Why wasnt i born in the  ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ parallel universe where mcc worked?

ftfy

There is no such timeline

when halo 7 is being released we'll still be saying #fixmcc.

feels so bad

• Upvote (+1) 2

Alright what fuck boy took the name MultiLockOn on steam

I've been hoarding all your names for years.

when halo 7 is being released we'll still be saying #fixmcc.

feels so bad

hahahahaha no.

Halo won't survive 343's next release.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Rainbow Six community talking about our same issues we have with ESL, note their talking about ESL not following their own rules. Something we have seen ourselves.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/63cjmv/why_no_one_is_taking_competitive_siege_seriously/?st=1Z141Z3&sh=b962184c

I think the only difference between our scenes really is that Halo actively has well known people even from different games trying to fix/help it while R6...they are by themselves.

(If we did go to MLG would we still have Simms?)

I just started playing BOTW on my Wii U after getting all the trophies in Horizon and holy crap does this game look and run bad. Like I knew it would be inferior to the switch version but sheesh. Still a good game but it's hard to be immersed in a game that looks like this.

I just got called autistic for calling out SW Battlefront's hollow as fuck gameplay. I'm mostly amused by it though, I didn't know anyone was dumb enough to defend the gameplay. I mean, the ONLY thing I liked about it was the gunplay... kinda. Everything else about was either dumbed down or broken (invincibility shields plus a jet pack anyone?).

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Apparently a image that looks like Halo 3 popped up on AMD's event in Korea.

People are saying Halo 3 PC Port isn't happening because Frankie said so.

343 have only said there is no Halo 3 Anniversary.

Phil Spencer, head of XBOX said no Halo FPS this year. Halo 3 PC wouldn't be an Xbox release so he's not lying about no Halo FPS on XBOX.

Halo 3 on PC confirmed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok so i try to be gentle with my controllers. But ive gone through 3 of them. Stick popped out of 1, Another had a glitchy left stick, where I couldn't stop moving forward, and now my bumpers are broken.

Anybody know why Xbone controllers are so flimsy? My 360 controller lasted for years

Ok so i try to be gentle with my controllers. But ive gone through 3 of them. Stick popped out of 1, Another had a glitchy left stick, where I couldn't stop moving forward, and now my bumpers are broken.

Anybody know why Xbone controllers are so flimsy? My 360 controller lasted for years

I said the same thing man, I only broke one Xbox 360 controller and that's because I raged super hard in Halo Reach lol. But I had to learn how to actually fix Xbox One controllers because of how flimsy they are. I've already had to repair like 9 total (3 for myself and 6 for friends). The most infamous fix that I've been having to do is replace the bumpers which is pretty simple. You can buy some replacement bumpers on amazon for like 10 dollars.

Luckily, the controller is pretty easy to open with a flat head screwdriver and a security Torx screwdriver.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Has anyone ever had their Xbone menu screen go black after a couple seconds? Everything else seemed to be working, but whenever I went to the home screen it would go black. It's fixed now, but I thought that was odd.

Oh, and someone from Waypoint sent me a hate message on Xbox cause they don't like my posts. I thought it was funny and sad at the same time.

So I missed the whole weekend but read quick update on the hcs site. Was there any glitch that happened thay screwed a team over this weekend?

I just started playing BOTW on my Wii U after getting all the trophies in Horizon and holy crap does this game look and run bad. Like I knew it would be inferior to the switch version but sheesh. Still a good game but it's hard to be immersed in a game that looks like this.

brah is your pic the shy guy that wants the cake to eat in paper mario? 

also how does botw run way worse on wiiu compared to switch? it's crazy to me that the wii u is still like $300 new when the switch is right there for the same price. my brain cant handle it. 

also how does botw run way worse on wiiu compared to switch? it's crazy to me that the wii u is still like $300 new when the switch is right there for the same price. my brain cant handle it. 

Nah it's the Fat Guy from Yoshi's Island

wii u has more games most notably smash 

• Downvote (-1) 1

So is this the first time we don't actually have halo leaks/info going into e3? 

So is this the first time we don't actually have halo leaks/info going into e3?

Give if a few weeks while we get closer. That Xbox One leak a few years ago blew a lot of stuff in the open. The fact nothing has leaked though makes me think they haven't got much to show this year.

Especially after they said no Halo 6 already.