin' a sweet gash and stitches with an enormous bandage for the next few days. Better than having a freakin gumball sticking out of my head forever I suppose.

I had an excision performed on my forehead today. Had what I *hope* was a fatty deposit cut out. I'm rockin' a sweet gash and stitches with an enormous bandage for the next few days. Better than having a freakin gumball sticking out of my head forever I suppose.

Looks like you already have your Halloween costume ready, then. Heal up, man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My thumb just healed after having stiches in it for about 3 weeks. It sucked not even being able to tie my shoes, let alone try to hold a controller. 

• Upvote (+1) 1