Tell me how this makes sense.  I want to go from Hawaii back to either Dallas or Austin, preferably Austin.

You're in Hawaii?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Despite all the tournament issues and heartbreaking losses, Vegas was one of the best events I've been to in a very long time. Excited to see what they have planned for the future.

Despite all the tournament issues and heartbreaking losses, Vegas was one of the best events I've been to in a very long time. Excited to see what they have planned for the future.

I haven't heard from many people but what I have heard was somewhat opposite of what your are saying. Care to explain more about why you felt that way? 

Anyone have any single player game recommendations for Xbox? I'm kind of getting the urge to get away from online multiplayer for awhile so it would need to be a long game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone have any single player game recommendations for Xbox? I'm kind of getting the urge to get away from online multiplayer for awhile so it would need to be a long game.

Witcher 3 & Skyrim

Although I'd get them on PC if possible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently this code WCGVB-P24CQ-C629T-7B9DY-X4W33 gives you 12 months of xbox live god, i tried it in my account and it worked but in my friends account didn't. Got another bunch of friends who applied the code succesfully so yeah try using it or whatever.

Microsoft took it out of my account, it was some nice 10 minutes lul

Witcher 3 & Skyrim

Although I'd get them on PC if possible.

Alright, thanks.

Edit: Ended up getting Skyrim. Game already feels like there's a ton of stuff to do and I'm having fun. Only downside so far is the NPCs talk a little too much. I'm expecting a few sentences; not a novel.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Any particular genre you're looking for?

Any particular genre you're looking for?

I didn't have one at the time. I just wanted something that would take a long time to finish. I ended up going with Moa's suggestion and got the remastered Skyrim during that Black Friday weekend deal. I'm having fun playing it and I noticed that I actually want to play it when I'm not playing it unlike H5 which is one reason why I wanted a break from it.

So.... 

Lawbreakers looks good? The new Double-pistol hero is like dual-enforcers from UT  :tongue:

ScreenShot00003.jpg

Map reminds me of DM-Morpheus a little.They definitely need a Morpheus remake in Lawbreakers it fits the anti-gravity gameplay perfectly. Cant wait for the beta!

• Upvote (+1) 2