Frosty

Old School Runescape Thread

pPNxXxZ.png

Only ~25m total wealth because chins are expensive and I'm a NMZ prod. Feel free to add, tell me you're from here.

Only ~25m total wealth because chins are expensive and I'm a NMZ prod. Feel free to add, tell me you're from here.

:wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

People that splash and/or afk guthan nmz are the kinda people I don't like  :lxthul:

I used to play this so much but now I just come on to stake and talk to friends, I'll link my stats in here and if anybody wants to add me my ign is JQMIE

voMgg5u.png

No 99 in mining? Trash.

I feel like this thread is missing 20 posts

there's another rs thread on 2nd page lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

ughh on the 99 slayer grind. Just got 95. Pray for me lol.

Ayy and a whip drop as I was typing that. Beyond is good luck

ughh on the 99 slayer grind. Just got 95. Pray for me lol.

Ayy and a whip drop as I was typing that. Beyond is good luck

You'll find yourself lost when you hit 99. I love Slayer. 

You'll find yourself lost when you hit 99. I love Slayer. 

The hardest part is that after 99 I'm going to be playing catch up with everything I did from ~03 to 12. All those 99s I'll have to get for the second time >.<

can i trade between my two accounts?

yeah right? probably a stupid question but i wanna make sure

can i trade between my two accounts?

yeah right? probably a stupid question but i wanna make sure

Yes. It was against the rules a long ass time ago but I did it even then and Jagex didn't do anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes. It was against the rules a long ass time ago but I did it even then and Jagex didn't do anything.

i appreciate your help

you know how beyond is like the halo forum, is there a similar forum for osrs?

i almost have my prayer to 43 and then i'm gonna decide what kind of pker i want to be

i appreciate your help

you know how beyond is like the halo forum, is there a similar forum for osrs?

i almost have my prayer to 43 and then i'm gonna decide what kind of pker i want to be

There's always r/2007scape on reddit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

alright cool i'll check it out

i've been getting most of my info from just googling stuff

my strat has been to collect addy arrows in the wildy and then sell them to buy big bones

I was a Zerker but I quit. Stats were okay, had 90s in combat and 45 def, did RFD, etc. was going for that maxed Zerk Kids Ranqe build

. Always preferred PKing at a lower level though--I was originally a G Mauler but I was wanting to be 13 prayer and accidentally completed the Restless Ghost instead of just getting the Ghost Speak Amulet, so I just went on to turn it into a Zerk.

@@Moses_FPS I'd recommend a Range Tank, assuming your Attack/Strength isn't too high yet. There's loads of content making the game more fun, and you're still effective in the wildy. However if you're set on having max gear it might be frustrating as the C'bow after Rune is pretty expensive IIRC. I had this build Pre-Eoc and it was tons of fun, though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That place is pretty much the twilight zone at times lol. The official RS forums are even worse though. Its crazy seeing people complain in mass about an extra 5k (or less) RC xp an hour saying how its ruined/too easy etc. Especially after having 84 RC back when it was actually 2007 and having done most skills to 90+ at some point or another over the years. I guess the mass hysteria is the culmination of all of the ways Jagex failed over the years being released and people being desperate for this version to not get ruined as well.

Suppose its also fitting that I'm posting this on a Halo forum where we see the same thing daily

That place is pretty much the twilight zone at times lol. The official RS forums are even worse though. Its crazy seeing people complain in mass about an extra 5k (or less) RC xp an hour saying how its ruined/too easy etc. Especially after having 84 RC back when it was actually 2007 and having done most skills to 90+ at some point or another over the years. I guess the mass hysteria is the culmination of all of the ways Jagex failed over the years being released and people being desperate for this version to not get ruined as well.

Suppose its also fitting that I'm posting this on a Halo forum where we see the same thing daily

It's sad to see really. Back when the game first came out, it was a decent sub and then it got infested with dank memes and elitists. 

No one cares if you're one of 200 people who grinded 25k p/h nats, over time the XP rates are going to get better and this is just the start.

It's sad to see really. Back when the game first came out, it was a decent sub and then it got infested with dank memes and elitists. 

No one cares if you're one of 200 people who grinded 25k p/h nats, over time the XP rates are going to get better and this is just the start.

Exactly. Jagex doesn't really have a choice. Power creep will always happen because that's honestly something you have to do to make new content worthwhile in RS. 

Exactly. Jagex doesn't really have a choice. Power creep will always happen because that's honestly something you have to do to make new content worthwhile in RS. 

yep, if they don't then they will just be releasing dead content. 

Most of the 07 community is awful and should never be allowed to make choices that will affect the game for everyone else. To bad that's what we have to deal with.

Most of the 07 community is awful and should never be allowed to make choices that will affect the game for everyone else. To bad that's what we have to deal with.

Would love to see some small quality of life stuff added to the game without polls. I can't believe they had to poll using the middle mouse button for camera movement. The fact it failed but still saw so much support in the re-poll shows how flawed it is.

Would love to see some small quality of life stuff added to the game without polls. I can't believe they had to poll using the middle mouse button for camera movement. The fact it failed but still saw so much support in the re-poll shows how flawed it is.

Fairly sure using your own setup for F keys also failed a poll the first time around. I honestly think the time for the 75% poll rules has passed. They could still use it at times but its time they stop polling a lot of things and just make the game better.