Frosty

Old School Runescape Thread

I've played Runescape on and off since 2004 yet I've never done Barrows. I tried it out for the first time yesterday and got Torag's platelegs (360k) and Verac's helm (510k) in my second and fourth chest. Not sure if I got lucky or what but I wished I had done this sooner.

Also getting close to 93 Fletching. Fletch might be the easiest 99 besides cooking but I've never had one and I think the trimmed Fletch cape looks pretty sick. Agility cape is probably the best though.

https://s6.postimg.org/itzbno4zl/Untitled.jpg I've gained a little over 100 levels since starting again a month ago which isn't too bad. Firefight coming out in a few days might be the first thing so far to get me to take a break from RS.

Out of the ~100 chests I've done since 2006 until a few months ago, the only items I've ever gotten were Verac's Plateskirt. Once around ~2007-2008, one a few months ago.

So I'm 126cb 99 slay etc etc. Problem is I'm somehow only 87 magic this time around. I really don't even know what to do about it lol. I could just get 99 fletching and alch but I feel I'll just get bored and quit the game. Back in 2006 when I did that the first time I nearly stopped playing and I cared way more about the game then. Any suggestions?

If money isn't an issue;

Burst to 94 then barrage

String amulets or tan leather with lunar spells

If money is an issue;

Alch

Tele over and over and over

Stun

When someone gets so mad that people are "stealing" his Flesh Crawlers they get a cannon and you get yours to make him ever more mad

Untitled.jpg

I made a new account in April, just a pure cause I was bored, and got banned for macroing even though I didn't. A day later they unbanned me though luckily. Now I quit, i just had an urge to grind lmao.

I made a new account in April, just a pure cause I was bored, and got banned for macroing even though I didn't. A day later they unbanned me though luckily. Now I quit, i just had an urge to grind lmao.

one does not simply quit the scape, just merely take long breaks  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

first of all, all the rare prices suddenly shot up in RS3 in 2016.. what the fuck? 

second of all..any one know of a http://www.grandexchangecentral.com/ for OSRS?

I used to use it to flip and make money. It's just a tad bit more annoying in OSRS without something like this. 

Is there a TB clan chat?

I can make one

Edit Making one now

gold ore price thru the roof what the fuck

6.9m for 2 levels oh baby

gold ore price thru the roof what the fuck

6.9m for 2 levels oh baby

gotta grind that mlm dude. Once you hate urself enough anything is possible in that game

Deadman mode is where it's at

I havent played dmm this season since the first week and im still like top 1k

gotta grind that mlm dude. Once you hate urself enough anything is possible in that game

I havent played dmm this season since the first week and im still like top 1k

haah i meant 6.9m gp for 2 smithing lvls due to gold ore prices. need 86 for elite diaries lol.

aint nothin but a thang

4m fish xp down, 1.85m to go for 91. minimum of 62 hours doing monkfish.  :wutface:

at least i'll have 90 cooking banked in another 1k monks.

#elitegrind2016

4m fish xp down, 1.85m to go for 91. minimum of 62 hours doing monkfish.  :wutface:

at least i'll have 90 cooking banked in another 1k monks.

#elitegrind2016

3 tick barb fishing op

3 tick barb fishing op

cant 3t while working ;)