Old School Runescape Thread

Was wandering here to look for a thread like this, heh

My accounts atm

h7RheQ3.png

2kG602i.png

6hzFv2L.png

Also waddup @ ;p

• Upvote (+1) 1

my iron man was banned for botting for some reason. its not even a day old lmao.

Are you 99 Thieving? Because you just stole my heart.

Are you 60 Woodcutting? Because I need Yew.

@@Sam

• Upvote (+1) 1

my iron man was banned for botting for some reason. its not even a day old lmao.

Someone used my account for at least a few months for green dragon botting and didn't get banned. Go figure.

Ten years ago tomorrow.

I was in falador selling lobsters when this was going on. 

It was pretty fun. Someone on my friends list back then told me to hop to that world and explained what was going on. I saw a little bit of it but then for hours after that people were just standing around everywhere with protect from magic up.

xuekoIB.png

now i can go back to playing the game again yay

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm getting some people together to play deadman mode this coming up season. If anyone here wants to join in let me know.

Just recovered my account 2 weeks ago after being hacked 2 years ago (the guy only changed my name and added like 150 people, and took like 10% of what I had, lol). So I've been getting back on the grind and trying to remember how to play. I played RS from 2004-2012 (Quit when EoC was introduced, gross) and had a 2300 overall. 

I've been grinding skills for quests and such. Hoping to get back to what I loved doing, which is PvMing. 

I've played Runescape on and off since 2004 yet I've never done Barrows. I tried it out for the first time yesterday and got Torag's platelegs (360k) and Verac's helm (510k) in my second and fourth chest. Not sure if I got lucky or what but I wished I had done this sooner.

Also getting close to 93 Fletching. Fletch might be the easiest 99 besides cooking but I've never had one and I think the trimmed Fletch cape looks pretty sick. Agility cape is probably the best though.

https://s6.postimg.org/itzbno4zl/Untitled.jpg I've gained a little over 100 levels since starting again a month ago which isn't too bad. Firefight coming out in a few days might be the first thing so far to get me to take a break from RS.

I've played Runescape on and off since 2004 yet I've never done Barrows. I tried it out for the first time yesterday and got Torag's platelegs (360k) and Verac's helm (510k) in my second and fourth chest. Not sure if I got lucky or what but I wished I had done this sooner.

Also getting close to 93 Fletching. Fletch might be the easiest 99 besides cooking but I've never had one and I think the trimmed Fletch cape looks pretty sick. Agility cape is probably the best though.

https://s6.postimg.org/itzbno4zl/Untitled.jpg I've gained a little over 100 levels since starting again a month ago which isn't too bad. Firefight coming out in a few days might be the first thing so far to get me to take a break from RS.

Holy shit, recharge your prayer points.

I played about 17 hours of deadman mode today. No regrets.

You're insane. 

More modding the forums, less deadman.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're insane. 

More modding the forums, less deadman.  :kappa:

xp waste  ;)

currently trying to grind out elite diaries. grind is real.

oItpQjV.png

So I'm 126cb 99 slay etc etc. Problem is I'm somehow only 87 magic this time around. I really don't even know what to do about it lol. I could just get 99 fletching and alch but I feel I'll just get bored and quit the game. Back in 2006 when I did that the first time I nearly stopped playing and I cared way more about the game then. Any suggestions?

So I'm 126cb 99 slay etc etc. Problem is I'm somehow only 87 magic this time around. I really don't even know what to do about it lol. I could just get 99 fletching and alch but I feel I'll just get bored and quit the game. Back in 2006 when I did that the first time I nearly stopped playing and I cared way more about the game then. Any suggestions?

Barrage

If anyone plays DMM I'm in dire need of help. Skulled on White wolf mountain on accident :x

if money isn't an issue, barrage maniacal monkeys. 300k+/hr 

otherwise kill zulrah 10k times lol