Nah. Jisoo from blackpink

Oh wow they look similar. Never really listened to blackpink though

Frosty still wins, if it was Lisa there'd be a different result 

r/halo is dumb.

The top thing right now is a single kill with the grenade launcher in team fiesta. 1500 upvotes. It can only be described as "average as fuck".

The people there are excruciatingly shitty at the game, and upvote garbage that they can relate to. Meanwhile actually impressive plays get ignored because shitty r/halo kids have this hard disconnect with good players and skillful play.

I can't relate to so much of what I see on that site that it makes it difficult to enjoy it.

God forbid you ever say anything bad about Halo 5 or 343 you get downvoted to hell. Im all for positivity but when im getting severely downvoted for correcting someone who still maintains the belief that 343 was/is practically made up of the old Bungie staff you know it's not really the place for any worthwile or meaningful discussion.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Edit: Ended up getting Skyrim. Game already feels like there's a ton of stuff to do and I'm having fun. Only downside so far is the NPCs talk a little too much. I'm expecting a few sentences; not a novel.

Welp, after almost three months I finally did just about everything that you can do without making a new character. It was a nice break and a great game, but it's back to Halo for now. Already played a couple games and my aim is pretty shit.

God forbid you ever say anything bad about Halo 5 or 343 you get downvoted to hell. Im all for positivity but when im getting severely downvoted for correcting someone who still maintains the belief that 343 was/is practically made up of the old Bungie staff you know it's not really the place for any worthwile or meaningful discussion.

I love how it usually has like 100 active users because the circle jerk is unbearable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do you post an image from mobile?

Imgur app (or site) and just post the link

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lawbreakers has finally come out with some new info, it will be going into open beta on March 16th featuring balance changes and new heroes, so make sure to register via email.

@@Hitman

@@EagleBurn

Tagging you guys because you seemed interested in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lawbreakers has finally come out with some new info, it will be going into open beta on March 16th featuring balance changes and new heroes, so make sure to register via email.

@@Hitman

@@EagleBurn

Tagging you guys because you seemed interested in the game.

Thanks for informing me! I'm a huge fan of Overwatch and UT so I'll definitely check this out. I'm still not confident about its success since their direct competition is the behemoth that is Blizzard and they are killing it with Overwatch and now it has a custom game browser. Boss Key is going to have to step up their game hard if they want to take a good portion of that crowd.

Thanks for informing me! I'm a huge fan of Overwatch and UT so I'll definitely check this out. I'm still not confident about its success since their direct competition is the behemoth that is Blizzard and they are killing it with Overwatch and now it has a custom game browser. Boss Key is going to have to step up their game hard if they want to take a good portion of that crowd.

I just got into OW and one thing that I really dislike is their matchmaking system. It could def use some work. Its infuriating at times, mostly JIP, especially finding a match thats over before you can spawn. Its a "waste of time". Same can be said about finding a match thats missing players and won't start but be sent back to searching because not a single person/not enough people join to start the game (at peak times on a weekend). But man will it put you in a game that someone rage quits out at the very end and you can't even spawn in/select a character before its over without issue.

/rant   I hate JIP.

Is that possible here?

Not really but I figured he could've had a few tabs open and meant to post it in the hcs/seeds thread.

Yea, I really like the devs at Boss Key and love how interactive they are with the community/responding to feedback(they literally respond to youtube comments on their trailers lol) but similar to UT4 they are going to have to step up their game if they want to push it as an e-sport or whatever they are planning. Like UT4 is trying to innovate with their new team game-types but sadly the marketing behind the game has been virtually non-existent  and the game development is progressing at a snail's pace which makes it very hard to attract players imo. Epic better step it up when they get the game close to completion because UT deserves MUCH better and UT fans are frustrated right now.

I did not get into the Lawbreakers alpha, but the base movement speed looked too slow for the fast-pace style of FPS its trying to be but that gameplay trailer literally looked like "UT 99: Hero edition" to me which is enough for me to give it a shot I guess. From what I can see there is a TON of freedom in the movement and gameplay mechanics already, and that layered with the depth of the heroes could make it cool if they just find a way to facilitate meaningful map movement/objectives [email protected]@Ramirez77 @@EagleBurn me up when the beta comes out if you want I need people to play with lol.  :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey everyone i just got my pc literally a day ago and im new to everything, any games you would recommend, i have h1z1, csgo, rainbow six so far

oh and im extremely lonely and need friends thx

Hey everyone i just got my pc literally a day ago and im new to everything, any games you would recommend, i have h1z1, csgo, rainbow six so far

The Witcher 3 + all DLCs if you like the game.

If you're into single player, then as @@Moa mentioned, The Witcher 3 is phenomenal. If you're into multiplayer, Rocket League and Overwatch are pretty hot right now. If you want more friends, add me. Steam is EagleBurn. If you want a game with the best community, check out the Mount & Blade: Warband with the Napoleonic Wars expansion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Witcher 3 is an unbelieveable game, hands down the best I've played in quite some time.

Edit: question ? Is H1Z1 ever coming to console ?

Witcher 3 is an unbelieveable game, hands down the best I've played in quite some time.

Edit: question ? Is H1Z1 ever coming to console ?

Console version was "postponed indefinitely" but yes, it is coming to consoles.