Sign in to follow this  
LeandroTrooper

Remakes from Halo 4 maps in the Next Halo.

None.

I remember the feeling of excitement back in Halo 2 and 3 when Sanc, Midship or The Pit is the next map. That feeling of anticipation. A sort of sugar rush.

I never had that feeling in Halo 4.

In Halo 4, instead of voting for the map I like best, I vote for the map I dislike least.

Besides, if 343 were to put old maps into Halo 5, it shouldn't be from Halo 4. It should be from Halo CE, 2, and 3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

*cough* Guardian *cough*

True, was thinking more about CE maps. ;)

Some of you guys are actually thinking about the possibility of halo 5 without sprint. :kappa:

:( I actually want Zealot to be remade though. If any map were from H4 to be remade I think it should be Haven with the whole entire middle of the map reworked.

Excellent? You're gettin crazy calling Halo 4 maps "excellent". If i had to pick a map, it'd be Haven. I'd say Skyline too, but apparently there's something wrong with the map(i don't think there is).

In Halo 4, instead of voting for the map I like best, I vote for the map I dislike least.

Might sig. Very true. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Exile is fun until it gets picked 20 times in row in BTB.

i never liked btb exile but i loved it in ctf. then they put in a gauss hog in ctf and a beam rifle and moved the flag spawns and ruined the map. landfall and exile have the same mistakes with flag spots. when one flag is in sight and the other is in a base your doing it wrong. 

Honestly not a single one. I feel like h4 had easily the worst maps in the series and it's not just because of sprint. I just don't get that feeling i got when playing h2 Midship, Sanc, burial mounds or even ivory tower. h3 Construct or pit, And even Reaches Zealot or Countdown. H4's maps are very bland and boring, And just are not fun to play on with or without sprint.

They all suffer from bad map design and what i always felt was a lack of effort and/or understanding of Halo by the design team.  (I cannot speak for vertigo yet as i have yet to play it)

Can't say I miss Zealot or Countdown. Zealot gave me a headache

Longbow is a good map I could see as a remake. I haven't played the DLC BTB maps enough to say whether or not any of them should be remade.

The reason we don't like the maps in Halo 4 is because they were designed to play with sprint. The maps are bad because the game is bad,

Haven honestly is a improvement over Zealot in several ways, but damn, where is the vertical movement at.. Haven has very few movement options between its two floors and that diminishes the design quite a bit.

It would be better if Haven was redesigned and improved upon, maybe eventually they will get the Zealot, Haven, design style correct, I honestly enjoy circular style maps like them quite a lot.

Skyline, definitely. Meltdown and Exile are actually really good maps but I'm not too sure how many of you guys play BTB.

I do, in my opinion is quite an excellent map for BTB. Its asymmetric and is quite fun playing Extraction, Dominion and Slayer on that map. I also like Meltdown and Longbow but unfortunately... I really have bad games everytime I've played those maps.

We need more old maps for sure. Like who wants to enjoy something original? Not us.

I want to enjoy something original if the design is with simple geometry and inspired by maps from Quake. That would kick ass.