is there any type of "in depth" breakdown of & why clg r so dominant? I can't believe players r ok w/ playing for 2nd place seeing how clg are miles above the comp....

@@Aphex Twin

This is completely random, but a few weeks ago an Aphex Twin track showed up in my youtube recommendations, and if I hadn't recognized that to be someone's Beyond username I likely wouldn't have been curious enough to listen to it. I just wanted to thank you for spreading awareness of this great artist, and I am now a huge fan.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Aphex Twin

This is completely random, but a few weeks ago an Aphex Twin track showed up in my youtube recommendations, and if I hadn't recognized that to be someone's Beyond username I likely wouldn't have been curious enough to listen to it. I just wanted to thank you for spreading awareness of this great artist, and I am now a huge fan.

Link it, I want to try!!!!!

Bruh.

Google.  :kappa:

Well I just wanted to know what track got you hooked.  I guess I won't be lazy and explore for myself. 

edit: I am not sure if I am supposed to be listening to Widowmaker gansta rap or ambient chill music.  Both pop up on youtube when searching Aphex Twin.

I went with the ambient chill option.

Well I just wanted to know what track got you hooked.  I guess I won't be lazy and explore for myself. 

These are the first few that I really liked. Some of his other work was a bit of an acquired taste for me, but now I really like pretty much all of it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fuck PayPal, just saw that apparently i made a Paypal Credit payment back in Febuary of 2015 and now i owe them $500+ with late fees and interest fees. I've been using paypal forever, how did i make a payment with credit but every other time i used paypal it has never done credit? Like fuck me... how did i never realize it?

Fuck PayPal, just saw that apparently i made a Paypal Credit payment back in Febuary of 2015 and now i owe them $500+ with late fees and interest fees. I've been using paypal forever, how did i make a payment with credit but every other time i used paypal it has never done credit? Like fuck me... how did i never realize it?

just dont pay never use paypal again

just dont pay never use paypal again

i'll probably never use paypal again because of this but do these fucks report to the credit bureau?

I monitor my credit score pretty closely and nothing about the PayPal credit appears anywhere.. so i'm praying they don't report. I'll be calling them tomorrow and see how the fuck this happened without me knowing...

i'll probably never use paypal again because of this but do these fucks report to the credit bureau?

I monitor my credit score pretty closely and nothing about the PayPal credit appears anywhere.. so i'm praying they don't report. I'll be calling them tomorrow and see how the fuck this happened without me knowing...

i've always heard how people can't use paypal cause they're in negative and nothing is done to them. Dont have personal experience though

• Upvote (+1) 1

i've always heard how people can't use paypal cause they're in negative and nothing is done to them. Dont have personal experience though

Thanks, you just lifted some of the stress off of me, I'll call them tomorrow and pray that your right and i can just never use paypal again. 

So I haven't really checked and I'm way too lazy to do so atm, but does someone have links for old MLG Halo 2/3 videos like Walshy's house tour, Dr Pepper Ultimate Gaming House etc? 
I'm in the mood for ultimate nostalgia.  :fire:

So I haven't really checked and I'm way too lazy to do so atm, but does someone have links for old MLG Halo 2/3 videos like Walshy's house tour, Dr Pepper Ultimate Gaming House etc? 

I'm in the mood for ultimate nostalgia.  :fire:

The MLG Youtube channel has most if not all of them.

You seem to have a lot of fun doing those, and you're really good at it. Keep it up, man. It was beautiful.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You seem to have a lot of fun doing those, and you're really good at it. Keep it up, man. It was beautiful.

Believe it or not, I actually have fun sometimes. :wutface:

Don't stop doing these. They are always a joy to listen to, and usually hits right in the nostalgia.

Won't evah stop

duuuuuude that was amazing. I didn't really know what to expect but this blew my mind. What do you have planned next? The DK2 soundtrack is one of the best.

• Upvote (+1) 1

duuuuuude that was amazing. I didn't really know what to expect but this blew my mind. What do you have planned next? The DK2 soundtrack is one of the best.

Not sure what I'll do next, I'm moving back to Michigan soon and I'll be pretty up in the air at that point. I want to do more of these as I've been slacking lately, just gotta get settled. 

Looking for people to play Arena with. Seems like 95% of my friends list has moved on from Halo... Hit me up here if you're down to play, ill add everyone