Looking for people to play Arena with. Seems like 95% of my friends list has moved on from Halo... Hit me up here if you're down to play, ill add everyone

long as youre not a rager and can use Discord, i have a good amount of players who play a lot. GT- zZunair

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

long as youre not a rager and can use Discord, i have a good amount of players who play a lot. GT- zZunair

Im not a rager at all, im actually quite happy playing H5, surprisingly. But im definitely a loud, hyped, player at times. i'll lol at you for choking. Im a telling opponents they got just consensual anal sex'd, mid game, type of player. lol

I have discord but never used it. I added you though. 

Anyone else want to trade adds to play some arena some time? Just add Philosopherrr

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saw a license plate that said BXR LUV and got really excited.

Took way too long to realize they were referring to boxer dogs, and I felt like a nerd.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Saw a license plate that said BXR LUV and got really excited.

Took way too long to realize they were referring to boxer dogs, and I felt like a nerd.

ur not allowed to have that avatar. I already associate someone on this forum with that avatar
  • Upvote (+1) 1

ur not allowed to have that avatar. I already associate someone on this forum with that avatar

@@Gold?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey now, I had the same avatar for the past four years going back to THC, it was time for a change.

I have tenure here. I think. Maybe. Probably not.

Story of my life.

Gold_likes_epic

09 kid, I'd link my profile but effort.

i remember you and most of you guys 

• Upvote (+1) 1

TIL the Halo 3 Beta had code for a spectator mode.

Daily reminder that CoD2 (2005) had a fully functional spectator mode on the Xbox 360 at the console's launch

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone play Diablo 3 on Xbox 1? Looking for someone to run rifts and such with. I play a pretty dirty ww Barb. Buddies a Witch doctor. 

(posted in general gaming too, but i feel like people rarely look in there)

I have not been around these parts in years, my name on mlg  was anxty for those who may remember me but for those who don't how is everyone doing?

got on my old last.fm and seen a lot of OT and said to myself I wonder what ever happened to OT lol.

feel free to add me if you still use it http://www.last.fm/user/MattMMS and im back playing h5 and a little pc gaming 

xbl: Ahnxiety

Anyone play Diablo 3 on Xbox 1? Looking for someone to run rifts and such with. I play a pretty dirty ww Barb. Buddies a Witch doctor.

(posted in general gaming too, but i feel like people rarely look in there)

I would totally be down if it was on PC. While I do have it for console the game is completely fucked from modding. Public games are nearly impossible to play and pretty much have to be avoided at all costs to get legit drop rates.

I would totally be down if it was on PC. While I do have it for console the game is completely fucked from modding. Public games are nearly impossible to play and pretty much have to be avoided at all costs to get legit drop rates.

Yeah, i play strictly with just a local buddy for that reason. No open lobbies. Kinda why i was seeing if anyone else played. We seem to be stuck at T10 lv 80 rift with both our tag team combo's... We want to get near 90, but starting to seem not possible with just a duo Thorns pally/Pet doctor (friends) & WW Barb/MS Hunter (mine). Thinking about new builds, but i aint got time for that again lol. 

Not true, i am a rager and im in this.

Ninja just roasted my and assumed I'm a Optic fan when I asked if Renegades will ever practise for Proleague  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

TIL the Halo 3 Beta had code for a spectator mode.

well they had one in h2, just took over 10 years to actually get it into a game when it was in other games before it even came out. 

God damn it I missed my chance too get an OG GT.

Really wanted gold, golden. Grrr so mad.

wait what?

You ain't missed anything just yet it's a staggered release not all at once.