Sorry that happened to you dude, I lost a lot of stuff due to flooding during hurricane sandy so I know that feel, again sorry

If you need help building a PC or anything check out the technology section

That freaking sucks Rumpojec. But yeah, man save up for a good PC and you won't regret it. I spend so much time on my computer (more than I already used to) for the ability to play all these different games I couldn't before.. Completely worth it. And this coming from a person who only played PC games completely casually and Xbox religiously.

But yeah man, I'm down to make like a little Beyond SFV group or something. I'm definitely getting SFV when it comes out. Only person I have left to try out is FANG because I don't have a PS4. But I've been liking Nash and Laura. Probably going to be the main two I stick to. 

Thanks for the support, guys. I already have a few builds set up on PCPartPicker, but it'll probably have to wait until after I buy a house. For now, my work-issued Macbook Pro will have to do. Intel Iris graphics are awful, though. Awful. All I want is for this thing to have a discrete card.

My controller is not even 3 months old yet and it's already starting to have left stick issues with movement. My previous one was having drift issues. Are the Xbone controllers pure crap or what? I never had these controller issues with previous consoles so early on in their life span.

Can no one else find a game right now?

Halo 3 Xbox 360?

Halo 4 Xbox 360?

Halo: Reach?

Halo: MCC?

Halo 5?

Halo Wars?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3 Xbox 360?

Halo 4 Xbox 360?

Halo: Reach?

Halo: MCC?

Halo 5?

Halo Wars?

Sorry, Halo 5.

Sorry, Halo 5.

Finding games pretty fast in Warzone.

Finding games pretty fast in Warzone.

I'm playing Team Slayer, no issues.

Hmm okay. Been trying Team Arena and Team Slayer and have found nothing...

Man I'm so tired of downloading the giant updates for my XB1 every week it seems like.

Preview program?

Yeah but I figured the bombardment of updates would stop after the new dashboard came out for everyone.

They're still doing monthly public updates, which require multiple test updates on our end. It'll never stop.

Yea that's what I also liked about it a lot. They really showcased the fgc and the street fighter fanatics really well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea that's what I also liked about it a lot. They really showcased the fgc and the street fighter fanatics really well.

I'm stoked for the future of Street Fighter 

Sony's partnership is the best thing that happened to SF

So is anybody here going to the X games? I don't want to have to ski the bunny hill alone Kappa

That fucking username.

lmao

• Upvote (+1) 3

This all depends on how much you like REQ packs.

I'm neutral since I haven't played H5 yet.

Cliffs on population, skill gap etc?

Street Fighter V TV ad was pretty sick. Realyl like how they showcased the community as a big point in it

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/AtEK/street-fighter-v-tap-into-it

This was legit inspiring. I actually wrote down the last line and stuck it on my monitor at work.

"It's not that box you came in that made you. It's the moment you broke free of it."

Makes me want to dedicate myself to SFV and see where it takes me. I'd like to show up on the Maine power rankings at some point, at the very least.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Slim chance but if anyone has a spare key for The Division beta on xbox would be great, i didn't get elected for it FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 1

This was legit inspiring. I actually wrote down the last line and stuck it on my monitor at work.

"It's not that box you came in that made you. It's the moment you broke free of it."

Makes me want to dedicate myself to SFV and see where it takes me. I'd like to show up on the Maine power rankings at some point, at the very least.

Dude yea I have to admit it's pretty inspiring haha. I've been watching it daily lol

Do it!  the scene is going to explode and lots of new players are going to start rising. Your goal is definitely accomplish-able, just have to put in the work for it. Personally I'm going to do what Keoma does and have a day for one thing. One day for online Ranked, one for analysis/replay review noting down everything, one for sitting in the lab, etc etc. 

I really want to go hard in this game and level up and try being a tournament threat. Though I'm also trying that for Halo 5 as well which makes things a bit harder but no other FGC player off the top of my head is a prominent Halo and FGC tournament player so I want to the the first (or close to that) 

• Upvote (+1) 3